Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (713 Views)

Buhari Meets With Nigerians Living In Senegal (photo) / Nnamdi Kanu Living Like A King In Kuje Prison / You Are Better Off In Benin Republic, Buhari Tells Nigerians Living There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 23, 2015
Our country has been taken from us. We are strangers in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Nigerians live like illegal migrants in Nigeria. You are an illegal migrant if you cannot be gainfully employed despite meeting all statutory requirement.
You are an illegal migrant if you have to supply your own water, security, power supply.
You are an illegal migrant if you cannot get quality education.
You are an illegal migrant if you are denied your wages.
You are an illegal migrant if you cannot get good and affordable healthcare.
You are an illegal migrant if you can be murdered and buried without justice.

Our country has been taken from us...

Seeing my country and her people suffer so much in the midst of plenty saddens me beyond consolation..
How can anyone possibly live to be 70 years in this country?

Workers in several states are being owed for several months, Power supply is Nil all over the country except in ASO ROCK and we have also been denied our GOD given right to use auxiliary power supply (GENERATOR) due to the scarcity of PMS (Premium motor spirit).

How much more punishment can we take from the GOVERNMENT OF Nigeria before we rise up and reclaim our country?

God i don't know how else to vent!!...

Who shall lead us to reclaim this country??
Re: NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by delishpot: 8:43pm On May 23, 2015
icebeatz:
Our country has been taken from us. We are strangers in Nigeria. As a matter of fact, Nigerians live like illegal migrants in Nigeria. You are an illegal migrant if you cannot be gainfully employed despite meeting all statutory requirement.
You are an illegal migrant if you have to supply your own water, security, power supply.
You are an illegal migrant if you cannot get quality education.
You are an illegal migrant if you are denied your wages.
You are an illegal migrant if you cannot get good and affordable healthcare.
You are an illegal migrant if you can be murdered and buried without justice.

Our country has been taken from us...

Seeing my country and her people suffer so much in the midst of plenty saddens me beyond consolation..
How can anyone possibly live to be 70 years in this country?

Workers in several states are being owed for several months, Power supply is Nil all over the country except in ASO ROCK and we have also been denied our GOD given right to use auxiliary power supply (GENERATOR) due to the scarcity of PMS (Premium motor spirit).

How much more punishment can we take from the GOVERNMENT OF Nigeria before we rise up and reclaim our country?

God i don't know how else to vent!!...

Who shall lead us to reclaim this country??

GenBuhari where art thou? @ OP, the last time I complained about these same wahala, genbuhari and co almost sent E-bomb to me. Calling me a slave to white masters cos I siad our leaders are directly to blame for most of our youths risking lives and limbs in a bid to get better life abroad.
Genbuhari and co said I should shut up and just blame the white man for all and any problem we have in Nigeria and if I dont, then I am an ass licker for the white man.
Re: NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
delishpot:

GenBuhari where art thou? @ OP, the last time I complained about these same wahala, genbuhari and co almost sent E-bomb to me. Calling me a slave to white masters cos I siad our leaders are directly to blame for most of our youths risking lives and limbs in a bid to get better life abroad.
Genbuhari and co said I should shut up and just blame the white man for all and any problem we have in Nigeria and if I dont, then I am an ass licker for the white man.
Nigeria would have been better if we were still under colonial rule jare!!
This country is a huge joke!
Re: NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by goodmorning40: 9:01pm On May 23, 2015
I just piry my country
Re: NIGERIANS LIVING LIKE ILLEGAL MIGRANTS IN NIGERIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by delishpot: 9:06pm On May 23, 2015
icebeatz:

Nigeria would have been better if we were still under colonial rule jare!!
This country is a huge joke!

grin grin. Not at all. Granted the "western world" are holding down many 3rd world countries in some ways I still believe simple amenities like, water, electricity, good roads, security, health care, Education and due process can be achieved on our own if our leaders were less greedy and selfish. Do you hear howmuch these guys claim to have spent on projects that we do not even see? If those monies were genuinly spent, wouldnt it better the lives of us all? Are we to blame the white man for Odili s gas turbine scam? Are we to blane the white man for the embezled funds of our leaders?
I can blame the white man for Boko Haram, the sale of NITEL, the sale of Oil wells, etc but, not for armed robbery, kidnapping, jungle justice, car snatching and the rest like that Yet the people blinded by denial do not know where the leaders cause problems for their people. They'd rather blame someone else.

(1) (Reply)

I Won’t Forgive Wike Unless Justice Is Done – Amaechi / Buhari’s Inauguration, Swearing-in Venue Ready, Tight Security Put In Place / Photos From Nasir El-rufai's Inauguration As Kaduna Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.