Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health (2052 Views)

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ShowYourCertificate: 7:27am On May 23, 2015
Everyone is talking about Dieziani Allison-Maduekwe in the Buhari's London trip and have seem to lose focus on Buhari himself and his purpose for that emergency trip. We should still remember his previous trip to London during the electioneering campaign where it was alleged that Buhari went there to seek Medical attention. His wife even confirmed that Buhari went to London to "rest" in the middle of the campaigns.

Now this is repeating itself. Nigerians should be bothered about this. How often should Buhari be jetting off on emergency basis to London for personal reasons? We need to be concerned because he will be the president of this great country for four years.

Barcanista, I need your input on this. Also the floor is open for Nairalanders to comment.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by Nobody: 7:28am On May 23, 2015
Shoro niyen

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by biafransoul: 7:31am On May 23, 2015
What do you expect from an 80 years old man claiming 73? I hope and pray he doesn't die in the next 2 years as some people are praying. We have enough troubles already

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by oluwafemi113(m): 7:33am On May 23, 2015
What's ur business with his London trip?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by OkutaNla: 7:36am On May 23, 2015
Una no dey tire? ? So you all still haven't learned anything from Fayose and FFK's gaffes? Baba don put Una to shame already. The man has demonstrated that he is as fit as a fiddle, meeting with different groups from all over the world yet you are still here peddling your stewpid tales about his health? Make Una go find work do, pls.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ShowYourCertificate: 7:37am On May 23, 2015
oluwafemi113:
He's supposed to be fashioning out ways to improve our country and not travelling out unannounced for his health concerns.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ShowYourCertificate: 7:38am On May 23, 2015
OkutaNla:
Una no dey tire? ? So you all still haven't learned anything from Fayose and FFK's gaffes? Baba don put Una to shame already. The man has demonstrated that he is as fit as a fiddle, meeting with different groups from all over the world yet you are still here peddling your stewpid tales about his health? Make Una go find work do, pls.
Even APC were surprised at his recent trip....

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by kettykin: 7:38am On May 23, 2015
oluwafemi113:
What is not Sahara reports saying about the trip

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by Nobody: 7:39am On May 23, 2015
hope this man is fit

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by OkutaNla: 7:42am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

It seems you have devoted the better part of your existence to stalking Buhari and looking for his certificate which was never really missing to begin with. Continue wasting away your life, you hear?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ShowYourCertificate: 7:43am On May 23, 2015
Taylor86:
hope this man is fit
I seriously doubt it. He's frequenting the hospitals in London is really a cause for worry.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ShowYourCertificate: 7:44am On May 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

It seems you have devoted the better part of your existence to stalking Buhari and looking for his certificate which was never really missing to begin with. Continue wasting away your life, you hear?
Let's not bring up his certificate issue here lest we veer off topic. You and I know his WASC certificate is no where to be found grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by MugabeRobert: 7:44am On May 23, 2015
Children of anger, witches and wizards are all out looking for blood to suck.
What if he's sick?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ShowYourCertificate: 7:52am On May 23, 2015
MugabeRobert:
Children of anger, witches and wizards are all out looking for blood to suck.

What if he's sick?
If he's sick, it means Nigeria is in trouble. We've entered one chance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by Burger01(m): 7:54am On May 23, 2015
GMB Haters Association of Nairaland. Una no dey tire. Leave Buhari's health issue and face una fathers' health issue.

Useless thread.

*Spits on thread and haters... huhhh twuah!
* ShowYourCertificate, do the needful and....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by OkutaNla: 7:57am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Are you saying GEJ was never sick enough to need medical attention during his tenure? ? ? ? ?
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ojobekehinde: 7:57am On May 23, 2015
Agreed Buhari is not well but ...............hahahahahaha!
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by MugabeRobert: 8:00am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

I'm sick too and not even half his age but more productive than 98% of my peers.

Were you expecting an septuagenarian to be free of health challenges?

A dead Buhari is far better than zillion Jonathans.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by Nobody: 8:06am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Everyone is talking about Dieziani Allison-Maduekwe in the Buhari's London trip and have seem to lose focus on Buhari himself and his purpose for that emergency trip. We should still remember his previous trip to London during the electioneering campaign where it was alleged that Buhari went there to seek Medical attention. His wife even confirmed that Buhari went to London to "rest" in the middle of the campaigns.

Now this is repeating itself. Nigerians should be bothered about this. How often should Buhari be jetting off on emergency basis to London for personal reasons? We need to be concerned because he will be the president of this great country for four years.

Barcanista, I need your input on this. Also the floor is open for Nairalanders to comment.
oga am into construction and at the end of every month, I go for checkup cos of stress and am not even 30something...Baba is 72,and after all the stress,he needs it so he could clear his head and mind and prepare for the task ahead...if he goes for check up during his rule,u people will be the first to complain again...and since when did seeking medical attention become a crime self?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:10am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Muhammadu Buhari is the president-elect of Nigeria, not APC.
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by appini: 8:10am On May 23, 2015
Maybe is opium they will pump into his system to sustain him for the first three months in office.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by Nobody: 8:11am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I seriously doubt it. He's frequenting the hospitals in London is really a cause for worry.
what makes u so certain he frequent hospitals? Mtcheew u wey never reach Cotonou before claiming Don dada..
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by MugabeRobert: 8:12am On May 23, 2015
southniyikaye:
oga am into construction and at the end of every month, I go for checkup cos of stress and am not even 30something...Baba is 72,and after all the stress,he needs it so he could clear his head and mind and prepare for the task ahead...if he goes for check up during his rule,u people will be the first to complain again...and since when did seeking medical attention become a crime self?

The 8th wonder of the modern world is trying to understand the mindsets of tanoids. They are extremely dense with single digit IQ, way below the level of millipedes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:19am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Oga ''ShowYourCertificate'' what have you used yours for?
The certificate-less one is better than you and your generation before and yet to come.

I pity your life. if you are jobless, I have an uncle who owns a bakery, I will inform him about you, for immediate employment.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2015
Will someone not do a medical check up again even if he's a child. smh

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by disloman(m): 8:26am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:

Hmmmmmm.Does d op av brain or av it n decided to use his anu to think?Some pple r daft that daftness sef go feel embarrassed.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by disloman(m): 8:29am On May 23, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Ao many times had he visited d hospital?If u can tell mi,u r a goat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by HAH: 8:34am On May 23, 2015
So you expect a 72 years old man to be as healthy as a teenager ? It is natural for every old man to be visiting his doctors in order to live healthy. How ever Buhari is looking far better than his age mates this definitely has to do with good medical attention and life style.

Those of you that wish our president dead, by Gods grace you will be disappointed and will be the best president in Nigeria's history

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by kenedy175(m): 8:36am On May 23, 2015
He needs all the medical attention and care he can get at that age
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by akindelejames: 8:36am On May 23, 2015
Old age and its attendant effects + The stress of governing Nigeria might kill baba... wishing him long life though. see obama don old finish
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by BrokenTV: 8:40am On May 23, 2015
OkutaNla:

Are you saying GEJ was never sick enough to need medical attention during his tenure? ? ? ? ?
So he is seeking medical attention
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by boyt1: 8:49am On May 23, 2015
It's obvious at his age he needs prayers, his frequent medical check up in London calls for worries only fool will hide it and pretend that all is well.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Begs NEMA To Donate Food To Osun Workers! / Why Is Buhari Silent? / No Justice In Nigeria - Arrested Cultists Set Free?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.