Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal (29133 Views)

Ateke Tom's Daughter Weds In Okirika, Rivers State..photos / Meet Us In The Creeks; Avengers Dares Army, Navy Chiefs / Why Does President Buhari Treat Shiites And Fulani Herdsmen Differently? premium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by HiGod: 7:03am On May 23, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Forget that thing. Na one particular set of disgruntled elements dey stoke the flames of division. They have always nursed secessionist ambitions, though they failed at the last attempt, but this time around they are trying really hard to coerce SS to join their cause. cheesy

The whole truth is gradually exploding to their faces

They tried to hide behind fake love for South South people with sole aim of pushing them into unnecessary war but Thank God that SS people are even smarter than them.

If they are ready to have their Biafra, its pretty easy but greed and selfishness wouldnt let their politicians tour this path to independence. If they really mean business, let them stop taking government appointments at Federal level, refuse to take part in any election which is pretty easy to do, no igbo house of rep members and senators and boycott everything that has to do with Nigeria state and with this, Igbo independence is surely guaranteed

3 Likes

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Cpumping(m): 7:15am On May 23, 2015
liars, Ateke cannot speak good english.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by shizzleStar: 7:17am On May 23, 2015
and the fools from the waste will never fail to mention igbos their perpetual nemesis, hehehee...

I love the way Ateke Tom delivered his message. A subtle appeal but a stern warning. Discerning minds will observe that he is calling on buhari administration not to tamper with the militants means of livelihood while also calling for increased attention and development of the region that has for long being neglected, but phools especially the yorobars will only look at the headline and draw an uninformed conclusion.

These mor.on aren't intelligent I swaaar. The same ateke you are hailing today will be amongst the first to pick up arms if the conditions he gave are not met......lmao

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 7:26am On May 23, 2015
lygn19:
I don't know what a Yoruba man wud gain by
using an igbo moniker to curse other tribes, it doesn't fit u if u are
to know. We all know u are yoruba, u better go and open another account.
leenu onye ara. You dont know that these top guys ji anyi n'egwu egwu. Keep defending them. O ga agbafo gi n'anya
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 7:50am On May 23, 2015
MugabeRobert:

Nah, I'm presently in portharcourt for 2 weeks, I tell you everyone is happy that the loser aka Jonathan is gone for good. Even Asari Dokubo was very calm and peaceful during the interviews he granted 2 days ago.

The only bitter souls are those from the east, those that did everything possible to bring animosity between other Nigerians and niger deltans, those hiding behind mask and attaché by force to instigate them against others. They are of course cowards looking for scapegoat to help fight their wars.

Funnily, they are only profound on cyberspace.
shutt up mumu, we are with the igbos anytime any day. we just need to get you basttards out of our way,you leechs.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by VoteOutPDPJona: 8:31am On May 23, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:
Very diplomatic warning to buhari but t[s]he "mankeys" from the <---------- region of waste are not intelligent enough to discern. yoruba brain get plenty holes inside.[/s]

NO to tribal assault!
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Mcowubaba: 8:47am On May 23, 2015
PMONEY6:

Na who dey vandalize the pipe wey dem say dem dey secure?
Lol..na still dem..
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by breakeven: 9:32am On May 23, 2015
After he has made his money through criminality in the creeks
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by duby91(m): 9:37am On May 23, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]So, Amaechi was totally
rejected in Rivers state
[/size]

He did absolutely nothing. I pity people who join him and be clamoring for change.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by SkyBlue1: 9:43am On May 23, 2015
duby91:

He did absolutely nothing. I pity people who join him and be clamoring for change.

Why are you this disingenuous? Why?

I won't bother educating you since I know you are probably being mischeivuous for the sake of it but there are threads around this place that can. Since return to democracy Amaechi has EASILY been the best governor Rivers State has had. Easily. In educational infrastructure, in health infrastructure, in general infrastructure (even though many roads in PH still need fixing), in Agriculture. Just say you don't like him and leave it at that, no need to turn yourself into a liar as well.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by duby91(m): 9:43am On May 23, 2015
HiGod:

They tried to hide behind fake love for South South people with sole aim of pushing them into unnecessary war but Thank God that SS people are even smarter than them.

If they are ready to have their Biafra, its pretty easy but greed and selfishness wouldnt let their politicians tour this path to independence. If they really mean business, let them stop taking government appointments at Federal level, refuse to take part in any election which is pretty easy to do, no igbo house of rep members and senators and boycott everything that has to do with Nigeria state and with this, Igbo independence is surely guaranteed

Ignorance! How many successful ibos are in politics? You should ask yourself that...it's not about political appointment.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 9:51am On May 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:
I thought everybody in the region was supposed to be threatening hell fire and threatening to make the Buhari government ungovernable. Day by day that narrative of anarchy seems to be unravelling as a figment of the imagination of some tribal bigots. Let it be known, nobody is untouchable. If any of these militants are arrested for breaking the law nothing will happen, the region will not go up in flames. People refuse to learn, there was a time when Turai and Aoondoaka or whatever he's called were seen as gods, where are they today?

