Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,556 members, 7,958,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? (2975 Views)

Boyfriend Doesn't Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out / I Know Money Doesn't Buy Happiness, But Let Me Cry In G-Wagon - ABSU Aspirant / When He Says "Money No Be Problem" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by UniqueGem(m): 12:15am On May 25, 2015
Only ignorant beings believe money can't buy everything. Money can even buy life(people at the brink of death buying kidney, liver etc) as a rich man you can pay somebody to die for your sin which is equivalent to buying your life. All that is required is just the 'RIGHT SUM'.
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by MsBliss(f): 8:30am On May 26, 2015
hulega:
them #hoes hahahehe
I will pretend like I didn't see that .
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by Pheals(f): 9:15am On May 26, 2015
hamid30:
Well, peopl hav been shouting money doesn't buy love,happiness,intelligence,wisdom and all those things we can't see. With money,u can have d most beautiful girl in love with you even If its not real, at least all u need is live with her, bleep her.. She shud jst give u all u need! Nothing is more happier than sleeping on luxury bed,wearing designers,riding a mercedez E class,eating good food,flyin wit a private jet nd so on.
Intelligence, u can hire the most intelligent mugu ofcos!
So I beliv money is everything! Jst look at floyd mayweather, wiping his face with 100 dollar bills!#the money things
Dear nairalanders pls share ur own views
that intelligent man u hire will make use of it and make u poor..even u can't hire someone full of wisdom because they can't be poor.....well if u have this things u will no u can't hire someone who as wisdom
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by mikolo80: 11:14am On May 26, 2015
Ellagoldy:
Money isn't evrithing. You can buy material things with money but you cant buy a life and Heaven with it.
It means you're not willing to pay the price
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by misspicy(f): 12:57pm On May 26, 2015
hamid30:
Well, peopl hav been shouting money doesn't buy love,happiness,intelligence,wisdom and all those things we can't see. With money,u can have d most beautiful girl in love with you even If its not real, at least all u need is live with her, bleep her.. She shud jst give u all u need! Nothing is more happier than sleeping on luxury bed,wearing designers,riding a mercedez E class,eating good food,flyin wit a private jet nd so on.
Intelligence, u can hire the most intelligent mugu ofcos!
So I beliv money is everything! Jst look at floyd mayweather, wiping his face with 100 dollar bills!#the money things
Dear nairalanders pls share ur own views
am not suprised at what u posted OP,
only a poor man will say money can buy everytyn....now my question to u is, Are u very very poor?
because any rich or comfortable person knows dat money cannot buy everytin in dis world e.g peaceful sleep,a chance to wake up after u sleep.etc
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by tommychow(m): 4:09pm On May 26, 2015
Why do y'all keep hyping yourselves about money as if its more than available in this poor country? You're indirectly gingering niggas to get rich anyhow they can and it don't work like that. I'm sorry but y'all have an illiterate mentality about money. Most of the richest people are where they are because they wanted to be SUCCESSFUL in what they had passion for. Money chased them, they didn't chase money. They gave the world what it wanted/needed and the world paid them back in cash.

But some nigga while come here blabbing about money...no wait, you just made it aware to me for the 1st time in my life that money give you the good life.

FUTILE THREAD!
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by Emeanua(m): 5:24pm On May 26, 2015
Before I used to believe that money can't buy a child but today u can get a child in the market, I agree with the OP that money answereth all things...........but too much love for money is bad.
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by winedeal: 9:27pm On May 26, 2015
hamid30:
whick kind life u wan live? Tell me nd I'll tell u how to buy it

Like living in HEAVEN alive
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by hamid30: 12:42pm On May 27, 2015
Pheals:
that intelligent man u hire will make use of it and make u poor..even u can't hire someone full of wisdom because they can't be poor.....well if u have this things u will no u can't hire someone who as wisdom
you said somtin darlin
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by hamid30: 12:44pm On May 27, 2015
winedeal:

Like living in HEAVEN alive
what do you want to do in heaven?
Re: Who Says Money Doesn't Buy Everything?? by hamid30: 12:50pm On May 27, 2015
cheesy
misspicy:

am not suprised at what u posted OP,
only a poor man will say money can buy everytyn....now my question to u is, Are u very very poor?
because any rich or comfortable person knows dat money cannot buy everytin in dis world e.g peaceful sleep,a chance to wake up after u sleep.etc
I won't brag! Cos if I tell u waht I am, u'll be surprised! Okay I'm poor compared to bill gates riches >

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. / When Pre-Intimacy Goes Bad (Photo) / Just Feel Like Creating A Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.