Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k (1356 Views)

When She Asks If You Pulled Out And You Said Yea / When She Asks For The condition Of Your Manliness. / Things That Go Through Your Mind When You Spot Your Ex's New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 13, 2009
Nairalanders, i need to know if i did wrong here. There was this chic - i have knew her for quite awhile, we lost contact, and renewed contact again.

I called her around December 25 planning to ask her out, but decided to go about it responsibly by first chatting her up on other issues, asking when next she will be free so i will pay her a visit,

And to my surprise got a text from her next day that she needs 10,000 naira with no reasonable explanation. And i just changed my mind totally - that haba - wetin dis girl don turn me to? Or is it because she heard from someone that i am a web developer (but i later found out that she doesnt even know that at this time - so she just did trial-and-error)?

Anyway, that was that, but i really like the girl sha, she is pwetty and all that (my perfect taste) - and i was really lookin forward to a serious relationship and she happens to be a very good match - but na 10k spoil the whole runs.

It was not that i cannot give her the money - but if a girl you only show slight interest in start asking for 10K (with no explanation) - what happens after you are now hooked up?

Anyway, i made this post for the guys to tell me what i should have done in that kind of situation, and for the ladies - well, i dont know what to say to you
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by eyonigger(m): 2:13am On Feb 13, 2009
Even with explanation first, I no go pay, mehn that gurl quickly wan turn u to overnight CLIENT!!, Moreover it could be a trial, she might want to test ur agility in getting her heart. Give am the bar, she go return am to u, sey make u no worry, but if she hold am, ohboy wetin u wan do
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by manmustwac(m): 2:14am On Feb 13, 2009
Tell her say u no get and see if she's still interested in you
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 13, 2009
looks like a good idea
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2009
Only because of 10k dey make you fear, dude you are presenting yourself as a very cheap man.
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 13, 2009
I dey fear fear because nothing don happen and she dey ask for 10K - if she increase am to 100k nko?

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by eyonigger(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2009
dhtml:

I dey fear fear because nothing don happen and she dey ask for 10K - if she increase am to 100k nko?

Then u are not even sure of urself and the girl u wana date, wetin wan happen before? Sex Or u wan kukuma buy her love?
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:23am On Feb 13, 2009
Give her the 10k but make sure you get something in return. "I'm sure you know what I mean" and if she ask for 100k tell her to Bleep off.
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 13, 2009
Just begining to wonder how materialistic the girl is - if i will be able to afford her - or have i made up my mind too fast?
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:27am On Feb 13, 2009
Come to think of it, this girl na Igbo? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 2:38am On Feb 13, 2009
Now that you mention it - i did not want to say it before - but now i have to - she happens to be Ibo
(As a moderator on NL i need to be a bit neutral about things like tribes, )
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by SHENANIGAN(m): 2:54am On Feb 13, 2009
Dude I totally understand where you coming from. With some igbo girls you just need to know how to play the game or trust me you'll be begging for money before you even know it. I'm sure there will be posters to come behind me that will inform you more about the game.
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 13, 2009
I am usually careful not to date Ibo girls, i have only dated one ibo chic in my life (and that was about 3 years ago) - didnt go down too well - but i got my money value anyway
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by oludimuni: 3:06am On Feb 13, 2009
Pardon her, she simply lacks morale, she cant be contented with what she has. Just tell her you dont have a budget for that now and watch her reaction
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 13, 2009
Ehm, i am very sure there are ladies reading this posts as well - i will like to hear your opinions too - this is i am very sure not something strange.

Just that it really bothered me so much - that was why i came here for your honest advices - just in case i am overreacting.
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2009
Don't give her the money.but still be on the runs.if u easily part with 10k she might think she's gotten a loose cash-cow.anytime she asks for money.don't try to be considerate tell her straight "FOR WHAT" cuz u guys aint going out.if she demands anything don't give into it she trying to see if u're magable.this girl is going down.(thanks for ur advice.am now on JSCRIPT.and now know form validation.)
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2009
Ain't saying she ain't a gold digger. . .
but she ain't looking for no broke ni.gger tongue
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by MaiSuya(m): 8:23am On Feb 13, 2009
BlueDiva:

Ain't saying she ain't a gold digger. . .
but she ain't looking for no broke ni.gger  tongue

GBAM!!! @poster, note its d 1st female response
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Czarskit(m): 8:27am On Feb 13, 2009
Giv her 10k now & by nxt wik u'ld av ended up giving her 50Gees.
If 10k won't shake ur pocket, I suggest u give it 2 her wit ur fingaz crossed.
But remember say,'U go continue based on how u take proceed'. . .

1 Like

Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Ben13: 9:40am On Feb 13, 2009
man must wack OH!
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by sparta(f): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2009
Give am now if you get, Shuo!  grin Why are you so surprised? [s]She is igbo abi na ibo now. ego le, eba no[/s]
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2009
@topic
them babes are all thieves grin
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by demystify(f): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2009
what are your intentions?
to bone her and vamoose? she also wanna milk u dry and vamoose, so let's see who scores first. grin

If she had given a reason per her request, it would have been a different issue, but give me money without any reason describes her an opportunist.
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by sistawoman: 3:42pm On Feb 13, 2009
Please let this smally girl know that I offer courses in that type of thing.

If she is interested the school is called HIT - Hoes In Training
Money 101 covers the topic of asking for money- when it is approitate to ask for money and how to recover from asking for it too soon.
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by patwhizkid(f): 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2009
Sistawoman, e be like say i go come dat ur school o, abi dem dey pay school fees 1st
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by hixxx1(m): 4:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
@dhtml: Guy no give am o. d girl na thief. She go carry ur money flingh with other dudes.
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by omega25red(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ poster

It is obvious that if you try to continue with this girl you would be making a big mistake. Then again, why not just tell her "NO" let her know that you are surprised that she was that bold to just ask you for money without even getting to know you since the last time you saw her. Let her also know that you were interested in her but you no longer are because of her attempts at your pocket (though we all know you like her) then either walk away or hang up the phone.

After that, close that chapter in your life and keep it moving.

By the way how much is 10k Naira converted to $
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by sistawoman: 4:20pm On Feb 13, 2009
omega25red:

By the way how much is 10k Naira converted to $

I think it is $10.00 or it maybe $100.00
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2009
Thank you very much my ppl - your advices are all very welcome - one thing i can only come to conclusion about is that - the girl na ole (and it really pain me).
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by NeedAdvice00: 9:29pm On Jul 09, 2021
Funny
Re: I Wanted To Ask Her Out But Changed My Mind When She Asks For 10k by NeedAdvice00: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2021
patwhizkid:
Sistawoman, e be like say i go come dat ur school o, abi dem dey pay school fees 1st
lol

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Money / I Made A Mistake And Now She Won't Forgive Me, Help! / Guys Only*** Girls Who Go Around With Condoms : Smart Or Spoilt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.