Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils (27747 Views)

Police Seal Up 22 Rivers LG Secretariat On Orders From IG / Rivers LG Poll: Impunity And Arrogance Of Amaechi, Hypocrisy Of Apc/buhari / Lagos; APC Leads In All LGA Except 3 (NOT Confirmed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by LordTrezy(m): 2:59pm On May 24, 2015
chiscodedon:

shut up!! don't claim what you are not....u ain't a member of APC and would never....Risiec and inec that gave go ahead order of the election...u ain't better than them...not even court injuction could stop them
Thank you my brother, the guy is plain stu.pid, mumu claiming APC supporter. Thunder will fire them one by one cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by LordTrezy(m): 3:01pm On May 24, 2015
butanep:
Tthe same thunder that fired my family...
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Forwetinnah: 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike is Really in Soup! grin grin

The Blood of over 94 people he killed to become a 6 Month Governor will haunt him till His Death!

Imagine PDP Can't even muster One Council Seat! grin

This is the beginning of the End of PDP in Rivers State!

Who told you PDP was part of that rubbish Ameachi said he spent N19 billion on?? News flash - PDP boycotted
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Forwetinnah: 3:07pm On May 24, 2015
teeowl:
So, PDP pulled out or what?

They did..
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by saxoholic1(m): 3:12pm On May 24, 2015
This one this I know"Dogs don't eat dogs"... Wike / Ameachi.. Truly got a paw on each other.. If u nullify the governorship election den u also nullify d local govt election... I will say to the youth.. Don't join their band wagon.. Just face front and work out ur bright future
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Forwetinnah: 3:14pm On May 24, 2015
Realist2:

Hangover of excessive dose of postinor 2 and menstrogens pills

I tell you..the way these APC dolts echo themselves the minute a fellow dolt posts a silly comment is hilarious. The original post said other PARTIES boycotted and they're here shouting "PDP is in trouble" gringringringringrin
Rotflmao Amueshi o grin
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by butanep(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
LordTrezy:

OVERNIGHT APC SUPPORTER...THUNDER FIRE YOU THERE!!!
YOU NEVER SEE ANYTHING
The same thunder that fired your family...
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Firefire(m): 3:18pm On May 24, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

Pele ooo, omo oko.....

Se Yoruba si niwo omode yii?

O daa, ko buru.

Iwo naa pele, Sunday Dagboru, Omo Igboro.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by timota(m): 3:22pm On May 24, 2015
Taylor86:
lol

ignoramus

people wey no knw Wike dey call am small boy

no APC member will be employed as a council cleaner in rivers state

not to talk of LGA chairman

Wike will definitely laugh out loud reading this
the strength of wike was the jesus of okrika but now wike is hopeless with amiechie federal might
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by trytim100(m): 3:26pm On May 24, 2015
ybalogs:
Issorite. Will Wike still be sworn in come May 29th?somebidy please update us ooo
b4! what will stop him,Ameachi is a very big toy to wike now
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Realist2: 3:59pm On May 24, 2015
seedorfg:
when we say there is alot of rigging in gubernatorial election in rivers, some kulikuli head will start spewing trash from their ill gotten mouth

Every body has stop fighting but Amaechi is still fighting,he lost out in presidential,gubernatorial,he also lost out in a bit to stop the swearing in of Wike, and now LG election.This man called Amaechi,i waiting to see how you will end all these.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by PecE2Make: 4:01pm On May 24, 2015
God abeg, dash APC people sence once for dis life. Election ni. where all d stores markets were busy buying n selling. I de laugh chaku chaku. Dat election Na scam. I will only accept if it was conducted in "DAURA" After May 29, d real election will b conducted.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by LordTrezy(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2015
butanep:
The same thunder that fired my family...
Mumu sombody.... cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Emmanueledu(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2015
The low turnout of voters should tell Amaechi something! That election is a complete scam.... I'm sorry for the contestants who just wasted there money...
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by butanep(m): 4:54pm On May 24, 2015
LordTrezy:

Mumu sombody.... cheesycheesycheesy
same thunder that fired your entire family...
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Demdem(m): 5:09pm On May 24, 2015
These results only reemphasise my position that Rivers is for APC while APC is for Rivers.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by OboloMAN: 5:17pm On May 24, 2015
Who will swear in the elected Chairmen ? Amaechi I guess?
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by prophetfire: 6:31pm On May 24, 2015
Firefire:
[size=18pt]Fake Poll grin
SCAM ALERT!!!
[/size]
as wike's election was a bigger scam.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On May 24, 2015
prophetfire:
as wike's election was a bigger scam.
ok ooo
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by networkrecharg: 8:17pm On May 24, 2015
94 DEATHS FOR A GOVERNOR....

HOW MANY REMAIN

NgeneUkwenu:

The Blood of over 94 people he killed to become a 6 Month Governor will haunt him till His Death!

Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by sirmariner: 9:30pm On May 24, 2015
What kind of change is apc preaching, Who is deceiving who.something u neva believed in just few days to vacate office¡,U conducted LG polls just to contradict the incoming gov't. Well it makes no difference. Wike must dissolve and send them packing after May 29th. No longer shall will be betrayed and sold out just for a plate of porridge (political relevance )which amechi is not even sure to get. God bless rivers state. God bless wike. God bless the good people of Nigeria
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by homealone2(m): 11:03am On May 25, 2015
It's a lie' there was no L.G Election in Rivers State. I reside in Port-harcourt & i will clearly say that INEC didn't conduct any L.G election rather arrogant Amechi just fixed it.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by kipesco(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Na sleep u dey, sorry o. PDP no follow for the thing APC do.
Re: Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils by InvertedHammer: 5:02am On Jul 11, 2015
/
It is very difficult to support any side on this matter.

Politicians vs. Police vs. Judiciary.

Three equally corrupt entities.

This issue would have been easily resolved constitutionally in a sane society.

You may support Wike or Amaechi and lose your life in the process. Then two months later, both protagonists will make up and laugh it off as political maneuvers.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ongoing Protest Against Senators In Minna (Photos) / Gov. Buni Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos / 20 Members Of A Family Killed In Maiduguri Attack (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.