Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,360 members, 7,954,469 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:43 PM

Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo (25733 Views)

Osibanjo- Current Hard Times Will Make Nigerians Act Right / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by baralatie(m): 3:45pm On May 24, 2015
hmmmmmmm!
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Namadobi: 3:45pm On May 24, 2015
BUKOLA SARAKI MY HERO

EL-RUFAI MY ROLE MODEL

AMEACHI MY GUY
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by sasquareT(m): 3:57pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:
The Genie of Owu, that some political neophytes described has being inconsequential, has spoken words of advise again.

He who has ears, let him listen.
Shut d hell up......the way some of us celebrate dis man and ascribe so much meaning to what ever he say got me thinking some timeaa..he only has an opportunity to lead but base on his action and uterance he is not a good leader....he is so egocentric
Like you people forget that Nigerian head of state and president has stay longer in office than this man...but yet he has nothing to show for.
Nigerian should try and learn hw to ignore this man
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Captainswag225(m): 4:05pm On May 24, 2015
3 months is too early for buhari, he needs one year.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:08pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

You are the dumb goat.
Give me five significant achievements of Obasanjo.
A FAILED LEADER
Miserable bastąrd.
May God grant more years in pain.

You this child, just because you've been taught two words "dumb" and "goat", you think you can open your stinky mouth against me?!

So you even talk to goats? Doesn't that seem to you that you're sick?

And who told you that OBJ is in pain? Keep spewing rubbish because your mom and dad bought you a tecno phone!!!!

NONSENSE OF A CHILD WITHOUT RESPECT
angry angry angry
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 24, 2015
If this is true, Baba you need to shut up. You contributed massively to the problem we are facing in this country. angry
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Super1Star: 4:10pm On May 24, 2015
sasquareT:

Shut d hell up......the way some of us celebrate dis man and ascribe so much meaning to what ever he say got me thinking some timeaa..he only has an opportunity to lead but base on his action and uterance he is not a good leader....he is so egocentric
Like you people forget that Nigerian head of state and president has stay longer in office than this man...but yet he has nothing to show for.
Nigerian should try and learn hw to ignore this man

He has nothing to show and you have telecommunication and Internet on your palms today.

He has nothing to show and people can go to sleep with their eyes closed, knowing fully well their pension is secured, based on his pension reforms.

We can all lean back and never panic about our money in the banks, based on his banking reforms.

Nigerian Banks now have financial muscles to syndicate billions of dollars in loan, unlike before when our businessmen will be at the mercy of the London and New York banks.

He did not have anything to show and he navigated the tortuous lane of securing debt relief for us, thereby cushioning the effect of Economic Meltdown.

He did not have anything to show and he initiated IPP that your GEJ is busy commissioning.

He did not have anything to show and he commenced the reformation of the railway system that GEJ is busy celebrating.

He did not have anything to show, he built up our foreign reserve from the 2bn USD he met and that some people are busy sitting down to steal.

He did not have anything to show and he never said stealing is not corruption. Thereby jailing Bode George, Former IG etc he set up the anti-corrutpion agencies and empowered them.

Pre-1999, you are either rich or poor. This same man created a viable middle class and he does not have anything to show.

He created millions of employment that affected lives and you do not have to go on propaganda campaign for people to see the jobs.

Only an ingrate or a toddler-turned-teenager will say he does not have anything to show.

With these few points of mine, I believe I have succeeded in convincing you and not confuse you that Baba Iyabo has so much to show for his governance. It is only fair to give honour to whom honour is due. Of course he has his excesses and his personal deficiencies, but we can not question his visionary leadership.

Thank you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by omolami: 4:12pm On May 24, 2015
Nothing good can come out of obj. Yeye De smell.He will soon write an open letter against buhari
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by shaqhead: 4:13pm On May 24, 2015
hadizadeezy:
as if he got his act right in 8yrs

mtchewww baba oshi
U ds Maid gurl, ina kika koyi bakar magana haka? grin
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 4:13pm On May 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

You this child, just because you've been taught two words "dumb" and "goat", you think you can open your stinky mouth against me?!

So you even talk to goats? Doesn't that seem to you that you're sick?

And who told you that OBJ is in pain? Keep spewing rubbish because your mom and dad bought you a tecno phone!!!!

NONSENSE OF A CHILD WITHOUT RESPECT
angry angry angry
Oponu radarada
You are a goat in human form.
It just took me a while to know it.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:17pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:

He has nothing to show and you have telecommunication and Internet on your palms today.

He has nothing to show and people can go to sleep with their eyes closed, knowing fully well their pension is secured, based on his pension reforms.

