Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. (3015 Views)

Festus Keyamo Tweet On Fuel Scarcity During GEJ's Administration / This Buhari's Tweet On Fuel Scarcity Under Jonathan Has Got Everyone Talking(pic / Nigeria: Dancing On The Precipice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by pendy79: 11:16am On May 24, 2015
The implication of the Fuel scarcity and at the same time the massive Power Cut which can be better understood if one imagine:
1) Premature babies in Hospital Incubators that need power to sustain their source of oxygen and other vital need to keep them alive.

2) people on live support machines that must be powered non stop.

3) corpses in mortuary and morques that need power for the cooling system to keep those bodies in dignify shapes.

4) people with kidney and liver issues that need constant dialysis and other medical needs that requires power.

5) Radio and TV stations shutting down across the Nation

6) Airlines closing down operations and hence people missing out on schedule appointments or medical evacuations

Nigeria is on the egde and need its citizens to come to their senses.

There is no power from the National Grid you have the money to buy your own Generator but you can't get to see Fuel to power those generators.

Spaniards, Greeks and Italians were on the streets last year for austerity measures taken by their government to even imagine what they were protesting about was not as BAD as the conditions in Nigeria shows how docile and meek Nigerians are.

Can't imagine any sane Human being will defend PGEJ the likes of Diezani, Okonjo iweala and other looters of the nation commowealth.

How can a sane human being believe the situation in Nigeria is acceptable in the comity of Nations. I have not Visited North Korea but I don't think their situation should be this bad.

No light, No Fuel, No water, no salary for upwards of 7months in some states, No quality health care system, no quality public educational system, no public transportation system.

Every Nigerian Citizen living in Nigeria right now should have an automatic ticket to Heaven because they are already in HELL with the situation of things in the Country.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Pangea: 11:21am On May 24, 2015
grin grin
Rejoice!
Very soon , it will soon be over!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by stevolinkon40: 11:21am On May 24, 2015
SO?? WHITeMAN IS YOUR GOD??. make evryone find their level on this fuel matter joor.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Beremx(f): 11:23am On May 24, 2015
Shame unto any TANoid who come here to shout "GEJ my HERO"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Firefire(m): 11:23am On May 24, 2015
My submission somewhere else.

Firefire:

It is a simple propaganda to give undue honor to the coming administration within shortest time as hero.

- See everything dropping to ZERO within the last days of GEJ.

- Power Generation dropping to lowest

- Fuel importation crisis and scarcity taken to the highest level

- Wave of insecurity and kidnapping.

Posterity shall surely judge everyone including Jonathan.
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Nobody: 11:25am On May 24, 2015
There is no fuel scarcity in the ND and SE

When you awoof people are ready to pay for a crucial resource let us know.

By the way this is a sneak preview of what awaits you when Niger Delta Republic becomes independent of you parasites.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Pangea: 11:26am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:
My submission somewhere else.

shocked shocked
Is this the same firefire?
The chief GEJ till 2019 crooner?
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Pangea: 11:26am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

By the way this is a sneak preview of what awaits you when Niger Delta Republic becomes independent of you parasites.

Liar liar pants on fire!
The scarcity is everywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by TheEqualizer: 11:27am On May 24, 2015
Another one.

Smh at these inferior monkeys.

White man!

White man!!

White man!!

White man is your GOD cos of his skin!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Firefire(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2015
Beremx:

When Jonathan decided to remove the fuel subsidy in 2012, what was you people reaction? "OCCUPY LAGOS"

Jonathan said only the total removal of subsidy on petroleum products would attract investors to the oil sector and put an end to the importation of petroleum products as it is currently being done.

Extract from his 2012 address to Nigerians:

- This evening, I address you, again, with much concern over an issue that borders on the national economy, the oil industry and national progress. As part of our efforts to transform the economy and guarantee prosperity for all Nigerians, Government, a few days ago, announced further deregulation of the downstream petroleum sector. The immediate effect of this has been the removal of the subsidy on petrol.

- Since the announcement, there have been mixed reactions to the policy. Let me seize this opportunity to assure all Nigerians that I feel the pain that you all feel. I personally feel pained to see the sharp increase in transport fares and the prices of goods and services. I share the anguish of all persons who had travelled out of their stations, who had to pay more on the return leg of their journeys.

Posterity shall judge Jonathan for his good plans for Nigeria.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:29am On May 24, 2015
What is so special about oyibo man.lf others are looking for fuel why shouldn't he

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Firefire(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2015
Pangea:

shocked shocked
Is this the same firefire?
The chief GEJ till 2019 crooner?

Yes, posterity judge for good or for evil.
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by walexGodson(m): 11:30am On May 24, 2015
What a country
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by pendy79: 11:31am On May 24, 2015
In all of this what the most useless President in human history find more valuable is the invitation to this event.

The theme for the programme sum ups the views and how the presidency and their stooges want nigerians to think and believe.

IN ALL THINGS GIVE THANKS. Give thanks for the kind of failure in virtually every facet of human existence in Nigeria.

