Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State (693 Views)

Mega Party Formation: Buhari’s Ministers, Govs Named As Sponsors!!! / "Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / APC NWC Meets In Abuja Over Power Sharing & Formation Of New Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State by rafindo(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2015
Preview

Over a period spanning a long decade of formation of supportership in the world one needs to evaluate logical, critical and analytical the gain the effect it has on a particular goal or objective in this world. This form of social gathering forms a powerful tool that can be used to solve problems that created divide in the society and in particular community relationship in one another. This form can easily be classified as a tripod partnership that comprises of the public (government), private individuals or corporate organizations and finally the people who are mainly classified as the receiver and the backbone of any project in the world. : Football thrives in diversity and multi-cultural ethnicity. That diversity is actually what is supposed to work to our advantage. Plenty of flavour and colouration. For one it is suicidal to expect that tax payers money should be spent unaccounted for in football.

This concept simply means the clubs being owned by the people instead of Government. Where by 10000 people pay 5k (five thousand ) membership fee The constitution of the club should spell it clearly that everyone would have equal share for 50yrs at least so that the annual renewal would run and build funds for the sustenance of the clubs over the years. Every business without accountability and financial integrity would never grow or gain value and respect. With this idea of fan ownership, is it possible to get grant/loan from bank to expand or will it be done as normal contribution. If a club has 10000 fans committed to the cause in five years they would increase income by 35% through merchandise and adverts. A topical example of community ownership is FC Barcelona and Real Madrid. These are clubs owned by communities not individual or group. We must agree that the present system
of government patron is criminal, lacking in financial best practice and corporate integrity.
Re: The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State by rafindo(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2015
please we need different views to make this work.it now time to do more work with little talk to accompany it.more discuss later. mod do the needful
Re: The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State by tck2000(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
Oh
Re: The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State by rafindo(m): 1:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
It will be nice we use sport to develop anambra.
Re: The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State by uduokirika1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
This proposal won't work in Anambra due to trust issue, however I suggest if we can get 20 serious individuals who are interested to start up first once its successful, then we can move to your option of 10,000 supporters

I am ready any day or time.

pls PM so we discuss better rafindo are u based in Anambra?
Re: The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State by rafindo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
uduokirika1:
This proposal won't work in Anambra due to trust issue, however I suggest if we can get 20 serious individuals who are interested to start up first once its successful, then we can move to your option of 10,000 supporters

I am ready any day or time.

pls PM so we discuss better rafindo are u based in Anambra?
Been trying to reach you on your email.
Can I get your email sir.
Re: The Need For The Formation Of A Football Suppotership Club In Anambra State by uduokirika1(m): 7:09pm On Jun 11, 2019
rafindo:
. Been trying to reach you on your email. Can I get your email sir.
uduokirikaugonna@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Welcome General Buhari In Your Own Words/way / Leadership Lessons I Learnt From President Goodluck Jonathan. / I Left Office A Broke Man – Former Rivers Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.