Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,872 members, 7,956,295 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:21 AM

I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis (1293 Views)

Someone Shud Pls Advice Me...i Tink Am Cursed / Lol...guys Wat Do U Tink About This Lady... / Guyz Wat Do U Tink/say Abt Ladies Wit Six(6) Packs <<pictur>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by yorubaboiy: 2:35am On May 23, 2015
.the question given to our miss nairaland contestants
the question goes thus:

There is a view that the most important thing women have to offer in a relationship is sex (their bodies). What is your take on this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by yorubaboiy: 2:35am On May 23, 2015
cc: mrpackager lala247
johneyhaz (ipledge) missclasssy
jacksparrow1207 rokiatu
prettythicksme dechandel
mizmycoli NLjega
dygeasy mrschima
naijaboiy stephenqueen
tosyne2much flawless
agarawu23 dharay88
asumo12 scentmalc
kingtom kinglekan ............and all
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by yorubaboiy: 2:36am On May 23, 2015
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by Nobody: 3:32am On May 23, 2015
lol . . . well, it depends on the kind of relationship. In marriage, I would answer no to that. In a premarital relationship however . . .
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by KingTom(m): 4:10am On May 23, 2015
You go give me 10k of I answer?
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by MrsChima(f): 4:16am On May 23, 2015
KingTom:

You fvck for free so it shouldn't matter. undecided
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by KingTom(m): 4:23am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't see the correlation? undecided
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by MrsChima(f): 4:31am On May 23, 2015
yorubaboiy:
the question goes thus:

There is a view that the most important thing women have to offer in a relationship is sex (their bodies). What is your take on this?

You like my intellect huh? grin wink

Society as a whole or part views women as servant of any kind. Sex sells. Women are the hottest commodity since the start of time. You have Boko Haram kidnapping girls and trading them globally.

Women have more than their bodies to offer! They offer nurturing love, attention, affection, feminine point of view, and hidden abilities because society said women are to be seen and not heard!

Women carry life and endure abundantly but are often under appreciated because she is not understood and when she voices her opinion or thoughts she is told she is "too manly". If a man took the time to hear her message regardless if he agree or not..he will find that she is all about supporting and encouraging her man!

Ok, she may not necessarily go at it the way she should but we shouldn't judge how the message is delivered but the contents of the message is imperative! Women have a lot to offer and next time you see a woman in the street simply ask her what is her view of life or what is she been dying to say or share!

You will be surprised at the gifts you are about to receive but remember all gifts are not good or bad! Appreciate the difference and take what you can eat!

Women have a lot to offer if you just learn to listen and not take everything she say personal because it is not about you! It is the bigger picture!

5 Likes

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by MrsChima(f): 4:36am On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
I don't see the correlation? undecided

Of course you don't !
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by KingTom(m): 4:39am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Of course you don't !
Hmmmmmm I have observed something, between the PERIOD of yesterday and today you've been PERIODically countering everyone for virtually no reason. Hmmmmm Na you sabi o PERIOD! ! grin

1 Like

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by hkidola00(m): 4:48am On May 23, 2015
*climbs ladder and holds microphone*....."vaseline crew, get ready"
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by hkidola00(m): 4:49am On May 23, 2015
.*climbs ladder and holds microphone*....."vaseline crew, get ready"
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by tayoxx(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2015
I Don forget sha
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by asumo12: 7:36am On May 23, 2015
Team Say No To Pre-Marital Sex
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by Nobody: 7:45am On May 23, 2015
I think the question should be 'what do u, as a man, want from a woman?'

Obviously, if d only thing u're looking out for in a woman is to get between her legs and know how 'sweet' it tastes, then u'll be blinded to the other unimaginable things she has to offer. You only see what u're looking for.
So u guys should be on the look out for other things and u'll find it right there staring at you.

1 Like

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by agarawu23(m): 8:49am On May 23, 2015
yorubaboiy

before we come into conclusion that sex is the only thing a woman can offer a man, we should first ask our self the kind of woman we are dealing with.

1 Like

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by kinglekan: 9:08am On May 23, 2015
KingTom:
Gbam!! cheesy
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by kinglekan: 9:12am On May 23, 2015
veegirl:

Obviously, if d only thing u're looking out for in a woman is to get between her legs and know how 'sweet' it tastes, then u'll be blinded to the other unimaginable things she has to offer. You only see what u're looking for.
So u guys should be on the look out for other things and u'll find it right there staring at you.

You see where the problem lies? Now you are taking a short cut by rephrasing the question.

If you find yourself in a relationship, what is the most important thing you càn offer apart from sex? Now that's me rephrasing the question without losing touch of what the OP asked.

1 Like

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by KingTom(m): 9:21am On May 23, 2015
kinglekan:
Gbam!! cheesy

Yes o grin

1 Like

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by pinkiberry(m): 9:51am On May 23, 2015
yorubaboiy:
the question goes thus:

this modern world that is filled with fornicators made it look like sex is d only thing a gal can offer in a relationship what happen to sex after marriage ? anyway sex is not the only thing a gal can offer in a r/ship . a woman can be caring ,loving n do other things that don't av anything to do wit sex and d r/ship will still b lively
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by Truckpusher(m): 10:02am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

Are we suppose to be paying for sex?

Una no dey enjoy am? undecided
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by Nobody: 10:31am On May 23, 2015
veegirl:

Other things like......
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by Nobody: 10:51am On May 23, 2015
MrsChima:

You like my intellect huh? grin wink

Society as a whole or part views women as servant of any kind. Sex sells. Women are the hottest commodity since the start of time. You have Boko Haram kidnapping girls and trading them globally.

Women have more than their bodies to offer! They offer nurturing love, attention, affection, feminine point of view, and hidden abilities because society said women are to be seen and not heard!

Women carry life and endure abundantly but are often under appreciated because she is not understood and when she voices her opinion or thoughts she is told she is "too manly". If a man took the time to hear her message regardless if he agree or not..he will find that she is all about supporting and encouraging her man!

Ok, she may not necessarily go at it the way she should but we shouldn't judge how the message is delivered but the contents of the message is imperative! Women have a lot to offer and next time you see a woman in the street simply ask her what is her view of life or what is she been dying to say or share!

You will be surprised at the gifts you are about to receive but remember all gifts are not good or bad! Appreciate the difference and take what you can eat!

Women have a lot to offer if you just learn to listen and not take everything she say personal because it is not about you! It is the bigger picture!
You are yet to answer the question. What is the most important thing you can offer apart from sex?
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by Fidecoo(m): 11:54am On May 23, 2015
yorubaboiy:
the question goes thus:

. Nope and I will say, it depends on the nature of the relationship. Although, sex plays a vital role in a relationship.though.
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by asumo12: 12:02pm On May 23, 2015
U mean this Virginacologist Dr fvck for free?

Abi na palm oil e dey use?

MrsChima:

Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2015
veegirl:

sorry to ask but what does she really have to offer apart 4rm sex n children?
Re: I Tink We Should Also Ansa Dis by chigoizie7(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2015
U all re mis interpreting the op,(ladies)

As a girl, what is your contribution to make a relationship go stronger apart from sex?

*modern relationships is more like an olden days ashawo, u give me sex and get paid.

Or give me money for opening my legs for u.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO : GUESS what this gentleman thinkng? / I Want To Be Young Forever / My Friend's Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate(advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.