Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,281 members, 7,839,386 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Radio Stations Shutting Down - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Stations Shutting Down (38804 Views)

Implications Of Shell Shutting Down Operations In Nigeria / Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / TV Stations Translate Buhari’s English To English. PICTURE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by MizFrances(f): 6:47am On May 24, 2015
JustCurious:
If these 'top' notch companies are shutting down....then the situation report in medical centers/hospitals both public and private would be devastating. #Thoughts and prayers are with those lives on life support etc.

#Nigeria. Lord, please, heal our land.
My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by lastpage: 6:58am On May 24, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduce Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered has the worst president in the history of Nigeria

His wickedness no get part 2!

I can understand fuel scarcity but what l can comprehend is when the President and his whole Govt DOES NOTHING ABOUT IT FOR MANY WEEKS.

Jonathan is a STATESMAN! grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by lastpage: 7:06am On May 24, 2015
MrMcJay:
Ok

Doyin Okupe's aide once said GEJ would rather hand over to the military than Buhari.

There have also been several corroborative reports of GEJ wanting to hand over to the military instead of President-Elect Buhari. Remember, GEJ's transition committee hasn't submitted a single transition document to the APC team.

Today, due to the deliberate mischief of GEJ, telecoms service Providers and radio stations are shutting down. These are the last lines of communication in cases of security breaches and coup plots. This same thing was a factor during the Orkar coup.

I hope what I am thinking is not what is playing out.

Seems we are getting very close to it o!

[size=16pt]The BIG QUESTION IS: Will this man called GEJ, be allowed to go Scott-free foa ll the EVIL he has visited on poor, innocent and defenseless Nigerians in the last few weeks? sad sad

The answer to that will determine the success or not, of #TeamBuhari
[/size] angry angry

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by domopps(m): 7:07am On May 24, 2015
jcmaiah:

Bros you can lie!

Then tell us the truth! Goat!

Cheeeeers
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by gambit10: 7:12am On May 24, 2015
eliment:
This is what Gej government has reduced Nigeria to
He and is cronies have crippled everything in this country just to make Nigerians pay for rejecting them and make take off really difficult for the new government. No light, no fuel, no security. Nothing is working

Gej, God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

You will be remembered as the worst president in the history of Nigeria

one misguided animal will come and tell u now that, this same Jonathan is the best president ever because he is humble.... can u imagine?
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by gambit10: 7:14am On May 24, 2015
eliment:

Gej, God is watching you, you sure will pay for all this hardship Nigerians are passing through now..

one misguided animal will come and tell u now that, this same jona-daft is the best president ever because he is humble.... can u imagine?
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by lastpage: 7:24am On May 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
I don't understand the rationale behind those blaming GEJ for this...GEJ has been telling you that there are cabals holding this nation to ransom but you all thought he was bluffing..I'm even afraid because this is a child's play compared to what we will experience when Buhari takes over. The fight with the cabals just started..

I dont understand daft people like you sef?

So, as a President, if you tell your people (who gave you power and authority as the Commander-in-Chief), that there are "Cabals", you are supposed to keep singing that same song for SIX YEARS... and DO NOTHING about that same cabal?

What is the purpose of that power and authority or is it just to wear military Uniform for decoration?

Was it not the same GEJ who said he "reduced" the price of fuel by #10, when election was a few days to come.... and he is refusing to pay the #10, to the Marketers, even if they are greedy?

Why is it that for the last few weeks, he had said NOTHING, like everything is fine?

Just because he was voted out abi? Does a President, somebody who wants to be "recognized" as a statesman, be this VINDICTIVE and WICKED to his country men?

God of heaven must visit great calamity on the household of Jonathan, for every life that is "unnecessarily lost", as a result of this Fuel scarcity

Those who know the truth but because of tribalism and hatred, are supporting this EVIL, muist also share in the Calamity.
Okay, say AMEN make we hear.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

7 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 7:37am On May 24, 2015
eliment:

shut the FCK up. fool. una want change shey?
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by CyberWolf: 7:40am On May 24, 2015
lastpage:

I dont understand daft people like you sef?

So, as a President, if you tell your people (who gave you power and authority as the Commander-in-Chief), that there are "Cabals", you are supposed to keep singing that same song for SIX YEARS... and DO NOTHING about that same cabal?

What is the purpose of that power and authority or is it just to wear military Uniform for decoration?

Was it not the same GEJ who said he "reduced" the price of fuel by #10, when election was a few days to come.... and he is refusing to pay the #10, to the Marketers, even if they are greedy?

