Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl (1222 Views)

My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / I Found Gynaecosid Tablets On My Supposedly Virgin Girlfriend.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by Nobody: 12:05am On May 23, 2015
I really need your advise
Am 27 years. Working and studying. Am in 100 level.
Met this lovely babe that I love so much. My intention is to build the relationship for marriage. She calls me the father of her unborn kids.
This babe is so so romantic. She will be 20 in June. We kiss always. But we can't have sex cos she is a virgin. She pleaded we leave it till we get married. (Though that's her condition before agreeing to date me) . Though she also have fears like the pains and pregnancy.
I agreed to that cos I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her
But the urge keeps coming. I have female friends who lurks around me. Am considering using them to satisfy my urge or possibly mastubation.
Your advise will help. Thanks
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by Holatunde007(m): 12:08am On May 23, 2015
That bastards konji has appeared here again

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by daviesdavy: 12:13am On May 23, 2015
Try again later!
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by siegfried99(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2015
Jamb question 15 grin

My man u don't know what u want grin
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by bogolobango(m): 12:14am On May 23, 2015
Bros shine ur shocked u sure say she be confirm virgin no enter one chance

Try finger her to confirm if she is truly a virgin

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by Nobody: 12:24am On May 23, 2015
bogolobango:

Done that. It pains her and the thing no even enter. Have decided not to go there again cos she is not comfortable with the act
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by bogolobango(m): 12:34am On May 23, 2015
@Incorruptible the earlier the better do what u have to do bro even if she is going to till u guys get married its still the same thing

Enter her joor
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by Nobody: 12:36am On May 23, 2015
Guy dnt sleep wit her o, dey use vaseline oil till u get married

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by tolugar: 12:44am On May 23, 2015
U re in 100L
And with a 20yr old

Bros you ll Hv problem with God

And

With your GP

Face you future

En see hw bright it can be

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by jayhans(m): 12:45am On May 23, 2015
bogolobango:

ur virgin galfrnd might be anoda guy's hoe... am speaking frm experience dnt let her decieve u wit virginity crap.. even my grandma is a virgin grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:02am On May 23, 2015
Incorruptible:
I really need your advise
Am 27 years. Working and studying. Am in 100 level.
Met this lovely babe that I love so much. My intention is to build the relationship for marriage. She calls me the father of her unborn kids.
This babe is so so romantic. She will be 20 in June. We kiss always. But we can't have sex cos she is a virgin. She pleaded we leave it till we get married. (Though that's her condition before agreeing to date me) . Though she also have fears like the pains and pregnancy.
I agreed to that cos I love her and want to spend the rest of my life with her
But the urge keeps coming. I have female friends who lurks around me. Am considering using them to satisfy my urge or possibly mastubation.
Your advise will help. Thanks

Bros i am experiencing the same thing in my relationship.

I use d girls around me to satisfy my urge, and you know what?? She knows about it! She knows i have sex with the gurls around me and she doesnt complain.

She only caution me wen she notice am doing it too much.....she cant blame me cos am a man. Afterall, na she wan stay as virgin till she marry.

In a nutshell bro,

use those gurls and satisfy urself!
It's no big deal.

-ZeezaRapture
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by jimawiz(m): 1:05am On May 23, 2015
mi man no do o
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by kliq(m): 2:17am On May 23, 2015
100 level,27yrs? undecided

Concentrate on your studies
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by Nobody: 6:41am On May 23, 2015
tolugar:
U re in 100L
And with a 20yr old

Bros you ll Hv problem with God

And

With your GP

Face you future

En see hw bright it can be
forget God for this matter, is it not God that created the konji? OP which skul are u? The bae am chyking is exactly clocking 20 and dating a much older guy in 100l, dont tel me its u
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by Nobody: 6:45am On May 23, 2015
You're in 100 Level?
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by anigbajumo(m): 7:00am On May 23, 2015
Make sure u confirm it wella coz...........If u confirm she is v then look 4 anoda lady to catch fun wif nd dnt dis v her
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by IamLEGEND1: 7:13am On May 23, 2015
Virgin of life
Re: Should I Stick With My Virgin Girlfriend Or Look For Another Girl by Nobody: 7:17am On May 23, 2015
stupidity:
forget God for this matter, is it not God that created the konji? OP which skul are u? The bae am chyking is exactly clocking 20 and dating a much older guy in 100l, dont tel me its u
Lol. Tell me your school first. My babe too will be clocking 20

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Nairalander You Love Most But Doesn't Love You And Why She Hates You? / Guys, Be Careful Of Who You Marry, See What Happened To A Man In Algeria / The Deceptive Things That Women Do!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.