God for whatever sin Nigerians committed, I pray you don't visit them with a GEJ like President till the second coming of Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Nobody: 11:33am On May 24, 2015
pendy79:
The implication of the Fuel scarcity and at the same time the massive Power Cut which can be better understood if one imagine:
1) Premature babies in Hospital Incubators that need power to sustain their source of oxygen and other vital need to keep them alive.

2) people on live support machines that must be powered non stop.

3) corpses in mortuary and morques that need power for the cooling system to keep those bodies in dignify shapes.

4) people with kidney and liver issues that need constant dialysis and other medical needs that requires power.

5) Radio and TV stations shutting down across the Nation

6) Airlines closing down operations and hence people missing out on schedule appointments or medical evacuations

Nigeria is on the egde and need its citizens to come to their senses.
All this because a white man is looking for fuel? I don't think you were properly raised by your parents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Pangea: 11:34am On May 24, 2015
Firefire:

Yes, posterity judge for good or for evil.

Thank God for your life
Change is the only constant thing in life !
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Nobody: 11:34am On May 24, 2015
Pangea:

Liar liar pants on fire!
The scarcity is everywhere!

Try and venture out of that hinterland voodoo state.

Osun is not Nigeria.

There is no fuel scarcity in the Niger Delta and East. I am just back from Calabar and I drove to and fro from Abuja.

Fuel sells at 110 to 130 and the pumps are Ok.

Awoof nah im dey worry una.

Even at 87 naira price you will get it sold to you at no less than 140 in places like Lagos.

This is why they are refusing to sell to you in jerry cans.

So who is fooling who?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Firefire(m): 11:36am On May 24, 2015
Pangea:

Thank God for your life
Change is the only constant thing in life !

I am passionate about the well-being of my fellow Nigerians and nothing more.
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by kazmanbanjoko(m): 11:37am On May 24, 2015
The man is now a certified nigerian. Datz how we roll.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by ishiamu(m): 11:39am On May 24, 2015
Beremx:

Gej my hero
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by DaBullIT(m): 11:51am On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Hehehe , See rat wey dey form Bull dog , One crush and una go dey scream massacre up and down ...

Yeye Pipu

Make una try am, by the time una finish, una dead body go still turn crude oil wey peaceful Nigerians go dey use with ease

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by pendy79: 11:52am On May 24, 2015
ROSSIKE:
All this because a white man is looking for fuel? I don't think you were properly raised by your parents.

Your parents would have done the world a favour if they had heeded the advise of the doctor to wash your foetus away.

If all that makes sense to you in that write up is the pix of the man looking for fuel then it shows the stupidity and brainlessness of your reasoning and daft you are.

Your Country is at par with somalia in terms of governance you are stupidly defending the indefensible.

Idiotic mo.ron who lacks comprehension of what the deployment of an image is meant to pass.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by owobokiri(m): 11:58am On May 24, 2015
pendy79:

Your parents would have done the world a favour if they had heeded the advise of the doctor to wash your foetus away.

If all that makes sense to you in that write up is the pix of the man looking for fuel then it shows the stupidity and brainlessness of your reasoning and daft you are.

Your Country is at par with somalia in terms of governance you are stupidly defending the indefensible.

Idiotic mo.ron who lacks comprehension of what the deployment of an image is meant to pass.

Rat! Shut your ugly trap! Some of you are so full of awe for the whiteboy it is no surprise your president elect now prefers the role of a governor general to that of a president. A white rat is searching for fuel, so whaaaaaaaaaat? Some cultures in this country are steeped in inferiority complex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 24, 2015
Owobokiri thanks for answering that imbeci.le for me. The sad thing is he actually thinks showing a white man searching for fuel somehow enhances his position on the issue. I really don't know who will cure our people of this inferiority complex issue.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by pendy79: 12:04pm On May 24, 2015
Firefire:

When Jonathan decided to remove the fuel subsidy in 2012, what was you people reaction? "OCCUPY LAGOS"

Jonathan said only the total removal of subsidy on petroleum products would attract investors to the oil sector and put an end to the importation of petroleum products as it is currently being done.

Extract from his 2012 address to Nigerians:

- This evening, I address you, again, with much concern over an issue that borders on the national economy, the oil industry and national progress. As part of our efforts to transform the economy and guarantee prosperity for all Nigerians, Government, a few days ago, announced further deregulation of the downstream petroleum sector. The immediate effect of this has been the removal of the subsidy on petrol.

- Since the announcement, there have been mixed reactions to the policy. Let me seize this opportunity to assure all Nigerians that I feel the pain that you all feel. I personally feel pained to see the sharp increase in transport fares and the prices of goods and services. I share the anguish of all persons who had travelled out of their stations, who had to pay more on the return leg of their journeys.

Posterity shall judge Jonathan for his good plans for Nigeria.

What did Jonathan do to the likes of Ifeany Ubah, the son of Ahmadu Ali, the Son of Bamanga Tukur, the friends of Diezani Madueke, Femi otedola, Farouk Lawan that were fingered in the same fuel subsidy scam since 2012? Can you tell us here

What did your Jonathan did to the funds that accrued to Nigeria from the hike of fuel from N65 to N97 for over 3years? Did he not promise to build refineries and introduce palliative? Where are those refineries today or where did he even had a ground breaking event for one?

