Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension (3073 Views)

Never Ever Ask A Lady You Like If She Is A Virgin / 10 Budget Friendly Things To Get For Your Partner This Valentine's Day / Have Your Parent Ever Ask You If You're Still A Virgin? And What Was Your Reply (2) (3) (4)

Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
the question goes thus 'when was the last time you went for an HIV/AIDS test'. the next thing to follow is internal and external sweating and the inability of the legs to support the body. you have been warned HIV/AIDS is real.
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Yeaahh I agree tats a tricky question if u wanna ask ur boo/bae coz normally a lot of ppol are hesitated to do this check up....but I juz did mine yesterday as part of the medical routine grin
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by MISSNORA(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2015
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by olafum1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ask me jo.. cool

Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Cutehector(m): 3:55pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pls if you r hiv positive and you hav a partner dat doesn't knw abt ur status, if u love him or her as u claim u do, pls tell them about ur status... I take God beg u..

Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 3:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am not afraid to answer such question
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by charger09(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
Yeaahh I agree tats a tricky question if u wanna ask ur boo/bae coz normally a lot of ppol are hesitated to do this check up....but I juz did mine yesterday as part of the medical routine grin
hmm hmm!! u can lie for africa!!

Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
charger09:

hmm hmm!! u can lie for africa!!

Tats the thing coz I bet u can't afford to go the private clinic to do ur HIV test coz all u know is nothing but a word "lie"...

Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by misspicy(f): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Seun needs to conduct an online HIV test for people visiting nairaland sef,some people get HIV of the brain grin

No offeinse given
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Trypa(f): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Pls if you r hiv positive and you hav a partner dat doesn't knw abt ur status, if u love him or her as u claim u do, pls tell them about ur status... I take God beg u..

Lol y u dey beg na grin
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trypa:

Lol y u dey beg na grin
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Cutehector(m): 5:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trypa:

Lol y u dey beg na grin
lol becaus I no wan kill person grin
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Spikkylee: 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Spread d Love
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Trypa(f): 6:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:
lol becaus I no wan kill person grin

Heheh in other news u r HRV fositive grin
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trypa:

Heheh in other news u r HRV fositive grin
godforbid.... I reject it in d name of d lord...
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Trypa(f): 6:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:

Lol take am easy na e no dey possess person online na
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Lothario(m): 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
I smell lies
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Cutehector(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trypa:

Lol take am easy na e no dey possess person online na
eh... U neva chin chun chin...

Btw hw far, ur day she e dey go sengemenge grin
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Trypa(f): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:
eh... U neva chin chun chin...

Btw hw far, ur day she e dey go sengemenge grin

I neva chin chun chin o
It's going sengemengostly lol

How u dey jare?
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Cutehector(m): 7:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trypa:

I neva chin chun chin o

It's going sengemengostly lol

How u dey jare?
fyn oooo.... Tomoro is tgif thinz cheesy I"m eatin coconut... U like?
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:
local boy
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by XavierBlue(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
KashyBaby:
yea.. I did mine today sefcheesy

XavierBlue
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Trypa(f): 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:

Going to see my boo #dancingshoki I like coconut love the crunchy sound
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trypa:

atenu
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Cutehector(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Trypa:

ur goin to see ur boo? angry ddint u hear wat happend to dat unilag bae dat got electrocuted abi?
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Trypa(f): 9:29pm On Sep 10, 2015
Cutehector:
ur goin to see ur boo? angry ddint u hear wat happend to dat unilag bae dat got electrocuted abi?

I know but....
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by charger09(m): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2015
KashyBaby:

Tats the thing coz I bet u can't afford to go the private clinic to do ur HIV test coz all u know is nothing but a word "lie"...
gerrarahia abeg!
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Cutehector(m): 6:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Trypa:

I know but....
lol no buts nooooo... Bera sit ur ass dwn at ur house lol...
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 11, 2015
Lols . Ok I've heard U.
She better have HBP than me contracting a deadly incurable disease grin
Re: Please Don't Ever Ask Your Partner This Question. It Induces Hypertension by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Lols . Ok I've heard U.
She better have HBP than me contracting a deadly incurable disease grin
lol this guy dey vex

This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex [must Read Post] / What Do Guys Find Pleasure In Hearing How You Bleep A Girl? / 5 Funny Things Girls Say During Intercourse