Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? (11334 Views)

I’m Sad! Mum Is Having An Affair Six Month’s After Dad’s Death’ / Broken & Dejected: Found Out Wife Is Having An Affair With A Family Friend. / World's Oldest Dad Has Another Baby At 96 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by biomic(f): 3:13am On Sep 27, 2006
babe, that is one helluva a decision to make -believe me i know how it feels been there---------------------keeping it to ya self your mum may be rill sad when she finds out------at the same time tellin her may results to some things don't know what to say the thing is entirely in your hands

p.s u could tell your dad tho and tell him how u feel---------thats if you're close to your dad
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by mamaput(f): 9:16am On Sep 27, 2006
The best thing is if his mother is still alive go and report him to his mother.
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by jaybaby(f): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2006
What if his MOM is one of those MOMS that dsnt fROWN @ such things!
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by biomic(f): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2006
mamaput:

The best thing is if his mother is still alive go and report him to his mother.
wat if he is someone that his mothers request have no effect on him----------------- there sure are pips like that.
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by twinkle87(f): 2:01am On Apr 19, 2010
Hi poster, this is a really sad one.
I'ld advice u talk to someone elderly in ur family whom your dad really respects and obeys or a priest or something
I dont think telling ur mum is the best option right now since u have talked to ur dad previously and nothing has changed.
Also the nigerian society doesnt favour this kind of situation, ur mum might just be hurt and helpless.
Also pray seriously about it, and all the best

and stop spying ur dad's mails shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by merglist: 6:04am On Nov 14, 2010
Hun, my dad was doing the same thing. The same exact thing.
I am in the same exact situation as you. So i know. And i was a very
young girl at the time and i saw the messages. I found out my dad
was going out with women twice, once when i was a toddler, and the
second time i was a teen. I saw these messages and I went and told my
mom. If your dad did that I would not support him. Was your dad a nice
person? If he was, then its a different case, but right now (since my dad
was mean) I had to tell my mom. Sometimes you have to tell the truth
even if it hurts. I did it because I couldn't take it any longer. I couldn't see
what he was saying. You have to tell her. And who knows, maybe your dad
won't be angry. My dad was very angry. But as I was saying, you just have to bite
the bullet and do it. I hope you use this. You have to find the evidence
and do it. Bite the bullet hun, and maybe you can become a hero too.
I've gone through the same thing, and I know. cry
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by mutter(f): 1:46am On Nov 15, 2010
hmm, I had a similar experience as a kid and I told my mum.
You know what?
My dad convinced her I was lying and she ended up being really mad at me.
At the end of the day I could not stand up to my dad.
Needless to say i got some real harsh treatment after that.
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by deniyor: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2010
Easy thing, when I discovered my oldman had another woman, I just blackmailed the old man for money, beer, groundnuts and boli( roasted plantain). Like all men, I hv a price lipsrsealed
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by DJA: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2010
Pray fervently for God's intervention nd discuss it with your Pastor if and only if he is trust worthy
Re: My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? by sassyclassy: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
Are you a startup or existing 'RING VENDOR? Do you need a classy address to work from?

We have created an enabling and classy environment here @theclassysassyplace which is located in SURULERE Lagos. For more info, visit us 63, Itire Rd, Falolu bus stop, Surulere, Lagos

Call or whatsapp 08028560124, 09085024706
Calls only:08181122447

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your Are Old Enough To Get Married, Why Are You Not Married? / . / A Car OR A Piece Of Land: Which Would You Buy First, And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.