Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men (3096 Views)

Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 11 Super Qualities That Describe A Husband Material. / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by dunmorris(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2015
There's a reason you're attracted to certain people. One of those reasons is whether or not that person is masculine or feminine.

We're most strongly sexually attracted to people who have the opposite sexual essence of our own. This is not a male-female thing (you can be a man who identifies as more feminine, and vice versa); it's more about energy.

What this means is that the traits that make you distinctly masculine are the traits that attracts the feminine the most.

By no means am I saying that as a man, you must have these qualities to appear attractive to a female. Nor am I saying that every woman is going to want a man with the qualities that I describe below. But I'm saying that a lot of women do.

Here are five distinctly masculine traits that the feminine finds irresistible:

1. Presence

There is something about a man who is present that is just flat-out irresistible to a woman. There's no getting around it; it's just true.

What I mean when I say presence is your ability to be consciously connected to the here and now.

A woman can feel your presence when you listen to her. She can feel your presence when you are deeply engaged in a task that 's important to you. She can feel your presence when you're connected to your core.

Presence is a practice. It's something you can get better at. Culturally, we're in an epidemic of not being present; we find many ways to distract ourselves all day long. But if you want to learn to be more present, you can! The easiest way to do so is to start a meditation practice. Meditation will train you to connect to the here and now.

2. Purpose

A man with a purpose in life is hot.

Your purpose can be any number of things. It can be to change the world. It can be to push your body to its limits. It can be to build a business or build homes. It can be to be to make art, or to be the kindest person you know.

It's not about what your purpose is (although, honestly, the more it benefits humanity, the better — but that's just my opinion). What matters is that you have a purpose or that you're in the process of discovering it.

If you don't feel connected to your purpose yet, the best way to find it is to ask yourself what you're most passionate about. Your purpose is usually about sharing your passion with the world.

3. Direction

With purpose comes direction. Purpose is knowing what you are here to do and direction is doing it.

The feminine essence is more an essence of feeling and being. Yes, we do things (most of us do a lot!). But we're very attracted to men who get things done. He has a plan, and he's taking steps (even small ones) to accomplish it. This is a man's direction.

Your clear direction makes the feminine feel safe. If she knows that you can navigate well on your own, then she has more room to relax in your presence. She doesn't have to show you how to do it, because you already know how. (We like that.)

4. Honesty and trust

Obviously, trust and honesty are important qualities in all relationships. Trust comes from acting in honest ways, but the definition goes beyond that. What I mean when I say trust is, can a woman trust that you're being honest with yourself?

One of the distinct feminine qualities is intuition — and with our intuition comes the ability to sense your BS from a mile away.

When you learn to be deeply honest with yourself (about your struggles, shortcomings, challenges, strengths, all of it), then a woman will feel your integrity. And she'll trust you, too.

5. Humor

As you already know, humor is at the top of every woman's list for a potential partner. But why is this? Because humor has the ability to lighten a mood!

The feminine gets bogged down with her emotions, as well as her to-do lists. This is very stressful for us! If you can make a woman laugh, it's a gateway to flow. Women are very grateful for your ability to add joy and light to day-to-day life.

For all you men out there, keep in mind that your masculinity is a gift, to your partner and to the world. It is part of what makes you uniquely you. We appreciate the ways you're different from us.

In the comments below, women, please share with us the qualities of the masculine that you appreciate the most, and men please tell the masculine qualities that you appreciate most about yourself. I look forward to hearing from all of you!
SOURCE:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-12345/5-qualities-that-women-find-irresistible-in-men.html

3 Likes

Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by docmoses(m): 8:48pm On May 23, 2015
first 2 comment
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Eureka123(f): 8:49pm On May 23, 2015
Nice one, OP. The poster above me, you smell FP bah?
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Welrez(m): 10:41pm On May 23, 2015
I'm in want of humour.
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Ideyontop: 11:02pm On May 23, 2015
No. 2 is the most important and most attractive!
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by pTomz(m): 11:22pm On May 23, 2015
maa balance first
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by africandictator(m): 11:46pm On May 23, 2015
this certain traits will only be found irresitible by a broke girl
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by micynute94(m): 11:58pm On May 23, 2015
In Dj Khalid.....
All i do z WIN WIN WIN NO mata wat.... grin grin grin
Emmmmmm.... *coughs* back to u Op.... U try sha.
But seriously...
...... All they want is MONEY FUN MONEY no mata wat...
Others r secondary....