We can all lean back and never panic about our money in the banks, based on his banking reforms.

Nigerian Banks now have financial muscles to syndicate billions of dollars in loan, unlike before when our businessmen will be at the expense of the London and New York banks.

He did not have anything to show and he navigated the tortuous lane of securing debt relief for us, thereby cushioning the effect of Economic Meltdown.

He did not have anything to show and he initiated IPP that your GEJ is busy commissioning.

He did not have anything to show and he commenced the reformation of the railway system that GEJ is busy celebrating.

He did not have anything to show, he built up our foreign reserve from the 2bn USD he met and that some people are busy sitting down to steal.

He did not have anything to show and he never said stealing is not corruption. Thereby jailing Bode George, Former IG etc he set up the anti-corrutpion agencies and empowered them.

Pre-1999, you are either rich or poor. This same man created a viable middle class and he does not have anything to show.

He created millions of employment that affected lives and you do not have to go on propaganda campaign for people to see the jobs.

Only an ingrate or a toddler-turned-teenager will say he does not have anything to show.

With these few points of mine, I believe I have succeeded in convincing you and not confusing you that Baba Iyabo has so much to show for his governance. Thank you.

Me I don't understand these kids abusing OBJ ooo. They only know how to insult a person.

They definitely dont know what GEJ did to Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by kwiin: 4:19pm On May 24, 2015
efilefun:
Posted as received. ...

OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS
DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA
$1 = N228
60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7
TRILLION NAIRA (interest
excluded)
IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION
NAIRA EVERY MONTH
13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY
5 BILLION NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS
1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS
2740 MONTHS = 228 YEARS
IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE
NIGERIA AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO
REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN OWED
(interest excluded)
THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR
CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN,G REAT
GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT
GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL
STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED.
Now,who says JONATHAN is not
BADLUCK?
where u get this crap wey u post? Na Waah oooooooh!
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by InvertedHammer: 4:21pm On May 24, 2015
/
Obasanjo killed the economy,

Yar'Adua embalmed it...

And the idiotic Jonathan buried it.

In other words, OBJ should STFU!

He had his chances and blew it.
/
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Super1Star: 4:23pm On May 24, 2015
InvertedHammer:
/
Obasanjo killed the economy,

Yar'Adua embalmed it...

And the idiotic Jonathan buried it.

In other words, OBJ should STFU!

He had his chances and blew it.
/

Kindly inform this honourable house how OBJ killed the economy, in a concise and clear words, without any ambiguity or tantrums.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:24pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

Oponu radarada
You are a goat in human form.
It just took me a while to know it.

You're definitely the result of a failed home. You're really ill-mannered.

Ti mo ba mu e, maa na e legba bi won se n lu maalu!
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by UMOSCO: 4:24pm On May 24, 2015
A NICE WRITE UP
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 4:24pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:

[s] He has nothing to show and you have telecommunication and Internet on your palms today.

He has nothing to show and people can go to sleep with their eyes closed, knowing fully well their pension is secured, based on his pension reforms. [/s]

Nigerian Banks now have financial muscles to syndicate billions of dollars in loan, unlike before when our businessmen will be at the expense of the London and New York banks.

With these few points of mine, I believe I have succeeded in convincing you and not confusing you that Baba Iyabo has so much to show for his governance. Thank you.

You must be a very sick gullible person shocked
I'm so disappointed!
Who told you it's Obasanjo that brought gms to Nigeria?
Besides, is that an achievement?
Tell one part of the world today that doesn't have gsm irrespective of how fine their economy is.
It is a very shameful thing to say that Obasanjo brought gsm to Nigeria.
Is Obasanjo mtn? Is he mike adenuga that owns globacom?
Is he airtel that has been existing since 1978?
FYI, gms came to almost every country in Africa well around 1997 to 2001 which was somehow the time Obasanjo was in power.
Obasanjo is a thief
An old fool
A rogue and a miserable shameless elder.
Woe unto him.
E.g, he stole and squandered 16 billion dollars for power project.
He had complete good eight years to make things right but he decided to crude, selfish, greedy , egocentric and wicked.
May he live long in pain.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by kwiin: 4:27pm On May 24, 2015
http://www.dmo.gov.ng/oci/pubd/docs/Total%20Public%20Debt%20Stock%20as%20at%2031st%20March,%202015.pdf. get current with information, correct one for that matter.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
why is he expecting much from buhari ? wat did he do wen he was a President ?
abeg ask the slowpoke
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Super1Star: 4:30pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

