Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London (44651 Views)

What Could President-elect Buhari Be Thinking In This Picture? / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / DSS Appoints Mani As New Chief Security Officer For President-elect, Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Ujupsy: 5:47pm On May 22, 2015
Looking like aboki usual
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by CR77(f): 5:48pm On May 22, 2015
lol
tucky200:

Blind man abeg how u take type ??
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Ujupsy: 5:48pm On May 22, 2015
Looking like aboki as usual
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Chirokusko: 5:51pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This man no dey change cloth.l thought is only GEJ that wore one type of cloth
We are for service delivery, not fashion, mu mu, ogogoro descendants.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Lincoln275(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
nawa for u oooo, no b hausa im be? wetin u xpect am to dey wear ? hat ,shirt and pant? sai baba jare
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Kingkamal(m): 5:53pm On May 22, 2015
MDMA:
BabaOneChance

Baba2MillionJobs

SaiDaura

BabaNoKwuorokshun!

[size=14pt]Long Live The King! grin grin grin[/size]

Please branch Spain and buy me this

Edit- before you label me a hater, check your medulla oblongata. I am a diehard fan of the Lion from Kastina. All you polithiefian enemies of progress. DIE

[img]http://www.clubecandoca.com.br/images/lion-king-quotes-mufasa-death-i13.gif[/img]
I LOVE DAURA

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Diesel1(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
efilefun:
This northerner is ruling over your entire linage from may 29 ewu
zombie and so
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Nelson21(m): 6:02pm On May 22, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

That is his bloody coat.... You don't change coats anyhow, you dumb local fcuuktard!
Jumping from one thread to the other with your leaking cesspit of a mouth!!!!

haa bros
why naa
d insult tooo much
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by daniella4real(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
This man no dey change cloth.l thought is only GEJ that wore one
type of cloth
god of thunder don punish u for saying d no dry change cloth.idiot
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Kazrem(m): 6:09pm On May 22, 2015
It's good to be President.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Sai Buhari.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by mmsen: 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
Why is he always flying to London?

The colonial era is over.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Dandeedadrunk(m): 6:10pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I wonder ooo grin
ozoigbondu:
I wonder ooo
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by holluwai(m): 6:16pm On May 22, 2015
Don't mind them.

omenka:
But they tried to force us to believe he's wanted in Europe for crimes against humanity. cheesy
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by stwazobia: 6:21pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Your excellency get well soon grin grin grin
Make this man no die for chair... i dey fear ooo! because...............
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 22, 2015
tkcosby02:
You better come back and attend to your people.
U for chill na
May 29 never reach
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Imortal001: 6:26pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Your excellency get well soon grin grin grin
Did he tell you that he was sick? becuz u nickname urself cr77 does makes cr7 in making comment.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by 4stylz: 6:26pm On May 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
Well done your excellency president elect Mohammadu Buhari

Mai Gaskiya, We are waiting for you on May 29 to usher in a new order and cleanse the footsteps of the clueless one

Foolish idiot; what good have you done for yourself or anyone; you just sit and talk anyhow

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
Does he have a brief illness?
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
mmsen:
Why is he always flying to London?

The colonial era is over.

He has to go and sign to be loyal
Rivers state treasury at work
A man about to take over and he won't sit his behind down to formulate what he intends to do
What ruler leaves his nation a few days before handover
Do people do tours as president elect or as president
Nonsense

If he is sick,they should tell us now
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by 4stylz: 6:32pm On May 22, 2015
I will never recognise this man as Nigeria president; I don't care what anyone thinks; it's your choice to accept

Quote me with none sense and big thing will fall on your head.

Islamic people are the cause of problems in the world.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On May 22, 2015
see swags,he no be like dat one wey dey always dress like magician. Na now Naija get president with swags
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by IYANGBALI: 6:37pm On May 22, 2015
4stylz:
I will never recognise this man as Nigeria president; I don't care what anyone thinks; it's your choice to accept

Quote me with none sense and big thing will fall on your head.

Islamic people are the cause of problems in the world.
who cares

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 22, 2015
ozoigbondu:
...don't be deceived. they do change cloth-just that they have varieties of a particular clothe...
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by kambili999(f): 6:45pm On May 22, 2015
he stood like a rapper in the first picture.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by iamdapsyj(m): 6:59pm On May 22, 2015
Mr. President looked like Inspector gadget in the first shot grin....he should just come back quickly to get the work started.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by billyG(m): 7:03pm On May 22, 2015
Onajevwe:
Nice. Does anyone know what transpired between Baba and Diezani during the flight??
In an unrelated development, the "Brother" is still searching for a job, any job.
Chei!with all this qualifike,yu still nver get job upon u go france go read bukuru,we don suffer 4 this kun3!He no go better 4 PDP thunder go fire them y'all.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by fareed69(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2015
Kstar1:
dis guy have gone to embarass naija again sai grandpa

How? Na your President O So if he is embarrassed U are embarrassed too

Y not believe so thatwe can move forward

Sei Baba

Ve a Nice stay

Can't Wait for 29th.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by fareed69(m): 7:08pm On May 22, 2015
Kstar1:
dis guy have gone to embarass naija again sai grandpa

How? Na your President O So if he is embarrassed U are embarrassed too

Y not believe so thatwe can move forward

Sei Baba

Ve a Nice stay

Can't Wait for 29th.
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by 4stylz: 7:12pm On May 22, 2015
IYANGBALI:
who cares

The same way I don't care about you or him
Re: Photos Of President-elect Buhari In London by fareed69(m): 7:12pm On May 22, 2015
ZYZZA:
He is looking weak and sick

Sir may 29 never even reach o

Since the time of abacha, all the notherna that enter aso rock ddid not com out *****

Holy Ghost
Fireeeeeeee

All your bad thoughts on this Man

Holy Ghost Fire

Back to sender

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari's Children Surprise Mohammed Lawal Abubakar, Father's ADC On His Birthday / "There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri / Nnamdi Kanu On Imo Prison Break: "No Nigerian Deserves To Be In Prison"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.