Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London (62281 Views)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Diezani Denied Conversation by Buhari while on Plane / People In Jos Climb Mast Just To Listen To Buhari During Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by muh4lyf(m): 9:30pm On May 22, 2015
Chigold101:
no sir it was not written that he went for medical checkup, But what is our president elect doing with secret travel? What is he hiding from Nigerians?
Use your brain while reading... Thank u
Sir did you read the article at all... I doubt if you did,If you did then you should come across the line that says he looks healthy. You are over working your brain cos of this man. He is the peoples choice, the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria... Stop the hate, it's over working your brain... LOLZ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by CyberWolf: 9:31pm On May 22, 2015
Why do I have the feeling that this news is a lie? undecided
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by habeeblai244(m): 9:32pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
Who cares tongue not my cup of tea tongue

So sahara reporters followed buhari to london now

Hey you.
Dont u get work, you comment on every tread.
I love the fact you always comment. But this is getting too much. Go get a life Miss. smiley
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by solidstone9ja: 9:35pm On May 22, 2015
An Igbo engineer can't find a job so he opens a clinic and puts a sign outside "GET TREATMENT FOR 20k - IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k". A lawyer thinks this is a great opportunity to earn 100k and goes to the clinic... Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of taste" Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no.22 and put 3 drops in patient's mouth" Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene" Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of taste is restored. Give me 20k" The annoyed lawyer goes back after a few days to recover his money... Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I cannot remember anything" Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in his mouth" Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene. You gave this to me last time for restoring my taste" Igbo man: "Congrats. You got your memory back. Give me 20k" The fuming lawyer pays him, and then comes back a week later determined to get back 100k. Lawyer: "My eyesight has become very weak" Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that, so take this 100k" Lawyer (staring at the cash): "But this is 20k, not 100k" Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is restored. Give me 20k" You can't beat an Igbo man... *lol* for more jokes

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by CR77(f): 9:37pm On May 22, 2015
Get a life too
habeeblai244:

Hey you.
Dont u get work, you comment on every tread.
I love the fact you always comment. But this is getting too much. Go get a life Miss. smiley
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by ayokellany: 9:38pm On May 22, 2015
CR77:
tongue tongue
. You need a doctor urgently.
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by Chigold101(m): 9:40pm On May 22, 2015
muh4lyf:
Sir did you read the article at all... I doubt if you did,If you did then you should come across the line that says he looks healthy. You are overworking your brain cos of this man. He is the peoples choice, the president elect of the federal republic of Nigeria... Stop the hate, it's overworking your brain... LOLZ
humn!!! This is not about ‘hate.‘

Tell yourself the truth... Does GMB looks healthy? When you look at him doesnt he look so frail?

I asked you a question... Why did he sneak out to UK the way he did in February?

Am not hating anybody, am only putting me brain to a better use.
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by Nobody: 9:40pm On May 22, 2015
lemon234:
Do you want to become a professional web developer and make social websites like
Facebook Learn it now in just 2 weeks!
Visit this link and start learning for FREE! >>
http://naijagisty..com/ Hurry Now!
Offer Closes Soon!
Abeg make ee close.. from thread to thread u no dey let us hear word again...
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by modskiller(m): 9:42pm On May 22, 2015
Modafuka Madueke, dia yu are.....
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:43pm On May 22, 2015
Alishachris:
[img]http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/attachments/alison-diezani-madueke-jpg.50735/[/img]

http://saharareporters.com/2015/05/22/buharis-political-associates-surprised-london-trip-diezani-denied-conversation-him

She want make Buhari come chop wetin GEJ chop wey him forget say him no get shoe
So that BUHARI too go forget say him get cows wey dey him farm. Hahahahahahhah
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by DExplorer1: 9:44pm On May 22, 2015
Hahahahaha! This woman want to do to Buhari what she did to Jonathan.
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by CR77(f): 9:47pm On May 22, 2015
lol
ayokellany:
. You need a doctor urgently.
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by amao(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2015
Meanwhile, in another reports, she was seen in Abuja at the time of filling this report by Sahara reporters.... I wonder why a meaningful Nigerians will this stories, she might have some snakes in her cupboard. But what amuse me most about this report is that was Sahara their to have seen what transpired between the two.... Nigeria media and their stories
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by omenka(m): 9:49pm On May 22, 2015
dealslip:
Well I don't believe this story since it is coming from APCs official media house. APC is trying to give a larger than life impression holier than thou attitude. We are waiting for them. Enough of the stories, they are pretending to be the victims.
Don't you guys feel ashamed saying this only to turn around tomorrow to post stories critical of the opposition from the same source?? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by muh4lyf(m): 9:50pm On May 22, 2015
Chigold101:

Tell yourself the truth... Does GMB looks healthy? When you look at him doesnt he look so frail?

I asked you a question... Why did he sneak out to UK the way he did in February?

Ok sire, how else do you expect a 72yrs old man to look... Funny but the truth if I were you I'd rather wish GMB well,I would never pray for him to go ill or fall sick as for the next 4yrs he is our president... God bless Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:53pm On May 22, 2015
This bitch wanted to give Buhari a Bleep of his life after going through so many kamasutra lessons.
But sorry mam, he ain't buying ur old slacked Pusey
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by LasoulMacuby(m): 9:55pm On May 22, 2015
muh4lyf:
Ok sire, how else do you expect a 72yrs old man to look... Funny but the truth if I were you I'd rather wish GMB well,I would never pray for him to go ill or fall sick as for the next 4yrs he is our president... God bless Nigeria...
The question is do u even have a brain
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 22, 2015
Heffalump:

People like u brag with empty stomach too much. Asari Dokubo was spitting smoky fire from both sides of his mouth prior to the elections. Hope you can see he's as gentle as an over fed Dog now after the show.

