Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Buhari Meets David Cameron In London - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets David Cameron In London (33945 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Pictured With David Cameron In New York / PDP Blasts Buhari For 'Embarrassing' Treatment Given To Him By Cameron In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by MDJALO(m): 1:00pm On May 23, 2015
Watch ur sayin pls
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by buskie13(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
na only that shirt e dey wear for London?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by bunmioguns(m): 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by babasanti: 1:01pm On May 23, 2015
dampola:

My dear, this is not recent picture. I ve seen this pictures over a week ago

Don't mind the fathers of lies, Buhari went for medical treatment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by dotcomnamename: 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
dampola:

Go And Die

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by MacluvPH(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
Buhari went to UK to discuss with David Cameron on how to stop the lower Niger from pulling out of the country. That's my candid opinion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kay29000(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
Hmm! My president. It is still like a dream to me. I just can't wait till next week Friday. Anyway,if you have problem lastinglong in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Rounakid(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
Fp... Aqain...? Ah ah... Na only me dy NL...?
Anyway why dis so called Buhari...no dy qree change clothe...? Jux askin thouqh...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by babasanti: 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
buskie13:
na only that shirt e dey wear for London?

E tire me sef. Maybe he dey copy merlin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by omenka(m): 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Where are the TANoids that said Baba went for medicals.
You no know say na Hospital dey for 10 Dawning Street?? tongue

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 23, 2015
What is Buhari doing there? And he's not even been sworn in as president. That is what you people should be asking. But no. He is standing beside "God" himself so it matters not if he is there to sell the country down the river. Dumb, brainless foools.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by BadBullet(m): 1:03pm On May 23, 2015
[size=20pt]the peoples general[/size]
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by hardbody: 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
Whizzcute:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/05/buhari-meets-cameron-in-london/

I just hope he will sit his azz down here when he is sworn in and not be junketing the world and ruling 364 days from the offices and countries of other world leaders.

You alone GMB can deal with your problems, no one else will. Get that straight.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by JerryOJerry: 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
My fellow Africans, can you closely observe what is written on the door behind David's portion and Buhari's portion -1 0. in electronic engineering, 1-means positive, true,Yes and has a value of 8. while 0-means zero, NO, Negative, and has a value of 0 (zero) in resistor color code. the whites has been regarding the blacks like empty cans since BC600
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by buskie13(m): 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
babasanti:

E tire me sef. Maybe he dey copy merlin
make we no talk again o b4 APC ppl come begin use mentions kill person

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by JerryOJerry: 1:05pm On May 23, 2015
My fellow Africans, can you closely observe what is written on the door behind David's portion and Buhari's portion -1 0. in electronic engineering, 1-means positive, true,YES, and has a value of 8. while 0-means zero, NO, Negative, and has a value of 0 (zero) in resistor color code. the whites has been regarding the blacks like empty cans since BC600
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 23, 2015
This is not Good
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by tolulope407: 1:06pm On May 23, 2015
When the sun shines on the 29th of this month, all corrupt headed tanoids will start to feel it really that we just brokered a new prosperous season for the country.

Never worry if the change is not so evident soon, afterall the tanoids destroyed the country to a state of wreckless abandon for 6 years.

Oh God, help this baba with all his good intentions to favor the masses. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:06pm On May 23, 2015
Tilapia fish president in igbo we call it alinga okporoko
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by FastShipping: 1:07pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What is Buhari doing there? And he's not even been sworn in as president. That is what you people should be asking. But no. He is standing beside "God" himself so it matters not if he is there to sell the country down the river. Dumb, brainless foools.

I am glad you are pained. Get use to pain for another four years.

Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by ogaofficer(m): 1:08pm On May 23, 2015
Am posting this on behalf of barca.nis.ta. he is a genius his mind is a masterpiece he has a brain which is divided into left and right. in the left part nothing is right nd in the right part nothing is left. For him to think that our pres elect wont suceed when he take over.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by hardbody: 1:08pm On May 23, 2015
otijah:
going to discuss about the uplifment of our country

What is the cost of a call to Cameron in London? Or he doesnt have the guy's number? This is how the squandermania starts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 23, 2015
Demdem:
I can confidently say that I Av a President.
The curse is no more.
New dawn

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by sdindan: 1:08pm On May 23, 2015
the difference is clear. light and darkness.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 23, 2015
BadBullet:
[size=20pt]the peoples general[/size]
What is he doing there? Does your dumb brain ask that question? Mental midget with big letters.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by charlesucheh(m): 1:09pm On May 23, 2015
See what this synergy will result to.
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by 3direct: 1:09pm On May 23, 2015
lovely
Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by 989900: 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
Why am I thinking he is seeing Cameron for cooperation on recovering stolen wealth? #thetreasuryisempty

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kokoA(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
See packaging naw... Swagger oozing all over baba.. Toomuch confidence.. This is my president in whom I am well pleased abeg, unlike one president I know that is usually very timid in front of world leaders.. grin God! Dis remaining 5 days be like 5 months for my eyes.. The days are just slow these days..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by FastShipping: 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
ROSSIKE:
What is he doing there? Does your dumb brain ask that question? Mental midget with big letters.

See pain and lamentation of chief TANoid in the house.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by kolomax(m): 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
dampola:

over a week OP you Can lie ooooo the last time GMB travel was during is campaign then so how did You now see the pictures Abi na For dream grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets David Cameron In London by arsenal33: 1:10pm On May 23, 2015
dampola:

Bad Belle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Gbajabiamila's First Day At Work (Photos) / Ibe Kachikwu Visits COZA Church In Abuja (PICS) / Throwback: Sani Abacha At His Birthday Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.