Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,357 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Buhari Meets David Cameron In London - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets David Cameron In London (33944 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Burger01(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2015
ogaofficer:
Am posting this on behalf of barca.nis.ta.
he is a genius
his mind is a masterpiece
he has a brain which is divided into left and
right.
in the left part nothing is right nd in the right
part nothing is left. For him to think that our
pres elect wont suceed when he take over.
Chai! That's the best description you can ascribe to the protection seeker. Bruhs methinks nothing is right in the right part of his brain and Nothing is left in the left partcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Holyfield1(m): 1:32pm On May 23, 2015
Was the head of state for Just 20 months yet he performed well.....4 years nko...Naija go become like London be that o!
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by hardbody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
kolomax:
his not spending your money beside that there are some convo that needs face to face interaction

you are not a tax payer i am. And these costs being ramped up will be deducted upin assumption of offIce. Just dont argue what u dont know
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 23, 2015
saTANoids, where are you people...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Burger01(m): 1:37pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What is he doing there? Does your dumb brain ask that question? Mental midget with big letters.
Guy, your presido-elect was busy discussing with Cameron not to give asylum to political asylum seekers (like your frog-eyed petroleum minister) and the needs for UK to support Nigeria in the quest for progress! What else can you think of?smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:39pm On May 23, 2015
ovie8200:
I don't know how illiterate Nigerians are reasons. Because he met another leader does that translate to better leader. Leaders meet leaders around d world and what has many of them achieve for their people after meeting othere leaders. Nigerians talk too much and reasons with their anus.
Do you know what they call peer review?
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by dotune(m): 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
All of a sudden the international community are trying to identify with Nigeria again. Thank God for getting rid of evil agents in this country. Just watch as Visa embargos will be lifted for Nigerians in most consulates. Meanwhile has kashamu been bundled to US yet?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by repogirl(f): 1:40pm On May 23, 2015
He went to greet his slave master.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by 9jatatafo(m): 1:41pm On May 23, 2015
He just come and quick fix this country. Too many problems, imagine fuel selling for N200 per liter.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by PStacks(m): 1:43pm On May 23, 2015
I think right from before independence, the brits have always been more comfortable with the North, when they were leaving at independence, they handed power to the north, its not coincidence Buhari going to meet Camron at No.10 .

Those lower niger people going for congressional hearing in America to actualise their lust for the Creation of the Sovereign States of Biafra are just kidding cos her Majesty the Queen is still Alive.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Burger01(m): 1:45pm On May 23, 2015
Donbrig:
He might have met Cameron to plead for his assistance on his war against corruption, by revealing all hidden accounts and properties owned by politicians and deny them the ability to escape JUSTICE. UK will play a crucial role for Nigeria to wage a successful war against corruption, because huge percentage of our stolen national wealth are in UK. I respectfully applaud Buhari for this crucial negotiations, because when the battle begins, there wont be much time for talk, but ACTION.

GOD BLESS MY LOVELY NIGERIA.

Don't mind the haters jare. Their brains are closed to common sensewink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by IYANGBALI: 1:47pm On May 23, 2015
baba already looking like a preident even before he is sworn in,unlike the other one that spent 6 years looking like a magician grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by IYANGBALI: 1:49pm On May 23, 2015
repogirl:
He went to greet his slave master.
leave am,we like itlike dat grin
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kuroben4real: 1:50pm On May 23, 2015
Clothes he should wear in his house is wat he is wearing to london, and besides why buhari dey look am like dat even when cameroon is facing the cabinet? Has'nt he seen him face to face before?
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Intendy: 1:50pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where are the TANoids that said Baba went for medicals.
You still get time for those saTanoid?
they will always be f00ls
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by IYANGBALI: 1:52pm On May 23, 2015
dotune:
All of a sudden the international community are trying to identify with Nigeria again. Thank God for getting rid of evil agents in this country. Just watch as Visa embargos will be lifted for Nigerians in most consulates. Meanwhile has kashamu been bundled to US yet?
not yet,we have gone to mama nkechi to buy the rope that will be used to tie his hands and legs before sending him to uncle obama
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by LKO(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2015
babasanti:
Gay law coming soon. Adamu weds suleimann grin

I thought your lots said Buhari would islamize Nigeria? Does Islam support gay marriages? My pig get brain pass u.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by secretaryabdul(m): 1:52pm On May 23, 2015
See president with swags. If na GEJ en go kneel b4 dis Onyibo man.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by IYANGBALI: 1:56pm On May 23, 2015
kuroben4real:
Clothes he should wear in his house is wat he is wearing to london, and besides why buhari dey look am like dat even when cameroon is facing the cabinet? Has'nt he seen him face to face before?
keep hating. Na the cloth(style) wey we go wear be dat for the next four years tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:58pm On May 23, 2015
Baba Buhari, come quick quick and help us collect our money where dem steal bcuz stealing is now mere stealing n dem say is not corruption. Dan uban su!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kuroben4real: 2:01pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:
I can confidently say now that I Av a President.
The curse is no more.
. Your president looks local a bit, look the way he is looking at his master. "About the curse" where u under a spell? I can see it has'nt been averted, perhaps the demon might have come with more packages of curses again. Go for re-deliverance
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 23, 2015
boman2014:
Even world Leaders respect the Man called BUHARI
I tell u. GOD is wonderful.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 23, 2015
Lol at you. You think it's Nigeria where visit to hospitals takes 3 days to see doctor?
OrlandoOwoh:
Where are the TANoids that said Baba went for medicals.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kuroben4real: 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
Burger01:
Buhari, the best president for Nigeria at this crucial time wey thieving and clueless Jonathan and his alibabas don mess up. God be with you sir.

Haters keep hating. In your very eyes baba will turn the fortune of this great country around. It's well with Nigeria MINUS the GMB Haters Association of Nairalandsmiley

GMB Haters Association of Nairaland do the needful and...
. As if when gej was about to kickstart his administration we did'nt give him dsame go ahead. The begining does'nt matter, lets watch out till the end. #Bunch of blockheads#
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by babadem2much(m): 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
[[b][/b]EVERYWHERE YOU GO

SAI BABA MAY GOD ALMIGHTY KEEP YOU, STREGNTHEN TO PERFORM WONDERFULLY WELL
GOD BLESS NIGERIANS WHO ARE WOSHING WELL FOR BABA.

BUT ONE THING OO ANY PERSON AGAINST THE PROGRESS OF THIS BABA N D COUNTRY"

THE THUNDER THAT WILL VISIT HIM/HER IS REHEASING
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by darlenese(f): 2:10pm On May 23, 2015
Old pix embarassed
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Mosaku147: 2:11pm On May 23, 2015
dampola:

My dear, this is not recent picture. I ve seen this pictures over a week ago
Liar.where did you see the picture?no good thing will ever happen to you and your family IJN.Amen.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by seangy4konji: 2:12pm On May 23, 2015
Naija go better walahi...

We will get there.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kuroben4real: 2:16pm On May 23, 2015
oduastates:
Buhari's load is heavy.
He is inheriting a totally broken country
. U dont need to say it because he saw it and decided to to be president, he has got what he want, so he should very perfectly bcus he is perfect unlike the person u pple tagged clueless that is more meaningful and useful than u
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kuroben4real: 2:20pm On May 23, 2015
I think this man can be easily brainwashed. Look at the way he is looking inferior
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by iwriterng(m): 2:20pm On May 23, 2015
Why is David wiping his palm on his pants in the third picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rivers Releases 22 Exxonmobil Staff Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.