Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up (1376 Views)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Wants Me Back After We Broke Up 3 Years Ago ( Pics) / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 20, 2011
[b]well, We dated for straight five years, and everybody thought we were going to get married.she graduated before me and left me when she got to NYSC camp.I was in year four then studying engineering.I was really broken and it could be one year or more to totally moved on and got another fine babe.Since then,we never got the chance to meet each other,we blocked each other on Facebook, yahoo and the rest.To my surprised,i saw my beautiful ex girlfriend in a job interview last week.we ended up talking through out the day and i must confess,i couldn't maintain my stability while talking with her. i was loving her again all of a sudden even though i have a beautiful girlfriend am currently dating.She told me she cant see herself working in the same place with me. after that time, we have communicated once or twice,but my friends wants me to ask her out again.I felt she broke up with me then primarily due to the fact that she left me in school when i still had two years then to complete my degree.
[/b]
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by 190: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
Shes useless

Get her a visa and send her to ITALY undecided
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by MMM2(m): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
op

she will make a good bed mate,

dont dull. angry
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by ShyOne(f): 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2011
let her make the first move if you don't you will be playing to her tune for the rest of your life.
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by mcnepow(m): 11:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
190:

Shes useless

Get her a visa and send her to ITALY undecided

Chairman, dats rather harsh!
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by HighChief4(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2011
Bro stick to your current babe except she is not all that and leave your ex as your past
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by Mynd44: 3:37am On Jun 21, 2011
Stay away from her. Na wetin self?
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by MMM2(m): 6:00am On Jun 21, 2011
op

dis what we call 2nd missionary journey angry
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by 190: 6:51am On Jun 21, 2011
M M M:

op

dis what we call 2nd missionary journey angry

cool cool

Na 2nd missionary Journey kill MONGO PARK O grin grin
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 21, 2011
s it true one can't get over some shits completely? Since d last time we saw,have been thinking about her in a way but playing calm,this girl left me cos she thinks she won't be able to wait for me,now she told me the guy she met in nysc camp. Fuked up !hmmmm.my current gf don't even want to see us talking on phone or email.
Re: Met My Ex At A Job Interview Three Years After We Broke Up by MMM2(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2011

na inquisitive kill mongo park. angry

(1) (Reply)

How Far Is Too Far? Man Takes Revenge Mission On His Wedding Day / Best Friend You Are No Longer Friends With. / Is my reaction justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.