Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,092 members, 7,811,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. (2913 Views)

What A Woman’s Favourite Sex Position Says About Her / Pic: What Your Face Says About Your Vagina / Photos: What Your Sleeping Position With A Partner Says About Your Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 8:01am On Nov 30, 2015
Sleep, glorious sleep. I don’t know about you, but I could probably sleep for at least 12 hours out of the 24 hour day. I love it! But did you know that there’s actually a lot more to your sleeping position than just comfort? Your sleeping position actually tells a lot about your personality. Take a look at these 9 different sleeping positions and their meanings- is it true for you and your preferred position

1. Fetal Position
The ‘fetal position’ is undoubtedly the most common sleeping position, used by a whopping 41% of the population. In this particular position, the person lays on their side with their legs bent up and in towards the stomach with the arms resting together at the side (or maybe one arm is placed underneath the pillow). This curled up position has been proven to be used by individuals who have a rough and tough exterior but have a rather sensitive, emotional side on the inside. They are also a bit shy at first but can quickly warm up to those around them.

2. Log Position
Used by around 15% of the population, the ‘log position’ is performed when an individual lays completely straight on one side of their body. People who use this particular sleeping position have been said to have a trusting and outgoing personality. As this is a rather rigid sleeping position, it may be surprising to find out that they love to be social and hang out in crowds, always taking life in a free and easy-going manner.

3. Yearner Position
With legs slightly bent and head and arms resting to the side, the ‘yearner position’ is a comfortable variation of the ever-popular fetal position. In this position, arms are typically extended out as if the individual were attempting to reach for something. People who sleep in this way are usually open and free, however they can be suspicious at times. They also have a hard time making up their mind and coming to a decision, but once they do, they are rarely swayed from their choice.

continue here... http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/11/what-your-sleeping-position-says-about.html

1 Like

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by jamex93(m): 8:07am On Nov 30, 2015
E never comlete ooo

Some dey face up
And some down

1 Like

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Number 1 nd 3 is mine grin grin grin grin

U see d 2nd wan e b like winsh wey wan take off shocked

1 Like

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2015
jamex93:
E never comlete ooo

Some dey face up

And some down
Only if you would continue in the link wink
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 8:22am On Nov 30, 2015
halfrica:
Number 1 nd 3 is mine grin grin grin grin

U see d 2nd wan e b like winsh wey wan take off shocked
kikikikikikikikiki
Na that one gangan be your own!
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by shizzy7(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2015
Mine is not there. I sleep on my stomach.
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:
contunu from the link... angry
Mah even go see wetin http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/11/what-your-sleeping-position-says-about.htmlyours be! tongue
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by shizzy7(f): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

contunu from the link... angry
Mah even go see wetin http://datingyouths..com.ng/2015/11/what-your-sleeping-position-says-about.htmlyours be! tongue
angry angry angry I feel like punching your face...
.Carry your website go another place,,

shebi I don give you money as I click your ugly blog..
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:
angry angry angry I feel like punching your face...
.Carry your website go another place,,

shebi I don give you money as I click your ugly blog..
FirstOrderOde... As if I begged you to click.
Mind you, am not generating any money there. just my way of having fun.

Talking of making money...blame it on those who visit Linda's blog!

tongue tongue tongue

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by shizzy7(f): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

FirstOrderOde... As if I begged you to click.
Mind you, am not generating any money there. just my way of having fun.

Talking of making money...blame it on those who visit Linda's blog!

tongue tongue tongue
so that's why you are now insulting me. you could have passed your message without the phrase before 'As'.
Osharokutu...
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 10:52am On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:
so that's why you are now insulting me. you could have passed your message without the phrase before 'As'.
Osharokutu...
OK...Am sorry for the insult. You caused it thou.
Am a beginner in blogging...all I need is encouragement
not discouragement.

Am sorry again for the insult wink
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by hertz9te(m): 11:19am On Nov 30, 2015
I sleep with my arms stretched out to heaven like am bout to receive something...what does that say about me,
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 11:22am On Nov 30, 2015
hertz9te:
I sleep with my arms stretched out to heaven like am bout to receive something...what does that say about me,
It says you need some help cheesy
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by TheAziz: 11:52am On Nov 30, 2015
i disagree a bit, the log position is my position and I'm an introvert
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 12:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
TheAziz:
i disagree a bit, the log position is my position and I'm an introvert
I even wonder how you sleep comfortably like the log! lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by shizzy7(f): 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
donTbone:

OK...Am sorry for the insult. You caused it thou.
Am a beginner in blogging...all I need is encouragement
not discouragement.

Am sorry again for the insult wink
Okay, No problem. I thought people who own blogs earn mon3y per click. You still have to a lot to do on your blog because there is nothing on it.
If you be davido family just change the name of your blog to hkngang..com.ng you go see traffic wella.
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by vislabraye(m): 2:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
What of person wey dey hang him leg for air when he dey sleep ?
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:
Okay, No problem. I thought people who own blogs earn mon3y per click. You still have to a lot to do on your blog because there is nothing on it.
If you be davido family just change the name of your blog to hkngang..com.ng you go see traffic wella.
Thanks dearie. wink

Yea, I have a lot to do that's why your help counts too.
Counting on you for the traffic thou! kiss
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 2:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
vislabraye:
What of person wey dey hang him leg for air when he dey sleep ?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Babalawo straight! grin
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by cahrym(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
To copy this tune press 1
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by odaniel1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
shizzy7:

Ah! I knw dt type. It is butterfly stroke! Benin girl ryt?
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by daphid25(m): 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
And people that sleep on a chair?
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by shizzy7(f): 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
odaniel1:

Ah! I knw dt type. It is butterfly stroke! Benin girl ryt?
Lol, That third position is the best. If I'm not like that, I'm not sleeping...

Shey na only Benin girls dey sleep like that? I no be Benin ooo, those people don suffer for una hand..

Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2015
shizzy7:

Shey na only Benin girls dey sleep like that? I no be Benin ooo, those people don suffer for una hand..
I'd rather prefer the first and forth dough!
Better still, I hug a pillow! wink
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by princealexndre(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2015
i'm diff
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 8:20am On Dec 01, 2015
princealexndre:
i'm diff
You still gat a sleeping position with ya difference!
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by princealexndre(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:

You still gat a sleeping position with ya difference!
i sleep with my back upwards nd my leg on the wall
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by donTbone(m): 8:55am On Dec 01, 2015
princealexndre:
i sleep with my back upwards nd my leg on the wall
ok...
I know your type grin grin grin grin

na broom dem dey take wake you up!
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by princealexndre(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:
ok... I know your type grin grin grin grin

na broom dem dey take wake you up!
ahahah u don get am...
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by odaniel1(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2015
shizzy7:

Funny enof, it aids trimmer tummy.
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by TheAziz: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:
that's how i love it, i don't like bending my body when I'm sleeping
Re: What Your Sleeping Position Says About You. by TheAziz: 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
donTbone:
because that's how i love it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Orgasm And Reactions.. / Do You Know This Young Guy? / If Virginity Is The Pride Of A Lady, What Is The Pride Of A Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.