Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic (3015 Views)

I Hope Pastor Bakare Is Watching Channels TV Now / Itsekiri Nation Disowns Calls For Creation Of Biafra Republic / What I Benefited From Jonathan – Pastor Bakare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by bolabolakemi(f): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Revelation! How Pastor Bakare saw the coming of Biafra Republic (photo and Video)

When Pastor Tunde Bakare saw the coming of Biafran giant in his dreams, he COLLAPSED.
Although at the time he did not fully understand what God revealed to him, it is now very clear that Pastor Bakare, was shown the coming of Biafra through the ongoing massive protests across Biafran cities.

On May 18, Pastor Tunde Bakare, the general overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly collapsed while delivering a lecture in Lagos State and was rushed to the Reddington Hospital.
In a YouTube video shared by Sahara Reporters, Bakare disclosed details of his spiritual warfare after his collapse The cleric spoke about a premonition he had during a dream. He said he saw a humongous giant in Igbo attire, and it chased and mocked him in the dream.
Nnamdi Kanu in traditional Igbo attire. Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) must be the giant Pastor Bakare saw in Igbo attire
He said: “One afternoon I had a dream. It was an unusual dream. I saw a ring on my little finger. I don’t wear two rings, I only wear one. I looked up and coming from my left side was an unusual giant I’d never seen before. It was unusually humongous and wore an Igbo attire. I didn’t know its tribe. It was a giant and it was coming towards me. All that I knew to do was raise the ring up. As soon as I raised it, it laughed and went on. I went to the crowd addressed the crowd n woke up.”
He however, could not explain what the giant could mean or why it wore Igbo attire.

3 Likes

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by CharlyNick: 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
So Has it comeundecided
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by bolabolakemi(f): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
CharlyNick:
So Has it comeundecided

'Coming' undecided So it will

1 Like

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by vkeydon(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
nothing can stop us i as a biafran will gladly do what ever it takes to achieve this goal it does not matter if a goliath waz in his dream cos there are a thousand and one people more determined dan kanu who can play his role.
#I WILL DIE FOR BIAFRA LAND

6 Likes

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Brightology2(m): 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Dis 1 is strong
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by tedio101: 4:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
when chukwu abiama is involved

2 Likes

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by snipesdam(m): 5:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafra is the best thing that will happen to South East south south region.

5 Likes

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Revelation! How Pastor Bakare saw the coming of Biafra Republic (photo and Video)

When Pastor Tunde Bakare saw the coming of Biafran giant in his dreams, he COLLAPSED.
Although at the time he did not fully understand what God revealed to him, it is now very clear that Pastor Bakare, was shown the coming of Biafra through the ongoing massive protests across Biafran cities.

On May 18, Pastor Tunde Bakare, the general overseer of the Latter Rain Assembly collapsed while delivering a lecture in Lagos State and was rushed to the Reddington Hospital.
In a YouTube video shared by Sahara Reporters, Bakare disclosed details of his spiritual warfare after his collapse The cleric spoke about a premonition he had during a dream. He said he saw a humongous giant in Igbo attire, and it chased and mocked him in the dream.
Nnamdi Kanu in traditional Igbo attire. Kanu the leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) must be the giant Pastor Bakare saw in Igbo attire
He said: “One afternoon I had a dream. It was an unusual dream. I saw a ring on my little finger. I don’t wear two rings, I only wear one. I looked up and coming from my left side was an unusual giant I’d never seen before. It was unusually humongous and wore an Igbo attire. I didn’t know its tribe. It was a giant and it was coming towards me. All that I knew to do was raise the ring up. As soon as I raised it, it laughed and went on. I went to the crowd addressed the crowd n woke up.”
He however, could not explain what the giant could mean or why it wore Igbo attire.

he didn't know the tribe because biafra is not for Igbo people alone.

2 Likes

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by PedroJP(m): 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
snipesdam:

Even to the yorubas. Thank God they will be addressed by him to console them and make them see reason why Biafra will equally be a blessing to them.

Biafra smiled and went on, dat their propaganda ring couldn't do anything to Biafra.

Hausa's wasn't even mentioned or noticed for u to see the pple who are figting tooth and nail to keep Biafra with them, or they must be part of the crowd he went to address.

I keep saying it, it will not be good for yorubas if hausas accept Biafra b4 them.

Viva Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by PedroJP(m): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
patmaine:

he didn't know the tribe because biafra is not for Igbo people alone.

PH and Delta protested, they said it was done by Igbos imported while there was no indigenous revolt. Heart of Ijaw consolidated our efforts, they turned to accepting SS voices as one from faceless forums and sites.

Don't mind propaganda masters and their divide and scatter tricks. After all, we told them here, they demanded we go to the streets, we came out home and abroad to show one spirit. Let them come to Bayelsa, Delta or PH and make an anti Biafra protest let's see.

Biafra is more than Igbo and they know in Biafra all tribes will be equal shareholders. Since they will not be part of shareholders of such glorious entity, they want to destroy what they think others will enjoy which they won't be part of, by any means. Their ring of propaganda won't work this time, Biafra will smile, at them and their stupidity, ignore them without having the thought to harm then, then move on to allow them sort themselves out or die out of laziness.

Viva Biafra
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
snipesdam:
Abeg remove south-south 4rm ya trash post mek Osanobua nor fire u dis nite. Thenks cool
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Would there ever be a Biafra Republic?
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
believe

Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Biafra is coming.''Our resolve is strong and final.
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Phinagold(f): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
MichaelSokoto:

Abeg remove south-south 4rm ya trash post mek Osanobua nor fire u dis nite. Thenks cool

U must be a housemaid........and u will remain a housemaid in Nigeria.....Fool.
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by tonytony208(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Pastor Fund Bakers saw it, but Fr. Mbaka called it an evil agenda. Some confusion
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
tonytony208:

Pastor Fund Bakers saw it, but Fr. Mbaka called it an evil agenda. Some confusion

Fund Bakers
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by tonytony208(m): 3:54am On Nov 16, 2015
SUPERBOMBER:

Fund Bakers

I meant to write Tunde Bakare
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by Jaideyone(m): 6:22am On Nov 16, 2015
lol clown
Re: Revelation! How Pastor Bakare Saw The Coming Of Biafra Republic by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Phinagold:

U must be a housemaid........and u will remain a housemaid in Nigeria.....Fool.
be GONE, nitwit..

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: When He Saw That $1 Is Now N402 (see Photo) / UPDATE: Saraki Arrive CCT Trial With 80 Lawyers / Jonathan’s Body Language Shows Support For Avengers — Odili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.