Why is it that for the last few weeks, he had said NOTHING, like everything is fine?

Just because he was voted out abi? Does a President, somebody who wants to be "recognized" as a statesman, be this VINDICTIVE and WICKED to his country men?

God of heaven must visit great calamity on the household of Jonathan, for every life that is "unnecessarily lost", as a result of this Fuel scarcity

Those who know the truth but because of tribalism and hatred, are supporting this EVIL, muist also share in the Calamity.
Okay, say AMEN make we hear.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
oh just shut da fvck up angry ...Buhari ur master said that subsidy does not exist, that's it was a fraud..so you want GEJ to pay for subsidy that does not exist? Or are you disputing your master? Buhari will enter next week so, shut your mouth up and wait for Buhari to come and handle it anyway you want.. angry

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Futureleader201(m): 7:41am On May 24, 2015
josieboy55:

cow !
coward!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hardbody: 7:42am On May 24, 2015
domopps:
Hmmmmmm!

I pity this country! Fuel now cost N300 per litre in my area!

Cheeeers

You even see buy. I will buy for N500 if i fit see. Work dey tomorrow
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by lastpage: 7:44am On May 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
oh just shut da fvck up angry ...Buhari ur master said that subsidy does not exist, that's it was a fraud..so you want GEJ to pay for subsidy that does not exist? Or are you disputing your master? Buhari will enter next week so, shut your mouth up and wait for Buhari to come and handle it anyway you want.. angry

If you have anything resembling "brain", you would know by TODAY, that Buhari is not yet the President as he is yet to be sworn-in.
Hoe does Buhari "saying something" affect what Jonathan your clueless master does, as President?

The thing you and Jonathan have in common is stewpidity!
Ooponu-sogonuu! grin grin

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by josieboy55(m): 7:49am On May 24, 2015
Futureleader201:
coward!!!!!!!!!!!!

gay
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 7:55am On May 24, 2015
That is the zoo for you.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by masuga: 8:03am On May 24, 2015
OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA

$1 = N228

60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7 TRILLION NAIRA (interest excluded)

IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION NAIRA EVERY MONTH

13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY 5 BILLION NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS

1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS

2740 MONTHS = 228 YEARS

IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE NIGERIA AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN OWED (interest excluded)

THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN,GREAT GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED.

Now,who says JONATHAN is not BADLUCK?

3 Likes

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by CyberWolf: 8:08am On May 24, 2015
lastpage:

If you have anything resembling "brain", you would know by TODAY, that Buhari is not yet the President as he is yet to be sworn-in.
Hoe does Buhari "saying something" affect what Jonathan your clueless master does, as President?

The thing you and Jonathan have in common is stewpidity!
Ooponu-sogonuu! grin grin

Lastpage!
anuofia...chill and wait for Buhari you this silly ediot ..subsidy does not exist..deal with it..Your suffering just started bastard! angry
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by virus04(m): 8:18am On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
goodluck jonathan is the most useless leader I have ever seen or heard of. Like what the _fuck, people don't have electricity and they still can't get fuel to power their generators even when they have the money to buy the fuel.

I have never wish evil on anybody but gej will be the first useless man I wished all the bad things in this world to befall on. Useless man.

Quote me and die by tomorrow morning

Btw Here is what a nairalander(militia) said about jonathan way back in 2007, the best prophecy I have ever seen on an online forum. Her comment;

shocked

lets watch what buhari will do..

Lets see if he will say ' Let there be fuel '
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by virus04(m): 8:21am On May 24, 2015
for hia na 200 1 litre
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by domopps(m): 8:29am On May 24, 2015
hardbody:

You even see buy. I will buy for N500 if i fit see. Work dey tomorrow

Imagine you are ready even to buy as high as N500 and one goat just quoted me that am lying!

In a standard country where everything works total shot down would have been the resolution to this madness until government come the masses aid! But here is another story infact it's even more funny when some civil servant are yet to be paid for six months salary and they are still going to work!

Cheeeeers
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Tattooboy: 9:45am On May 24, 2015
kastonkastrol:
goodluck jonathan is the most useless leader I have ever seen or heard of. Like what the _fuck, people don't have electricity and they still can't get fuel to power their generators even when they have the money to buy the fuel.

I have never wish evil on anybody but gej will be the first useless man I wished all the bad things in this world to befall on. Useless man.

