Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... (1532 Views)

Adorable Photos Of “shellfish” That Looks Exactly Like A Womans Vagina / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish / Reasons Why Black Women Are Considered "Ugly" Than Other Races (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 22, 2015
Just got this comparison, from a radio station, it was so intriguing , interesting , funny and yet inciting

Women are more like cars ... see the proof for yourself

1 ) they come in different sizes and shape.

2 ) when you buy them , u get so excited and all stirred up, with them all shinning and you earnestly waiting to enter and drive ......

3 ) they are useless, if u are just starring without entering inside....

4 ) when u inside , it takes some energy to ignite the engine and make it moan

5) the harder you drive, the louder it sounds, but when u over drive , they could crash...

6) they need money for frequent maintenance,

7 ) when you fail to maintain them, they get so faulty and won't produce their best performance...

8 ) brand new ones, are way better than tokumbo, although you could still see some strong reliable and durable tokumbo, but they re quite rare..

9) some are small but consumes so much fuel , and very capital intensive..

10) when they have dropped engine, they certainly can't run and perform like before.

11) they require monthly servicing which entail discharging oil, and while on that you don't drive them.. and finally

12) after frequent driving and cruising, they become all worn out and old, and you are earnestly anticipating in acquiring a newer and more beautiful mob...

I believe the popular saying; if u can take good care of a car, be rest assured u can as well perfectly cater for a woman, comes in handy.... grin cheesy wink

you can add yours....

Disclaimer: this article is in no way intended towards maligning or ridiculing females , it's just solely for the fun of it...... just enjoy it...

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Tallesty1(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2015
Lols, but parked cars don't disturb your sleep at night.
Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by agarawu23(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2015
huh
Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Princecalm(m): 7:43pm On May 22, 2015
If some cars start disturbing, you can easily sell it for cash but not in this case.
Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by ericessien24: 7:46pm On May 22, 2015
Aaaaahaa guy u need panadol, can't stop smiling
Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Adamsdelrio(m): 7:53pm On May 22, 2015
Some are lies while some are true.
Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Nobody: 8:05pm On May 22, 2015
wow. I didn't find this funny at all, I don't hate women that much.

1 Like

Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On May 22, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
Some are lies while some are true.
please itemise Them! My see...
Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 22, 2015
Dumb fvck.

If they are exactly like cars, why don't you marry one and rest your small brain?

1 Like

Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by ceny6(m): 12:09am On May 23, 2015
The most sophisticated cars are usually expensive and admired from a distance

1 Like

Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Nobody: 12:45am On May 23, 2015
i think they're more like roads.........the ones that got curves tho. Then d guy's d car trying to maneuver round the curves. #LoveHandles

Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Nobody: 2:24am On May 23, 2015
U dis op lyk to copy pple thread sha. Iyaf seen dis b4
Re: Women Are Exactly Like Cars, See For Yourself.... by Nobody: 6:29am On May 23, 2015
Luedave:
U dis op lyk to copy pple thread sha. Iyaf seen dis b4
i don copy ya thread Before?

(1) (Reply)

Missclasssy Has Deactivated Her Account / Why Is She Behaving Like This? / Photo: When You Try To Trick A Mad Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.