Did ifeanyi Ubah not turn around to be the National Coordinator of TAN? Did the same oil cabal they told us are enemies of the Nation not donate 5billion plus to the Presidential reelection campaign?

You think the same are foreigners or ghost or members of the opposition? Think twice. Nigerians didn't say no to fuel subsidy removal, they only clamour for transparency and to cut wastages in government first.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Nobody: 12:08pm On May 24, 2015
DaBullIT:

Hehehe , See rat wey dey form Bull dog , One crush and una go dey scream massacre up and down ...

Yeye Pipu

Make una try am, by the time una finish, una dead body go still turn crude oil wey peaceful Nigerians go dey use with ease

E go do una like dream

Children of Cain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by pendy79: 12:10pm On May 24, 2015
owobokiri:

Rat! Shut your ugly trap! Some of you are so full of awe for the whiteboy it is no surprise your president elect now prefers the role of a governor general to that of a president. A white rat is searching for fuel, so whaaaaaaaaaat? Some cultures in this country are steeped in inferiority complex.

If your entire lineage queue up for fuel at a filling station and a single white man queue behind another line, trust me the whole world press will see the white man and ignore the poverty ravaged and imbibed uselessness that your lineage represents.

It is the power of Image and the power of being different. It is clear clear your brainal matter cannot comprehend what message the image carries so one can overlook your stupidity because it is a passed one gene from generation to generation in your lineage.

Brain dead mor.on

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by Firefire(m): 12:12pm On May 24, 2015
pendy79:

What did Jonathan do to the likes of Ifeany Ubah, the son of Ahmadu Ali, the Son of Bamanga Tukur, the friends of Diezani Madueke, Femi otedola, Farouk Lawan that were fingered in the same fuel subsidy scam since 2012? Can you tell us here

What did your Jonathan did to the funds that accrued to Nigeria from the hike of fuel from N65 to N97 for over 3years? Did he not promise to build refineries and introduce palliative? Where are those refineries today or where did he even had a ground breaking event for one?

Did ifeanyi Ubah not turn around to be the National Coordinator of TAN? Did the same oil cabal they told us are enemies of the Nation not donate 5billion plus to the Presidential reelection campaign?

You think the same are foreigners or ghost or members of the opposition? Think twice. Nigerians didn't say no to fuel subsidy removal, they only clamour for transparency and to cut wastages in government first.

Ifeany Ubah,

the son of Ahmadu Ali,

the Son of Bamanga Tukur,

the friends of Diezani Madueke,

Femi otedola,

Farouk Lawan

and all fingered in the fuel subsidy scam will be probe and jailed by Buhari.

To answer the bolded, ask your governors and LG administrators.

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by sammyj: 12:14pm On May 24, 2015
God bless Nigeria
Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by pendy79: 12:19pm On May 24, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

E go do una like dream

Children of Cain

I'm sure you and your forefathers will be the ones that will bare the arms. Odi and gbaramatu will be like childplays. You think Buhari is like your stupid and idiotic drunkard of a failed President. Why didn't those power come out against abacha when he hanged saro wiwa?

Let any modafucker come forward, his blood will be use to cleanse the sins of Jonathan against Nigeria.

Hope you've heard the voice of Ateke Tom, you will know Hausa's dominate the Army and are eager to do to the Niger Delta Militants what Jonathan allowed Boko Haram do to the North.

You will know the true power of the Military under Buhari. Unfortunately online dogs like you shout under the mattress of your father. The real goons are scared for their lives. You heard Ateke Tom, you heard asari dokubo who said Nigeria will boil if Jonathan did not win, abeg when is he going to start the boiling.

What Asari, Tompolo, Ateke tom cannot do, keyboard warrior like you dey shout under your mother backside.

Abeg park for one side. I hope you will start the war from your community and see the impact of the new bombs acquired for use now.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by MizMyColi(f): 12:24pm On May 24, 2015
undecided
And What's so special about the white man? undecided

Is he any better than Anthony who hustles daily or Chiamaka who depends on the same fuel to feed her aging parents.

Nansense!angry
So because a white man carried Gallon then Nigeria's problem just toppled overnight?undecided

He is White. I am Black. This is not a line in the sand. This is me acknowledging his uniqueness while not being blind to my own.

smiley

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria On The Precipice!! Shame Of A Nation. white man on fuel search. by priscaoge(f): 12:31pm On May 24, 2015
MizMyColi:
undecided
And What's so special about the white man? undecided

Is he any better than Anthony who hustles daily or Chiamaka who depends on the same fuel to feed her aging parents.

Nanasense!angry
So because a white man carried Gallon then Nigeria's problem just toppled overnight?undecided

He is White. I am Black. This is not a line in the sand. This is me acknowledging his uniqueness while not being blind to my own.

smiley

May God bless your brain kiss.....I wonder what's so special about them here. Nigerians and skin color tho undecided The way we treat and carry these dudes in Nigeria is crazy. They don't even regard us as human beings. Smh undecided....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Urged US And UK To Close Embassy Of Biafra And Voice Of Biafra / The First Oil Well In Nigeria. / Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.