Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,394 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan (24498 Views)

Soldiers Lay Ambush For Boko Haram In Borno (pictures) / APC Crisis: Governors Call Emergency Meeting As Osinbajo Meets Reps-elect / PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by bundur(m): 8:01am On May 23, 2015
Watching in 3D
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by loomer: 8:01am On May 23, 2015
Na dem sabi
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by Mooaloji(m): 8:06am On May 23, 2015
satelliteDISH:

Where is the burial going to take place? i want to attend it with my girlfriend and unborn baby.
june 6th, barcanista will be d Mc

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by Halaz(m): 8:07am On May 23, 2015
PDP now is on process to becoming HISTORy..
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by LewisO: 8:13am On May 23, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by Iceman296: 8:31am On May 23, 2015
Amaechi has Finally been Vindicated.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by lexsals4real(m): 8:33am On May 23, 2015
3ace:
Why doesn't GEJ want democracy to prevail in his party when he allowed it in the country?
bt why Gej refused to go for PDP presidential primaries? cause he has no confidence on winning...he doesn't want to b humiliated at d primaries.. as u can see dats wat makes APCs presidential primaries more credible cause dey allow for internal democracy to take place in d party..tanx to GEJ if not Nigerians would have b in bondage by d dreadful pdp rulers...no way for PDP stealing is no corruption again by d grace of God... Lalasticlala
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by ogastone(m): 8:40am On May 23, 2015
All these stupid PDP governors, looking for reasons to decamp to APC, claiming that they have ideaology to pass to APC thereby to polute the new government with their old way and manner. I pray the APC will stop accepting any decampee and flush out those they have accepted so that their goverment will succeed.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by adaybayor(m): 8:42am On May 23, 2015
Mooaloji:
All members of pdp will nava know peace d way day deny Nigerians peace. Pdp is dead waitin 2 b bury on May 29.

Amen
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by juman(m): 8:43am On May 23, 2015
President jonathan should worry himself least about pdp problems.

He should just ready to contribute his part for the progress of the party not about how to control the party. He should not give himself unnecassary headache on pdp.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by danot1030: 8:51am On May 23, 2015
The truth is that if PDP is going to recover and find its stand again, if is not going to disappear to the oblivion, Jonathan should hands off the leadership of the party, Jonathan is not a leader, he's not made for it, the only reason why it appears as though he's anything right now is because he's still the president, no sane person will want to belong to a party being led by Jonathan, he will just drive PDP aground with his lack of foresight.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by mayusguy(m): 8:52am On May 23, 2015
No let me swear for you and your family this morning
realtestament:
Hijack him for doing d rite tin? Even d devils knows dat GEJ is d best president naija ever had, he accepted defeat 2 save d lives of many nigerians

#GEJ ma Hero

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by philips70(m): 8:57am On May 23, 2015
ichidodo:
What our party sorely needs right now is unity and credibility but you can only get that via the instrument of internal democracy and strong social institutions not despostic individuals like thieffnubu...We will never get this chance to rebrand the PDP of the future.

Even after being a president Jonathan still secretly wishes to attain the person and status of a Tinubu a mere ex-governor. What an irony! Brains are not sold in Ariaria market, presidency has been proven not to breed class.

Don't go insane over this Tinubu name. No TANoids on this forum will pay you a visit in mental rehab, they are busy planning realignment.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by upsonn(m): 9:00am On May 23, 2015
realtestament:
Hijack him for doing d rite tin? Even d devils knows dat GEJ is d best president naija ever had, he accepted defeat 2 save d lives of many nigerians

#GEJ ma Hero

First class nonsense
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:10am On May 23, 2015
realtestament:

#GEJ ma Hero

u r drunk

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by nickxtra(m): 9:18am On May 23, 2015
For goodness sake, where are the founding fathers of this PDP? Will they just allow the party to go die like that? Ekwueme, Chiroma, Akinyemi, Jerry Gana, where are thou?
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by realtestament(m): 9:55am On May 23, 2015
See as u mumu reach...
mayusguy:
No let me swear for you and your family this morning
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by Nobody: 9:57am On May 23, 2015
PDP is caving in...
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by realtestament(m): 10:05am On May 23, 2015
Wateva!
upsonn:

First class nonsense
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by Yomboy4ever(m): 10:10am On May 23, 2015
ayokellany:
Mad set of humans being rule by a retard from Otueke. May you all never know no peace as you never gave Nigeria peace.