# Don't even know wat u saying.. can't comprehend..
# Just meandering around....

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by olasmith10(m): 12:12am On May 24, 2015
Hmm, gud points op..Buh to be very honest with u, dis modern day setting, top on d priority list of women is financial security. I mean money, more money and so much money.. A lady will conveniently ignore d qualities u pointed above wen she feels d cash isn't der..and conversely submit to someone dat lacks dos qualities buh has a lot of money..Before, some ladies ll tell u he has a bright future, buh now..deh want to c d cash flowing, go on expensive vacation, take her out in ur ride, and what av u.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by sarmiie(m): 1:25am On May 24, 2015
olasmith10:
Hmm, gud points op..Buh to be very honest with u, dis modern day setting, top on d priority list of women is financial security. I mean money, more money and so much money.. A lady will conveniently ignore d qualities u pointed above wen she feels d cash isn't der..and conversely submit to someone dat lacks dos qualities buh has a lot of money..Before, some ladies ll tell u he has a bright future, buh now..deh want to c d cash flowing, go on expensive vacation, take her out in ur ride, and what av u.

It's all about the money, money, money....
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by johnlegend01: 4:00am On May 24, 2015
yea right
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Nobody: 4:02am On May 24, 2015
You're thinking of a guy with all that? I TOLD you to stop smoking that weed, darn it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by CertifiedFreak(m): 6:06am On May 24, 2015
6. Iphone 6
7. A fat bank balance.
8. Gold chain
9. Crosstour, Venza. If you possess a Ferrari, Rolls Royce or a Bugatti, disregard 6-8
10. Lies. If you don't possess a thing, just keep lying. Works wonders.

1 Like

Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Nobody: 8:06am On May 24, 2015
6. Physical Cash a.k.a Money.....
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by IceSplash(f): 10:03am On May 24, 2015
Hmm
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by KAPOVee: 11:59am On May 24, 2015
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Nobody: 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
olasmith10:

God bless U preach
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by ANGELMARVE(m): 12:23pm On May 24, 2015
@OP ure so on point but those points u pointed out can only attract purposeful ladies with ambition that believes in d tommorow of a guy but is unfortunate and sad that about 99% of Nigerian ladies are not in this believing in a guy's tommorow category. "what can attract them now is DOLLARS,NAIRAS and POUNDS especially (for benin ladies).
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by tayoxx(m): 12:34pm On May 24, 2015
sorry we don't need fiance yet...maybe when we ready we'll do all that...
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by MsBliss(f): 3:23pm On May 24, 2015
Op u deserve one bottle of origin.Tell that barman in your area to give you two bottles all on me. lol
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by funmi4love(f): 3:28pm On May 24, 2015
africandictator:
this certain traits will only be found irresitible by a broke girl
how?
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Nobody: 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
Krystalxxx:
You're thinking of a guy with all that? I TOLD you to stop smoking that weed, darn it.
I have all the aforementioned qualities.
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by kuuljay(m): 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
for naija babes if you like get all those qualities times ten if you are broke you are on your own,they can only come to test and run away
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by nkem123(m): 4:22pm On May 24, 2015
dunmorris:

There's a reason you're attracted to certain people. One of those reasons is whether or not that person is masculine or feminine.

We're most strongly sexually attracted to people who have the opposite sexual essence of our own. This is not a male-female thing (you can be a man who identifies as more feminine, and vice versa); it's more about energy.

What this means is that the traits that make you distinctly masculine are the traits that attracts the feminine the most.

By no means am I saying that as a man, you must have these qualities to appear attractive to a female. Nor am I saying that every woman is going to want a man with the qualities that I describe below. But I'm saying that a lot of women do.

