Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? (33946 Views)

7 Reasons Why Students Fail WAEC Exams Every Year And How To Avoid Them / 6 Reasons Why Some Students Study Very Hard But Still Fail Exams / Photo : Could This Be The Next Chike Obi, Professor Of Maths? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by mizkeleke(f): 2:35pm On May 23, 2015
ladyteska:
You are very correct.... na when i been see waec questions naim i know say them neva teach me maths....VERY unfair
Hahaha grin
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by ladyteska(f): 3:34pm On May 23, 2015
mikkyword:

Its like mathematics was very angry at u in ur waec!!!!!
yea but thank God i passed

1 Like

Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by queebeediva(f): 4:13pm On May 23, 2015
benuejosh:
But seriously I wonder how people say maths is difficult. It a matter of understanding, being logical, thinking fast. Ok let's see this
hmmmmmmm
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by IAmTobore(m): 5:07pm On May 23, 2015
Reminds me of my primary 5 exam. I was feeling cool and confident, hoping that I would crush hell out the questions. Bros....... hmmm, when I see d questions eh, I first swallow my pride, na him I ask d guy wey sidown near me say wether e know am. Na him d guy tell me say e no know am o. I won't lie, I later answered the questions anyhow!
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by patrickgeddes: 5:36pm On May 23, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]dont mind those lecturers ...... na simple ones dem go do for u. leaving d hard ones for students . grin grin
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by silent10(m): 6:59pm On May 23, 2015
The thing wonder me too o, i knw sey na only 9ja dis kind thing fit happen. Class work/home work/assignment go dey different 4rm example
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 23, 2015
Cryxtal:
I tell u. Maths remains my best subject till date
same here
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by legendthankgod(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2015
coolcrack your braincrack your braincrack your brain
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Karleb(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2015
I thought I was the only one that noticed, et the shi.t est peculiar to Math than any other subjects.
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by simdam500(m): 10:27am On May 24, 2015
I have nothing to say embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by mikkyword(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2015
ladyteska:
yea but thank God i passed
Thank God for that. u must be a genius!!!
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Graccccccccy(f): 11:47pm On May 26, 2015
mikkyword:

But I was told u are in genius in mathematics!! Lol.
Of course, ironically..lol
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 29, 2015
abi naw...... wicked
Re: Photo: Could This Be The Reason Why Students Of Mathematics Fail Exams? by Thazard(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2021
xpac01:
That's why exams can never be true test of a man's intelligence.

I solely agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Itodo Anthony Samuel Listed Among Top 50 Teachers In The World / Differences Between "In Time" And "On Time" / Photos Of Osun Model Schools At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.