Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,619 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement (628 Views)

Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / All Idomas Must Resist This Movement For The Total Annihilation Of The Idoma Po / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 9:36am On May 24, 2015
I'm gbenga amos by name...since my childhood
years I have been having this feelings about
transforming a lot of aspects about this country and
repositioning her in the global stage. Mahatma
ghandi's word(be the change u want to see in the
world)has been having a positive effect on me. This
dream about transforming nigeria have been giving
me sleepless nights all day long. We are all aware
that a lot of things aint right in this country ranging
from bad leadership to poor followership.
Corruption,bribery,autocracy,monopolistic
economy,insecurity etc pervades in nigeria with no
hope for betterment. Government can only do
little,if at all they wish to do any,to solve our
mounting problems. The army of unemployed
graduates in the country is killing. "Living from hand
to mouth" is the slogan of the employed. Though at
a particular time I tried to create a platform in
raising a frontier to evolutionize our mindset and to
brew a movement on it but it failed due to some
personal reasons. The failure I encountered then
exposed me more on so many concepts I must say.
I'm very sure majority of us want truly developed
nigeria,isn't? If your answer is yes then join me in
the crusade to liberate not only nigeria but africa at
large from oblivion. Let's prevent brain-drain and
"brain-flight". Let's channel those brains we use for
illegalities for more positive avenues so that we can
leave a better nigeria and africa at large for the
generations unborn. Ideas and views are highly
welcomed to make this dream comes alive as no
man is an island of knowledge. I'm from a humbled
and tattered background so that shouldn't stop me
likewise many other people achieving this dream.
We can be greater than america and china put
together but it begins with you. If you wanna join me
in this race ,simply signify by typing "I'm ready" and
"phone number". It seeks to be a grand movement.
Only serious minded fellas allowed! Thanks
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by TechRev: 9:55am On May 24, 2015
I see it becoming a greater zoo than it has ever been. I see baboons and monkeys feeling insulted when those in the zoological republic of Nigeria are called baboons and monkeys. You want proof??

1 Like

Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Aegon(m): 10:24am On May 24, 2015
TechRev:
I see it becoming a greater zoo than it has ever been. I see baboons and monkeys feeling insulted when those in the zoological republic of Nigeria are called baboons and monkeys. You want proof??
Monkey de work baboon de chop. And the zoo keepers Britain like it that way. But enough is enough. Biafra is on the horizon because Nigeria is a big SCAM.
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 2:54pm On May 24, 2015
Why are u reasoning this way?
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by gregg2: 3:07pm On May 24, 2015
I have a feeling the incoming Buhari government will see a return of high profile political assasinations.

GEJ was very peace-loving and did not kill anyone
Re: If U See Nigeria Becoming A Great Nation...join This Movement by Gazzy88(m): 10:03pm On May 24, 2015
The door is widely open to anyone who think nigeria can be a great nation. Just signify your interest. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Part 2: Lower-niger Congress Present Their Case At United State Congress,usa / No More Niger-delta Slangs. / N8bn Bad Notes Fraud: 6 CBN Officials, 16 Bankers Face Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.