Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Buhari Meets David Cameron In London - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets David Cameron In London (33946 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kuroben4real: 2:25pm On May 23, 2015
IYANGBALI:
keep hating. Na the cloth(style) wey we go wear be dat for the next four years tongue
u are brainwashed to call this "hate". Point of correction; not we, say him. Because i no be aboki
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Saheed9: 2:27pm On May 23, 2015
is this the same black kaftan he wore d last tym he visted
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by babasanti: 2:30pm On May 23, 2015
LKO:

I thought your lots said Buhari would islamize Nigeria? Does Islam support gay marriages? My pig get brain pass u.

My goat shiiit get brain pas u
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by ishiamu(m): 2:32pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
I hope Dieziani Allison madueke has stop chasing Buhari all around seeking for attention. The charm she used in putting Jonathan under her armpit will not work for Buhari.

Where art thou sense ye peasant piss of shut, evaluate your words before you put it out you a woman

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 23, 2015
I am very concerned oooh!

Why not wait till Buhari gets sworn in?

This is smacks of America and her errand boy UK preparing to deflect suspicion for an injustice and evil they are planning in the next few days or weeks that would deny us being governed by our president elect.

May the gods continue to protect Buhari.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by dejdel(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2015
I won't blame buhari's haters,I will rather blame our colonial masters that merge reasonable set of people with stupid fools together.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Chirokusko: 2:42pm On May 23, 2015
Beremx:
I hope Dieziani Allison madueke has stop chasing Buhari all around seeking for attention. The charm she used in putting Jonathan under her armpit will not work for Buhari.
You make me laugh, laugh, Alaji.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by hansad: 2:55pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwopost=34022153:
Where are the TANoids that said Baba went for medicals.
You are cheering colonialism returned to Nigeria.

Buhari knows he can't govern modern Nigeria given the injustices of political restructuring his fellow northern soldiers created,

given how his north has driven away most of the southerners from the north, but still takes in huge oil revenues from the south. This worsens the injustice of lopsided political distribution of states and Lgas in favour of north.

Thus Buhari is characterized now by seeking backing from colonial masters since he started his latest political campaign.

Yeye de smell.
Buhari and SHOWMANSHIP FROM BRITAIN.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by sayitlikeitis: 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
Is it just me, or is Mr Cameron actually wiping off his hand on his jacket after d handshake?
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by nas4q(m): 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
Carry on my prezido. We are solidly behind u.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 23, 2015
GMB should raise the issue of Mass Deportation of Nigeria from Uk with David Cameron because it was one of the agreement signed by Obasanjo when he was in power telling the whole world that there are jobs in Nigeria. Also GMB should also know that Nigeria Embassy in Uk are issuing Fake Travelling documents so as to assist Uk authorities in Deporting Nigerian without checking whether the person is a Nigerian or not. We have cases where Ghanaians, Zimbabwe and other nationalities are deported to Nigeria before. We need to strengthen our border. We all know the current altitude of the current Uk Govt towards immigrant.
GMB should discuss why the UK govt targets and raid Nigerian businesses like restaurants and where they are doing any parties.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Cossette: 3:03pm On May 23, 2015
David Cameron looks so excited. Lol, we are gaining back our global respect
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 23, 2015
I would feel much more comfortable if he was visiting China, The Gambia or Zimbabwe.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by DrClay(m): 3:06pm On May 23, 2015
Ghost01:
Isn't he supposed to be at Fayose Royal Hospital? What's he doing with the British PM? Or is Mr. Cameron a patient at the hospital too?
This got me really cracked up...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by ican2020: 3:09pm On May 23, 2015
Just watch the 2nd photo well

Is this his first time to see a white man?

hu
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 23, 2015
Buhari should be very careful about Foreign governments. most especially UNITED KINGDOM and other countries that encourages WAR. Look at Libya then and now. The present UK conservatives don't like foreigners.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by hansad: 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
JerryOJerry:
My fellow Africans, can you closely observe what is written on the door behind David's portion and Buhari's portion -1 0. in electronic engineering, 1-means positive, true,YES, and has a value of 8. while 0-means zero, NO, Negative, and has a value of 0 (zero) in resistor color code. the whites has been regarding the blacks like empty cans since BC600

Lol, No. 10 shall soon organize a referendum to withdraw UK membership from European Union.

