Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,520 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (29153 Views)

Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 22, 2015
GMB don't allow anyone decide ur govt for you that's what they did to GEJ all of dem leave am....

Even his Campaign manager

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by eagleonearth(m): 9:45pm On May 22, 2015
Can this be coming 4rm an ex-militant?
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by seedorfg(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2015
oga jonah, see ya life, see where your cluelessness has gotten you too, even ateke tom, tchai fedora hatman don suffer

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by alaoeri: 9:46pm On May 22, 2015
The game is up for any miscreant parading himself as militant, Asari should take note.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by san316(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2015
Tun yaushe?
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:51pm On May 22, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 22, 2015
Simple as ABC.... It will not be condone again.... The South south region has been alleviated to some extent and there is prospect of better stuffs... It's sheer greed and selfishness... Ateke is correct. The SS is not the only region that needs remuneration...

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by israelBigFame(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
Rugged sailor
SO
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by ichidodo: 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
Tis not about criminality and militancy but the fact that Nigeria's nest egg lies in these characters backyard..Last we checked Nigeria's military and paramilitary forces combined cannot secure every clink of pipeline zigzagging across the swamps and highseas...A stick or two of TNT planted by any ordinary disgruntled individual along some exposed major trunkline or oil facility should send jitters down the government never mind international market crude oil price...Tis best Buhari steps down if he thinks he can go head to head with swamp ghosts...
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 22, 2015
eagleonearth:
Can this be coming 4rm an ex-militant?

Can this be a question?

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by DExplorer1: 9:55pm On May 22, 2015
Sharp guy! Trying to book space in the heart of the general.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 22, 2015
seedorfg:
oga jonah, see ya life, see where your cluelessness has gotten you too, even ateke tom, tchai fedora hatman don suffer

Really??
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by petux(m): 9:56pm On May 22, 2015
Buhari Eleniyan
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2015
I hope Tompolo and Asari are listening... the president-elect is a retired Major-General!

3 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 22, 2015
SkyBlue1:
I thought everybody in the region was supposed to be thretening hell fire and threatening to make the Buhari government ungovernable. Day by day that narrative of anarchy seems to be unravelling as a figment of the imagination of some tribal bigots. Let it be known, nobody is untouchable. If any of these militants are arrested for breaking the law nothing will happen, the region will not go up in flames. People refuse to learn, there was a time when Turai and Aoondoaka or whatever he's called were seen as gods, where are they today?

People want good governance, period!

Sorry 4 saying this, u must b silly 4 taking comments on NL serious, wat u see here re jst bunch of kids probably 18-23 shouting ND dis ND tat, I always laugh anytime I see something like Lower Niger Delta bla bla bla, my first question is who re dey representing ? me ? nah nah nah, I jst ignore there post or comments..

d worst mistake any region will make is forcing there selfish idea on us,

I was really sad about d General election I wanted GEJ to win, if nt for d west that betrayed our effort, bt that does not give u d feeling we re waging war, Na Na, we re nt cowards
All we need nw is Resource control or 50% derivative from ND states, and they should move some oil company in lag to our region, we need 1 more refinery in Bayelsa, bt u thinking we re waging war, u must b dreaming, Don't mind some kids here. ,, if any region beats d drum of war dey should do it alone without dragging us inside

Thanks,,,,,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by omenka(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2015
Eventually only Asari, his wife, and his supporters on Nairaland would be left to fight the war they so desire to fight. Lmao. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by zeestunner(m): 10:02pm On May 22, 2015
Every militant leader wey don hammer no go even tink of creek again o lols. How ateke wan take liv in lions and fine life go stay for jungle with mosquitos. Na hungry man de fight o if u don see beta money like dem ateke u no even fit insult persin o. Godbless nigeria and strenghten our nation with peace and unity. Enemies oya go straight to the lagoon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Ayietim(m): 10:06pm On May 22, 2015
Cherish sweet memories but bury painful memories, life is a long journey, travel light, carry only the most important accessories. #Life.
http://ayietim.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by delishpot: 10:08pm On May 22, 2015
Deal!
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by QuotaSystem: 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
grin
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Nah, I'm presently in portharcourt for 2 weeks, I tell you everyone is happy that the loser aka Jonathan is gone for good. Even Asari Dokubo was very calm and peaceful during the interviews he granted 2 days ago.

The only bitter souls are those from the east, those that did everything possible to bring animosity between other Nigerians and niger deltans, those hiding behind mask and attaché by force to instigate them against others. They are of course cowards looking for scapegoat to help fight their wars.

Funnily, they are only profound on cyberspace.

bros u get tym make u dey read Comments 4 NL oo, mtcheewwe kids all over

we d real Niger Delta know our stance, so I jst ignore dem so dey can fool themself on NL,, Jobless People...

5 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by AmucheJane(f): 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Very diplomatic warning to buhari but the "mankeys" from the <---------- region of waste are not intelligent enough to discern. yoruba brain get plenty holes inside.
No mind those fools, the man did not call igbo in this interview but those haters will never rest until they mention igbo. Igbo giving somepeople BP, nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Missmossy(f): 10:18pm On May 22, 2015
This is getting more juicy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 22, 2015
Na so
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 10:23pm On May 22, 2015
seedorfg:

hw old re u SON ? u jst been childish ,
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Heffalump(m): 10:23pm On May 22, 2015
Ateke is more humorous and benevolent than the other malue tha opens his stinking mouth like Gorilla.

Many people have spoken kindly of this guy in the past.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by ALISMILE(m): 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
Asari! Asari! Asari! How many time did i call u? I hope u dey hear? Be wise and sheat ur sword!

2 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by ellabooz(f): 10:28pm On May 22, 2015
SkyBlue1:
I thought everybody in the region was supposed to be thretening hell fire and threatening to make the Buhari government ungovernable. Day by day that narrative of anarchy seems to be unravelling as a figment of the imagination of some tribal bigots. Let it be known, nobody is untouchable. If any of these militants are arrested for breaking the law nothing will happen, the region will not go up in flames. People refuse to learn, there was a time when Turai and Aoondoaka or whatever he's called were seen as gods, where are they today?

People want good governance, period!

onye ofe nmanu asi n gini?
Red oil soup calm down, Igbos are tribe to reckon with ask your forefathers that fought ever had for us not to disintegrate.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Inkman(m): 10:31pm On May 22, 2015
omenka:
Eventually only Asari, his wife, and his supporters on Nairaland would be left to fight the war they so desire to fight. Lmao. cheesy

Buhahahahahha....

And his nairaland supporters will avoid this thread like a plague...

Lol have they suddenly gone blind?

I remember a thread earlier today where a guy had his personal details exposed because he spoke his mind against Biafra...

6 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 22, 2015
MugabeRobert:

You are absolutely wrong.

The ibos I know don't want seccession, cos they can't survive moving back home since they are the greatest beneficiaries of one nigeria. Forget all these braggadocio. What they want is state of confusion and chaos, cos they thrive in jungle where everything goes. They are afraid now because the new sheriff in town won't condone their excesses since he's known for strict adherence to code of conducts hence the mass hysteria.

Gbam!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Nigeria Governors Endorse Action Against Shiites / Is This Nigeria? I Was Moved To Tears By These Pictures / Soludo: Many Drug Barons Now Use Politics As Alternative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.