People want good governance, period!
its simply because , they are not islamized. They still got human concerns.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by duby91(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

Why are you this disingenuous? Why?

I won't bother educating you since I know you are probably being mischeivuous for the sake of it but there are threads around this place that can. Since return to democracy Amaechi has EASILY been the best governor Rivers State has had. Easily. In educational infrastructure, in health infrastructure, in general infrastructure (even though many roads in PH still need fixing), in Agriculture. Just say you don't like him and leave it at that, no need to turn yourself into a liar as well.

Lol. Am entitled to my opinion, so don't call me a liar bros. Like you said your road needs fixing, what's the basic thing a state government should give or do for his people? Agriculture? Where's the farm located cos am Curious...measure the internally generated revenue to his performance and understand my point, that's minus federal government monthly allocations. I guess you truly experienced change in Rivers. How much did he get from excess crude account? The mono rail he collected money for where is it? So apparently he spent 8 years building schools, you speak like it's a favour he's doing to his people. Do you pay tax at all? If you understand how much is deducted from a worker monthly including those expatriates in the state of cos I don't need to enlighten you on how much they're paid. The same Amaechi is owing teachers, I served and worked in Rivers before I relocated. State allowance was an issue for him, ordinary states like Enugu pay their corpers 10k monthly. Compare the two states bros. Change indeed.
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by HiGod: 10:38am On May 23, 2015
duby91:

Ignorance! How many successful ibos are in politics? You should ask yourself that...it's not about political appointment.

The funniest joke I have ever read from an Igbo man in ages. Did you just say how many Igbos are in politics? You are nothing without politics bro

The business oriented people you are being called is a wrong assertion created by people who couldn't see beyond their noses. Igbos are not business oriented like Hausa and Yorubas and I ll explain with fact

Half of successful igbo business men from your land are armed robbers. If you doubt me, pls take a walk to Garki 2 police command in Abuja to see their dead bodies on daily basis; robbery gone wrong. Have you asked yourself why most failed igbo businessmen always end up carrying drugs to support their business? The ones that are caught with drugs are the Igbos that weren't lucky to belong to different armed robbers gangs.

There are thousand of markets in Lagos and Kano but Igbos could only be found in about 4 major markets in Lagos while the rest of the market are filled up with Yorubas but with Igbo chest beating attitude wouldn't let them see their own delusion and self-deceits. They thought they have arrived with the number of their brothers in Alaba, Ladipo and Idumota. The same story in Kano.

Travel to Ibadan and Kaduna to see true businessmen who don't mix anything with their businesses; it's all about their business acumen. Ibadan has got 3 ll biggest markets in Nigeria as at today and all filled up with Yorubas. Go to Kano and Kaduna to see how businesses are handled and done by Hausas.

Pls and pls, come to US and UK to see 90% of Nigerian businesses are owned by Yorubas (from grocery stores to law firms).

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by SkyBlue1: 10:43am On May 23, 2015
duby91:

Lol. Am entitled to my opinion, so don't call me a liar bros. Like you said your road needs fixing, what's the basic thing a state government should give or do for his people? Agriculture? Where's the farm located cos am Curious...measure the internally generated revenue to his performance and understand my point, that's minus federal government monthly allocations. I guess you truly experienced change in Rivers. How much did he get from excess crude account? The mono rail he collected money for where is it? So apparently he spent 8 years building schools, you speak like it's a favour he's doing to his people. Do you pay tax at all? If you understand how much is deducted from a worker monthly including those expatriates in the state of cos I don't need to enlighten you on how much they're paid. The same Amaechi is owing teachers, I served and worked in Rivers before I relocated. State allowance was an issue for him, ordinary states like Enugu pay their corpers 10k monthly. Compare the two states bros. Change indeed.

You are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to your facts. If you really want to find the truth information abounds everywhere, Rivers State has the best public school infrastructure in the country. But what does it matter, I know you DON'T want to know the truth. And no, did not say it should not be expected from government, but it was not there before so please do spare us your sanctimonious drivel.

Your patronising sermon does not change the fact that post 1999 this outgoing administration is the best the state has seen. Go to Azikiwe road if you want to see uncompleted monorail. The fish farms are not in PH. Now go and look for what Odilli and Omehia did as well.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by duby91(m): 10:46am On May 23, 2015
HiGod:

The funniest joke I have ever read from an Igbo man in ages. Did you just say how many Igbos are in politics? You are nothing without politics bro

The business oriented people you are being called is a wrong assertion created by people who couldn't see beyond their noses. Igbos are not business oriented like Hausa and Yorubas and I ll explain with fact

Half of successful igbo business men from your land are armed robbers. If you doubt me, pls take a walk to Garki 2 police command in Abuja to see their dead bodies on daily basis; robbery gone wrong. Have you asked yourself why most failed igbo businessmen always end up carrying drugs to support their business? The ones that are caught with drugs are the Igbos that weren't lucky to belong to different armed robbers gangs.

