Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup (1227 Views)

The Kind Of Things You Hear When A Guy Wants A Lady / Lady Announces She Wants A Boyfriend On Twitter, The Response She Got Is Beyond / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Salex007(m): 7:59am On Jun 14, 2015
Hello! nairalanders pls a brother needs your help. Am dating a yoruba girl but it happens to be that the girl elder sister is the kind of women that do visit the herbalist. The elder sister is a single mother who is still looking forward for marriage but the problem is that whenever she met a new guy or man who is interested in her she will go ahead to the herbalist to forecast the relationship for her to know may be the guy is serious or is just a player. All i want from nairalanders is an advice on how to cut the relationship btwn me and the younger sister that am dating and the fault coming from the her. Because i notice that the elder sister does not want the younger one to loose me. i know u guys will be wondering on how i knows that the sister do go to herbalist she told by herself cus she trusted me.
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Hazardd(m): 8:06am On Jun 14, 2015
abeg go park jorcheesy

you must marry that girl, so you want to eat her fruit and run away..
You don enter..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Salex007(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Hazard or what are u call self grow up. I said advice not insults
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by okenwa(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2015
The younger sister is the one you're looking for and not her. Your fears are surrounded in the elder sister for instance, her broken marriage, constantly visiting the herbalists, unstable love life etc. If the younger sister doesn't visit the herbalist I don't advice you break up.

Since your request is on how to break up, I guess you should find a better fault in her so you can use it as an option to quit. The girl is innocent please

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Jun 14, 2015
List 100 reasons why u wana break up wid her
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Salex007(m): 8:41am On Jun 14, 2015
Cutehector:
List 100 reasons why u wana break up wid her
my main reason is that the sister act of visiting the herbalist. My believe is that sooner or later she will influence the younger one. Which will realy affect me spiritualy
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Cutehector(m): 8:43am On Jun 14, 2015
Salex007:
my main reason is that the sister act of visiting the herbalist. My believe is that sooner or later she will influence the younger one. Which will realy affect me spiritualy
your God her and her god, who is greater?
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by eightsin(m): 8:55am On Jun 14, 2015
Omo, u don enter, them don table ur matter for Baba hand o. Lol
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by agarawu23(m): 9:11am On Jun 14, 2015
Salex007:
Hello! nairalanders pls a brother needs your help. Am dating a yoruba girl but it happens to be that the girl elder sister is the kind of women that do visit the herbalist. The elder sister is a single mother who is still looking forward for marriage but the problem is that whenever she met a new guy or man who is interested in her she will go ahead to the herbalist to forecast the relationship for her to know may be the guy is serious or is just a player. All i want from nairalanders is an advice on how to cut the relationship btwn me and the younger sister that am dating and the fault coming from the her. Because i notice that the elder sister does not want the younger one to loose me. i know u guys will be wondering on how i knows that the sister do go to herbalist she told by herself cus she trusted me.
fetish things aren't part of me and I believe God has the final say in any situation.

What God will finally do , no MAN can see it, just that those herbalist can only give you breakdown of what you should be expecting but the final SAY is in the hand of God.

It is her sister you love not the elder sister so therefore that shouldn't be an excuse why you should quit the relationship. what if the girl didn't tell you? do you know the ones you will meet new ? how are you sure she will be open to you? The Lady trusted you and I expect you to play your role if truly you are for REAL.

There is nothing to be scared about if you don't have bad intension towards the lady so I will advice you not to break up with her if truly you love the Lady. But if you don't , its your choice to move on with your life( but don't let it be cos of her elder sister fetish act. You never can say what she went through before trying to scan any guy that comes her way)

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by loomer: 9:13am On Jun 14, 2015
Na by force to get girlfriend?
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by McEwen(m): 9:27am On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:
abeg go park jorcheesy

you must marry that girl, so you want her fruit and run way..
You don enter..lol
Seconded grin
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Hazardd(m): 9:47am On Jun 14, 2015
eightsin:
Omo, u don enter, them don table ur matter for Baba hand o. Lol
he will hear am well well..lol
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by czarr(m): 10:01am On Jun 14, 2015
.....YOU DON'T LOVE HER!
...if you did before you don't anymore,tell her you don't want to see her anymore,....den go and start praying seriously I'll suggest dry fasting.. lol

because you could just tell her she should not join her sister....what's all the fuss about?
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by eightsin(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2015
Hazardd:

he will hear am well well..lol

Lmfao. You guys should stop scaring him.
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Chidonc(m): 1:48pm On Jun 14, 2015
Bros it a normal thing in africa traditional religion for intendin couples 2 check each other compactibility, and she is also trying 2 knw how serious her intending suitors are in other 2 avoid chop and clean mouth

She may also wants 2 knw how serious u are wit her younger sis except if na chop and clean mouth u dey
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2015
Guy if u still dey ask for advice on this matter when the hand writing is on the wall then u are on a very long thing
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 14, 2015
My only advice is that you should find a way to break up with her...and enter into fasting and prayer because they may come after u.
remember,give to God what belongs to God and ceaser wat belongs to him.
she might be innocent nw bt wat abt d future. Be careful o.
No dy play with devil and be expectin God to do miracle. Haven help those who help themselves. angry

1 Like

Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by popeferd(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2015
D broda wants to brake up!!! Or breakup! Let him break up jare! Nd come closer to God.
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by lordcabasa(m): 7:08pm On Jun 14, 2015
Instead of forecasting relationships why not put that strength to forecasting naira bet football scores and make clean cash, wrong priorities causing wasted talents since 19AD.
Re: Pls Help A Brother Who Wants A Brakeup by opedaydydx9(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2015
Salex007:
ur English teacher no try o..... Lmdo...... But seriously u done enter one chance, naso 1babe tell me say her iya adura told her we are compatible, na him I wait til after a week,...... I told her my evangelist told me we ain't compatible till now she still dey stalk my fbk and call log

(1) (Reply)

My Conversation With A White Girl,nigerian And Kenyan Girl / How True Is This Photo? / The Ills Of Making Marriage A Priority In Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.