Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Collecting Stuff From Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Feel About Collecting Stuff From Guys? (2138 Views)

Ladies, How Do You Feel About Men With Stretch Marks? / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / Funny Reasons Nigerian Ladies Turn Down Marriage Proposal From Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Ladies, How Do You Feel About Collecting Stuff From Guys? by MsBliss(f): 2:56pm On May 24, 2015
My dad's sis once told me that the moment you start collecting stuffs from a guy , you are indirectly in debt to him because you will have to pay back one way or the other and guys don't usually do things for free they always expect something back.

This happened after she beat the hell out of me for collecting something from a guy (cnt remember the particular thing) .Since then.............you know the rest.

I will forever b greatful to her sha.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Which Is Worse? (pic) / Girls Stare At My Dick / Character, Rich Or Handsome Man, Which One Comes First In Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.