Quote me and die by tomorrow morning

Btw Here is what a nairalander(militia) said about jonathan way back in 2007, the best prophecy I have ever seen on an online forum. Her comment;

shocked

wow!
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by otiigba1(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2015
domopps:

Imagine you are ready even to buy as high as N500 and one goat just quoted me that am lying!
In a standard country where everything works total shot down would have been the resolution to this madness until government come the masses aid! But here is another story infact it's even more funny when some civil servant are yet to be paid for six months salary and they are still going to work!
Cheeeeers
what!? Who the hell does that? people have not got paid for six months? And they are still going to work, more reason not to pay them, they are prepared to work for free cheesy cheesy the foolishness of some nigerians really is mind bogling, but wait o! How have they been paying for things? armed robbery comes to mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by nigerdeltaa(m): 10:10am On May 24, 2015
There should be a total blockade of petroleum products in the southwest. they should be able to import their fuel from Brazil
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 10:21am On May 24, 2015
googlepikin:
shut the FCK up. fool. una want change shey?
your mumuness is raised to power 6 undecided
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 10:24am On May 24, 2015
lawanson44:

GEJ and his cronies did not cripple anything! You guys voted for Buhari and so the minister for Petroleum decided to jet out thereby crumbling the petroleum sector so it does not concern GEJ! It is only normal in the circumstances that something like this is happening now because when someone who is taking care of a house becomes rejected by the residents of the house and is replaced by another care-giver, the person won't have the urge and will to continue working.

For those of you who voted Buhari, suffer the consequences! You just got served!

N.B: It is noteworthy to observe that the looming fuel crisis is not experienced in the South East. I visited my home-state Anambra and there was availabilty of fuel in all the filling stations. I am currently in Oyo now and the fuel situation is terrible!

Karma is a bit.ch!
may you never be part of any good thing that comes out of buhari. It's not a cause just what you wished yourself.

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 10:26am On May 24, 2015
ojimbo:
oga. dont just travel out without you brain. i have seen many stupid post on nairaland but this one tops it all,
do you think that GEJ will just prefer to punish nigerians or tanige his image and left we nigerians with fuel scarcity. this is the right time for you to use your brain and figure out those people that GEJ use to call ''CABALS'' use your brain for once. this oil importers are dancing on our ignorance and foolishness
you are useless as your post, there is nothing that happens in a country without the hand of the President. Yes quote me and I'll let you know how
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by domopps(m): 10:32am On May 24, 2015
otiigba1:
what!? Who the hell does that? people have not got paid for six months? And they are still going to work, more reason not to pay them, they are prepared to work for free cheesy cheesy the foolishness of some nigerians really is mind bogling, but wait o! How have they been paying for things? armed robbery comes to mind undecided
!

Bro what about those teachers in Ekiti Osun Rivers just to mention few! But the big question is how are they surviving ?

Cheeeers
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by Nobody: 10:39am On May 24, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Radio Biafra broadcasts from outside the country, son.

Don't justify incompetence.....because if you continue...when you do get your Biafra...the same exploiters will just change uniform and make life even more difficult for you
ha ha ha really? yet its was reported that radio biafra now brodcast from an unknown location in biafra land! we got it in fm bro! keep dreaming.
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hahn(m): 11:03am On May 24, 2015
OduaVanguard:
Jonathan!!!! Diaris God o!! You are still the president, at least for the next couple of days, yet you are not doing or saying anything about the suffering Nigerians are currently going through.

Jonathan!! Fear God o.

Lol. I was actually beginning to feel that the post of president is actually vacant

1 Like

Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hahn(m): 11:09am On May 24, 2015
stevnwigw1:
yoruba never see anything yet.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by hahn(m): 11:13am On May 24, 2015
chuna1985:

GEJ does not sell diesel n fuel.

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

For such a dumb comment
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by olawale3525(m): 11:16am On May 24, 2015
Beginning and ending of Jonathan is strike....... I wonder hw his final ending will be.........hmmm mm
Re: Radio Stations Shutting Down by stan241(m): 11:42am On May 24, 2015
hansad:

Polity turned to a circus?

They also taught you that PDP and Jonathan invented Boko Haram which turned Nigeria into a circus - BH which eventually sacked Jonathan. That's a president would invent a violent group to sack his government.

No amount of lie the SW media did not invent to miseducate gullible voters like you to sack Jonathan.
Oh really Boko Haram sacked Jonathan a whole commander in Chief of the Armed Forces if so then you should be highly ashamed of him and not defending him bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jude Ezenwafor Becomes Factional Labour Party Presidential Candidate / 'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.