But No 10 is warming up for relations with Africa's No. 1 oil producer.

And some mumu Africans in Nigeria are celebrating Buhari's frequent visits to "sell Nigeria" in return for UK backing to enable Buhari rule Nigeria

- returning Nigeria to colonialism.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where are the TANoids that said Baba went for medicals.

He went for treatment ooo. U can say he went for Sky diving if that makes u feel better.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 23, 2015
Firefire:
Interesting days ahead...

Watch-Out!
cant you see the racist cleaning his hands after hand shake
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 23, 2015
You should not all celebrate all these colonial masters. They are only interested where there is OIL. They would have invaded Nigeria if not for GOD intervention during the last election. They wanted to use the last election to occupy Nigeria but God in his infinity mercy intervain. Mind you they don't want Jonathan to handover so that they will use that as pretext to destabilise Nigeria but GOD is on our side.
GMB should appreciate counties like CHINA, JAPAN, SINGAPORE and INDIA who are ready to invest in Nigeria and NOT War mongers.Even Britain is Begging India and China to come and invest in UK. Britain doesn't have anything to offer Nigeria.
Britain Survives on TAX. period.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 23, 2015
In the coming weeks n months, we will be asking whether buhari is the president/King of the U.K or the president of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:
I can confidently say now that I Av a President.
The curse is no more.
cant you see how clueless he looks in the pic. Cameron is even cleaning his hands after the hand shake.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 23, 2015
chuna1985:
In the coming weeks n months, we will be asking whether buhari is the president/King of the U.K or the president of Nigeria.
what an empty comment. Some people are just ...
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
saltlakecityupo:
You should not all celebrate all these colonial masters. They are only interested where there is OIL. They would have invaded Nigeria if not for GOD intervention during the last election. They wanted to use the last election to occupy Nigeria but God in his infinity mercy intervain. Mind you they don't want Jonathan to handover so that they will use that as pretext to destabilise Nigeria but GOD is on our side.
GMB should appreciate counties like CHINA, JAPAN, SINGAPORE and INDIA who are ready to invest in Nigeria and NOT War mongers.Even Britain is Begging India and China to come and invest in UK. Britain doesn't have anything to offer Nigeria.
Britain Survives on TAX. period.
nice, but what is oil. In a few years time oil will be useless
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by stexsy(m): 3:33pm On May 23, 2015
this man no de change cloth?
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2015
GMB is UK meeting David cameron While next week precisely 26/05/2015 at 23.30pm there is chattered flight ready to deport more than 300 Nigerians. ANY sense in that. DID GMB came to UK to approve it? The flight will arrive Lagos at 6.00am of 27/05/2015. This is from a confirm source.
If you go to Lagos Airport on that day, you see what I'm talking about. COLONIAL MASTER.
CAMERON SHOULD BE THE LAST PERSON GMB SHOULD MET IF NECESSARY AVOID HIM.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 23, 2015
eesy:
what an empty comment. Some people are just ...
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by manck2: 3:44pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by manck2: 3:47pm On May 23, 2015
embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by manck2: 3:54pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by JerryOJerry: 4:04pm On May 23, 2015
hansad:

Lol, No. 10 shall soon organize a referendum to withdraw UK membership from European Union.

But No 10 is warming up for relations with Africa's No. 1 oil producer.

And some mumu Africans in Nigeria are celebrating Buhari's frequent visits to "sell Nigeria" in return for backing to rule Nigeria - returning Nigeria to colonialism.

In C++ language
{
It means returning Nigeria to Zero
Return 0;
}
International oil theft will increase and they may not allow him to build any refinary.
But I'm afraid if he will accept gay marriage from them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by hardbody: 4:05pm On May 23, 2015
rashygenius:

Gbenusoun...and where did u put d pop yoruba adage dt says...OJU LORO WA

.....oponu agba

For you to see good in your life, u must tell your father exactly what you have told me. Error of life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) / Buhari Shops For Arase’s Replacement / Fayose Hands Over Newly Built Office To His Deputy, Eleka, In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.