Amen Amen Amen fire
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by mayusguy(m): 10:15am On May 23, 2015
Ode...your dp looks like the mixture of shigidi and shopana, f*cking b*stard!!!! Lack of common sense no allow u see how terrible GEJ is
realtestament:
See as u mumu reach...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by realtestament(m): 10:56am On May 23, 2015
Na people like u dem dey use do sacrifice 4 naija movie.....u dun go even check ma dp sef, mind u i no be gay o...na thunder go take tym fire u.
mayusguy:
Ode...your dp looks like the mixture of shigidi and shopana, f*cking b*stard!!!! Lack of common sense no allow u see how terrible GEJ is
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by mayusguy(m): 11:36am On May 23, 2015
Like I said before you lack common sense cos if you know the meaning of shigidi you'll know you are the perfect burnt offering used for sacrifices not in nollywood but in real life and all your family(including past, present and future generations) will be needed this time looking at the magnitude of calamity your father Gej brought upon this nation. YOUR FATHER!!! angry I have time and unlimited data to waste on all you blind b*stards supporting the person that led us to this barbaric situation. No light, no fuel, no security, no progress yet you open that your gutter to say gej is the best president naija ever had...i spit on you!!! Infact u'll rot in hell Anuofia
realtestament:
Na people like u dem dey use do sacrifice 4 naija movie.....u dun go even check ma dp sef, mind u i no be gay o...na thunder go take tym fire u.
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 23, 2015
Laughing my ass off
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by realtestament(m): 12:06pm On May 23, 2015
Didn't knw have bin wasting ma tym replying a small fool, I rest ma case wit u....take it or leave it he's d best...now u can stick ya finger in ya ass and lick it...
mayusguy:
Like I said before you lack common sense cos if you know the meaning of shigidi you'll know you are the perfect burnt offering used for sacrifices not in nollywood but in real life and all your family(including past, present and future generations) will be needed this time looking at the magnitude of calamity your father Gej brought upon this nation. YOUR FATHER!!! angry I have time and unlimited data to waste on all you blind b*stards supporting the person that led us to this barbaric situation. No light, no fuel, no security, no progress yet you open that your gutter to say gej is the best president naija ever had...i spit on you!!! Infact u'll rot in hell Anuofia
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by IYANGBALI: 12:19pm On May 23, 2015
dead men talking
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by mayusguy(m): 12:27pm On May 23, 2015
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww is that how you and your family survive (you stick ur finger in ya ass and lick it to feed ) cos I know you're broke and hungry plus if am a small fool then you are the biggest fool lmao gorilla oshi grin grin tongue runalong boi before I finish your career here
realtestament:
Didn't knw have bin wasting ma tym replying a small fool, I rest ma case wit u....take it or leave it he's d best...now u can stick ya finger in ya ass and lick it...
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by shaqhead: 12:40pm On May 23, 2015
ichidodo:
What our party sorely needs right now is unity and credibility but you can only get that via the instrument of internal democracy and strong social institutions not despostic individuals like thieffnubu...We will never get this chance to rebrand the PDP of the future.

Baba blue Evn wt d likes of the "despotic Tinubu" in d APC, they have avoided all the petty rancour that has plagued n still plaguing the party, PDP.

If havin a "despotic Tinubu", the APC had a well organised n rancour-free Primaries (wc ur GEJ ws scared of havn in d PDP) down to issue-based campaigns wc culminated in a Presidential victory, then goin all d way wt Tinubu is the way to go.

Mr, pray ur party rebrands n think internal democracy instead off jerking off on this Tinubu colosus or else GEJ wl soon b payin a minute sileence at d part's funeral and u wl b back here riddling ds platform wt verbose hooey!

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by 989900: 12:41pm On May 23, 2015
Texan male: PDP is going down. I repeat, going down, PDP is going down commander . . . lost total control . . .
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by wallex1983(m): 12:48pm On May 23, 2015
Abeg OBJ still dey laugh?

I dey laff oooooº°˚˚˚°º°˚˚˚°º‎​

Obj's tearing of PDP membership card iڪ symbolic
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by realtestament(m): 1:19pm On May 23, 2015
Keep talking fool....
mayusguy:
Eeeeeeeeeewwwwww is that how you and your family survive (you stick ur finger in ya ass and lick it to feed ) cos I know you're broke and hungry plus if am a small fool then you are the biggest fool lmao gorilla oshi grin grin tongue runalong boi before I finish your career here
Re: PDP Crisis: Governors Lay Ambush For Jonathan by mayusguy(m): 1:35pm On May 23, 2015
HAhahahaha it's obvious you're outta bullets So just keep dying while I spray my Avtomat Kalashnikova 47 on you bingo!!! By the way you sound like those stubborn kids who wanna hit last even tho it's obvious dey down, just let it go bruv it's obvious ur dead
realtestament:
Keep talking fool....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

LASTMA Official Caught Making Call While Driving / Aisha Yesufu: "Osinbajo Is My Biggest Disappointment In Buhari’s Government" / Ffks Lies About Kanu Agreeing To Work With PDP Busted!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.