It is fellow Nigerians that will prosecute Diezeni and others if culpable, and not Buhari.
we are saying the same thing, if she must be touched, that is if at all she's guilty of anything, then the guys I mentioned before must have undergone the same fate
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by Bimpe29: 10:01pm On May 22, 2015
In one word, was your source in the flight with them?
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by themodernman: 10:05pm On May 22, 2015
Pipsland78:
A mere minister traveling with 2 aides and countless bags while the prudent president-elect traveling with just 1 aide and 1 bag. This outgoing administration really ruined this country in more ways than one.

Meanwhile Buhari's aide be like...

That moment you see a babe tryna seduce you....d aide wan laff die...

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by goshen26: 10:08pm On May 22, 2015
sahara?
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by zizirecords(m): 10:11pm On May 22, 2015
Eyaaa, pele. You are obviously pained that GEJ lost. It is also obvious you and yours are doing very well - enjoying stable power supply, not queuing for fuel, attending posh schools and having good jobs.

Otherwise you wouldn't even try to support the wickedness that GEJ and his cohorts wreaked on this nation.

God help you.

Wandungu:
You people should just leave the lady alone. Step into her shoes and lets see what y'all can do! You think it's easy?

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 22, 2015
bruno419:
apc and their propaganda. ....so sahara reporters followed buhari to london
sahara news is always exclusive and authentic, be wise dude...

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by mariamjane(f): 10:14pm On May 22, 2015
Pipsland78:
A mere minister traveling with 2 aides and countless bags while the prudent president-elect traveling with just 1 aide and 1 bag. This outgoing administration really ruined this country in more ways than one.

Meanwhile Buhari's aide be like...

Even her aides were travelling first class too. Who knows what treasures she was taking with her in those bags? This woman must be among the very first to be probed under APC government. Good though that GMB ignored her.

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by jelal007(m): 10:16pm On May 22, 2015
Wandungu:
You people should just leave the lady alone. Step into her shoes and lets see what y'all can do! You think it's easy?
Really? Did u just say that? If she's honourable,why didn't she resign?

1 Like

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by seunfape(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
action man.
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by klax(m): 10:19pm On May 22, 2015
So Sahara reporter sat with them in first class as well because I don't know how they knew about all these moonlight story.
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by menxer: 10:21pm On May 22, 2015
I say....

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by mariamjane(f): 10:38pm On May 22, 2015
Chigold101:

Look aroung you, there are older presidents than GMB.

As Nigerians, were are not concerned how old he is but that he and his party, APC, have made fighting corruption their number task, which is something that cannot be said for GEJ and his government.

You claimed GMB sneaked out of the country. Did he have to notify you or seek your permission before travelling? Did he have to disclose his mission to you, rumour-monger?

Those who were carrying away large and numerous cases of our common-wealth and the other cabinet members should return any inordinate riches carted away for the good of the long-suffering poor Nigerians that have been through hell under GEJ government these agonising years.

2 Likes

Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by OdionOdion: 10:39pm On May 22, 2015
Street corner pepper soup joint gossip,rather than praying for the good health of the sick president elect you busy with tales by moonlight entertainment
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by OdionOdion: 10:41pm On May 22, 2015
Street corner pepper soup joint gossip,rather than praying for the good health of the president elect you busy with tales by moonlight entertainment
Re: Alison-Madueke Denied Conversation With Buhari During Their Trip To London by mariamjane(f): 10:44pm On May 22, 2015
solidstone9ja:
An Igbo engineer can't find a job so
he opens a clinic and puts a sign
outside "GET TREATMENT FOR 20k -
IF NOT CURED GET BACK 100k".
A lawyer thinks this is a great
opportunity to
earn 100k and goes to the clinic...
Lawyer: "I have lost my sense of
taste"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine
from box no.22 and put 3 drops in
patient's mouth"
Lawyer: "Ugh..this is kerosene"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your sense of
taste is
restored. Give me 20k"
The annoyed lawyer
goes back after a few
days to recover his money...
Lawyer: "I have lost my memory. I
cannot remember anything"
Igbo man: "Nurse, bring medicine
from box no. 22 and put 3 drops in
his mouth"
Lawyer (annoyed): "This is kerosene.
You gave this to me last time for
restoring my taste"
Igbo man: "Congrats.
You got your memory back. Give me
20k"
The fuming lawyer pays him, and
then
comes back a week later determined
to get back 100k.
Lawyer: "My eyesight has become
very weak"
Igbo man: "Well, I don't have any
medicine for that, so take this 100k"
Lawyer (staring at the
cash): "But this is 20k, not 100k"
Igbo man: "Congrats, your eyesight is
restored. Give me 20k"
You can't beat an Igbo man... *lol* for more jokes

A lot of bulls! No lawyer worth his salt will be so daft. Try a better-sensed story!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode And Sanwo-olu At APC Convention. / BREAKING: INEC May Postpone Election Till Tuesday For Logistics Reasons / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.