There are thousand of markets in Lagos and Kano but Igbos could only be found in about 4 major markets in Lagos while the rest of the market are filled up with Yorubas but with Igbo chest beating attitude wouldn't let them see their own delusion and self-deceits. They thought they have arrived with the number of their brothers in Alaba, Ladipo and Idumota. The same story in Kano.

Travel to Ibadan and Kaduna to see true businessmen who don't mix anything with their businesses; it's all about their business acumen. Ibadan has got 3 ll biggest markets in Nigeria as at today and all filled up with Yorubas. Go to Kano and Kaduna to see how businesses are handled and done by Hausas.

Pls and pls, come to US and UK to see 90% of Nigerian businesses are owned by Yorubas (from grocery stores to law firms).

Lol. What was the argument again? The epistle wasn't necessary. Btw how many ibos that are successful do you know that are just in politics? Sounds like you have this hatred for ibos. am not a tribalist. Just asked a simple question.

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by duby91(m): 10:55am On May 23, 2015
SkyBlue1:

You are entitled to your opinions but you are not entitled to your facts. If you really want to find the truth information abounds everywhere, Rivers State has the best public school infrastructure in the country. But what does it matter, I know you DON'T want to know the truth. And no, did not say it should not be expected from government, but it was not there before so please do spare us your sanctimonious drivel.

Your patronising sermon does not change the fact that post 1999 this outgoing administration is the best the state has seen. Go to Azikiwe road if you want to see uncompleted monorail. The fish farms are not in PH. Now go and look for what Odilli and Omehia did as well.

Lol. Fish farm is now an achievement. best public schools maybe the buildings. How is education in Rivers? How do you match performance?

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by SkyBlue1: 11:02am On May 23, 2015
duby91:

Lol. Fish farm is now an achievement. best public schools maybe the buildings. How is education in Rivers? How do you match performance?

The facts are there for you to explore, I am not going to bother wasting my time with your shifting goal posts, you have information at your finger tips. Just wanted to expose you for what you are and that has been done. Your very initial statement "he has done nothing" has no leg to stand on. Move on with your life. I am done smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/2121682/top-15-most-performing-governors#30276459
https://www.nairaland.com/2091599/amaechi-secondary-schools-far-better#29764980
https://www.nairaland.com/1330443/amaechis-health-centres
https://www.nairaland.com/1987113/akpabio-vs-amaechi-stadium-lets#27830161

I just can't stand liars . . . .
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 11:05am On May 23, 2015
OnyeIbo:

leenu onye ara. You dont know that these top guys ji anyi n'egwu egwu. Keep defending them. O ga agbafo gi n'anya
see mumu, ur igbo self u don't need a sooth sayer to tell any true igbo person dat its fake...
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 11:34am On May 23, 2015
[quote author's=lygn19 post=34019544] see mumu, ur igbo self u don't need a
sooth sayer to tell any true igbo person dat its fake...[/quote]
I give up. You are officially daft
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 11:41am On May 23, 2015
lygn19:
see mumu, ur igbo self u don't need a
sooth sayer to tell any true igbo person dat its fake...
i give up. U are officially daft

1 Like

Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by dckelvin(m): 12:20pm On May 23, 2015
MugabeRobert:

You are absolutely wrong.

The ibos I know don't want seccession, cos they can't survive moving back home since they are the greatest beneficiaries of one nigeria. Forget all these braggadocio. What they want is state of confusion and chaos, cos they thrive in jungle where everything goes. They are afraid now because the new sheriff in town won't condone their excesses since he's known for strict adherence to code of conducts hence the mass hysteria.

if you said that we Igbo don't want seccesion.
then you don't really really know us
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by dckelvin(m): 12:26pm On May 23, 2015
HiGod:

console yourself asmuch as you can.
Biafra freedom IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by dckelvin(m): 12:33pm On May 23, 2015
OduaVanguard:

Forget that thing. Na one particular set of disgruntled elements dey stoke the flames of division. They have always nursed secessionist ambitions, though they failed at the last attempt, but this time around they are trying really hard to coerce SS to join their cause. cheesy
FOOL
we don't need SS in our cause.
BIAFRA FREEDOM IS NOT NEGOTIABLE
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by poshbrave(m): 2:55pm On May 23, 2015
d problem of nigeria ve always be d north nt any other region d truth must Be told. even if any problem which we don't pray 4 will erupt d root cause is still d north#born2rule gimic senseless mentality with bias treaty
Re: Ateke Tom To Buhari: Treat Anyone Who Returns To The Creeks As A Common Criminal by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you read newspapers at all? Yes, Ateke Tom can't speak English but Pidgin and Okrika, no journalist will use Pidgin to write his piece of news because the person interviewed spoke in it. If a journalist with the Sun interviewed an Okrika man that speaks only Okrika, would that journalist write his report in Okrika?

Ask google... ur foolish answer awaits you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNIPORT Disowns Lawmaker, Say He Did Not Graduate - VANGUARD / Anti-Open Grazing Law: Mansur Dan-Ali, A Disgrace To Democracy - Benue APC / Ikpeazu Worships In Lagos With The Oba (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.