Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health (2057 Views)

I Visited Buhari In London, But I Won’t Talk About His Health – Amosun / Lere Olayinka Reacts To Aisha Buhari’s Trip To USA / Buhari’s Aides Worry About His Health - Saharareporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by dealslip(f): 8:53am On May 23, 2015
That is why APCs official media house gave us that gist abt Allison Madueke seeking audience with Buhari and his "disciplined" refusal to grant her. You have been distracted from Buhari's health, the main gist which was likely to attract buzzing on social media. Nigeria open your eyes wide.
Re: Buhari's Trip To London Raises Fresh Concerns Over His Health by ShowYourCertificate: 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
dealslip:
That is why APCs official media house gave us that gist abt Allison Madueke seeking audience with Buhari and his "disciplined" refusal to grant her. You have been distracted from Buhari's health, the main gist which was likely to attract buzzing on social media. Nigeria open your eyes wide.
That's exactly my point!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafrans Comedy Zone / 300 Confirmed Dead As Fulani Herdsmen Attack Communities / Security Alert On Planned Attack On Strategic Places By BH.Check the states!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.