1. Presence

There is something about a man who is present that is just flat-out irresistible to a woman. There's no getting around it; it's just true.

What I mean when I say presence is your ability to be consciously connected to the here and now.

A woman can feel your presence when you listen to her. She can feel your presence when you are deeply engaged in a task that 's important to you. She can feel your presence when you're connected to your core.

Presence is a practice. It's something you can get better at. Culturally, we're in an epidemic of not being present; we find many ways to distract ourselves all day long. But if you want to learn to be more present, you can! The easiest way to do so is to start a meditation practice. Meditation will train you to connect to the here and now.

2. Purpose

Your purpose can be any number of things. It can be to change the world. It can be to push your body to its limits. It can be to build a business or build homes. It can be to be to make art, or to be the kindest person you know.

It's not about what your purpose is (although, honestly, the more it benefits humanity, the better — but that's just my opinion). What matters is that you have a purpose or that you're in the process of discovering it.

If you don't feel connected to your purpose yet, the best way to find it is to ask yourself what you're most passionate about. Your purpose is usually about sharing your passion with the world.

3. Direction

With purpose comes direction. Purpose is knowing what you are here to do and direction is doing it.

The feminine essence is more an essence of feeling and being. Yes, we do things (most of us do a lot!). But we're very attracted to men who get things done. He has a plan, and he's taking steps (even small ones) to accomplish it. This is a man's direction.

Your clear direction makes the feminine feel safe. If she knows that you can navigate well on your own, then she has more room to relax in your presence. She doesn't have to show you how to do it, because you already know how. (We like that.)

4. Honesty and trust

Obviously, trust and honesty are important qualities in all relationships. Trust comes from acting in honest ways, but the definition goes beyond that. What I mean when I say trust is, can a woman trust that you're being honest with yourself?

One of the distinct feminine qualities is intuition — and with our intuition comes the ability to sense your BS from a mile away.

When you learn to be deeply honest with yourself (about your struggles, shortcomings, challenges, strengths, all of it), then a woman will feel your integrity. And she'll trust you, too.

5. Humor

As you already know, humor is at the top of every woman's list for a potential partner. But why is this? Because humor has the ability to lighten a mood!

The feminine gets bogged down with her emotions, as well as her to-do lists. This is very stressful for us! If you can make a woman laugh, it's a gateway to flow. Women are very grateful for your ability to add joy and light to day-to-day life.

For all you men out there, keep in mind that your masculinity is a gift, to your partner and to the world. It is part of what makes you uniquely you. We appreciate the ways you're different from us.

In the comments below, women, please share with us the qualities of the masculine that you appreciate the most, and men please tell the masculine qualities that you appreciate most about yourself. I look forward to hearing from all of you!
SOURCE:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-12345/5-qualities-that-women-find-irresistible-in-men.html
hypothesis, dnt have cash and have all d above qualities, and see if a naija babe will stick wit u.d only quality that attracts naija girl is cash
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by fOFT: 4:27pm On May 24, 2015
Very good write-up
You made me remember lilan(a swiss babe,undergraduate tho) dating a technician(who has prospect)

dunmorris:

1. Presence

2. Purpose

3. Direction

4. Honesty and trust

5. Humor

SOURCE:
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by ellahzy(f): 5:37pm On May 24, 2015
Monkey by MI

( that song tho grin grin grin)
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by kenedy175(m): 5:44pm On May 24, 2015
I have been seeing all kinds of list popping out recently. Don't know what to expect next undecided
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 24, 2015
That's mr perfect right there Op grin
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 24, 2015
Jenams:
I have all the aforementioned qualities.

Okayyyy........from what planet, and how did you get in contact with our obnoxious human males?
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by boynigeria(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2015
Welrez:
I'm in want of humour.
that ive gat too much of, even when i tryna be serious i add a lil joky joke.
Re: 5 Qualities That Women Find Irresistible In Men by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 24, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Male Virgins Always Shy? / Am Tired Of Her / Do Guys Appreciate Women Who Can Do The Strip Tease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.