You must be a very sick gullible person shocked
I'm so disappointed!
Who told you it's Obasanjo that brought gms to Nigeria?
Besides, is that an achievement?
Tell one part of the world today that doesn't have gsm irrespective of how fine their economy is.
It is a very shameful thing to say that Obasanjo brought gsm to Nigeria.
Is Obasanjo mtn? Is he mike adenuga that owns globacom?
Is he airtel thay has been existing since 1978?
FYI, gms came to also every country in Africa well around 1997 to 2001 which was somehow the time Obasanjo was in power.
Obasanjo is a thief
An old fool
A rogue and a miserable shameless elder.
Woe unto him.
E.g, he stole and squandered 16 billion dollars for power project.
He had complete good eight years to make things right but he decided to crude, egocentric and wicked.
May he live long in pain.

Another ranting. I will allow the first insult to pass and will take you to the cleaners with the 2nd.

Achieving such miraculous feat in telecoms should not be called an achievement, for a country that had a teledensity of less that 250,000 as at 1999 and we are talking of 148million as at 2015. What should we ca that then? Better put, it is a miracle.

The bottom line is GSM came into this country during his tenure. Shikena.

He squandered 16billion USA and turned around the moribund Kainji Dam with brand new turbines from Daewoo, he built Afam V and VI Power Stations from the scratch with new turbines by the same Daewoo and he initiated the IPPs being commissioned today.

Those are undeniable and verifiable facts.

If you have a problem with his character, fine (I do too), but you cannot take away his leadership and achievements.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 4everGrand(m): 4:31pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:
The Genie of Owu, that some political neophytes described has being inconsequential, has spoken words of advise again.

He who has ears, let him listen.

He should keep his advice. I dont trust that man for anything; he's too cunning.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:32pm On May 24, 2015
Super1Star:

Another ranting.

Achieving such in telecoms should not be called an achievement, for a country that had a teledensity of less that 250,000 as at 1999 and we are talking of 148million as at 2015. Better put, it is a miracle.

He squandered 16billion USA and turned around the moribund Kainji Dam with brand new turbines from Daewoo, he built Afam V and VI Power Stations from the scratch with new turbines by the same Daewoo and he initiated the IPPs being commissioned today.

Those are undeniable and verifiable facts.

If you have a problem with his character, fine (I do too), but you cannot take away his leadership and achievements.

You really still think you're talking to a logical mind? You're mistaken if you keep explaining to that child

He's just a pot filled with insults. He cannot argue analytically
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 4:33pm On May 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

You're definitely the result of a failed home. You're really I'll mannered.

Ti mo ba mu e, maa na e legba bi won se n lu maalu!
Orie ti daru
Ode alai ni ronu.
Obasanjo is a miserable bastąrd wicked egocentric selfish and greedy man.
Posterity will never forget and forgive him how he messed this country up for complete 8 years.
How dare him open his filth thieving mouth to advice Buhari?
What did he achieve in eight years?
I loved how his relationship with Jònadaft ended.
We don't did his advice.
I we want is for him to go die! So that we can celebrate the fûcking away of senile old rogue.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by scachy(m): 4:34pm On May 24, 2015
God giving indeed, so u are aware of Buhari's antecedents but u rigged him out in 2007 election cos of ur insatiable selfish desires. Time is ticking, may God keep us alive to see ur comments on Buhari y his administration lasts. Foolish old man.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Super1Star: 4:34pm On May 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

You really still think you're talking to a logical mind? You're mistaken if you keep explaining to that child

I want him to display more of idiocy and people to see him as one, based on his stup1d and blind argument.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:36pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

Orie ti daru
Ode alai ni ronu.
Obasanjo is a miserable bastąrd wicked egocentric selfish and greedy man.
Posterity will never forget and forgive him how he messed this country up for complete 8 years.
How dare him open his filth thieving mouth to advice Buhari?
What did he achieve in eight years?
I loved how his relationship with Jònadaft ended.
We don't did his advice.
I we want is for him to go die! So that we can celebrate the fûcking away of senile old rogue.

Chai! Na who do you like this?

Why are you barking and biting like a rabies dog?
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 4:38pm On May 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Chai! Na who do you like this?
Why are you barking and biting like a rabies dog?
Ode olodo Rabies kor, babies ni grin You are definitely a rabid dog.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by GlorifiedTunde(m): 4:39pm On May 24, 2015
1stola:

Ode olodo
Rabies kor, babies ni grin
You are definitely a rabid dog.

Oh. Thanks for that. It was the auto keypad issue.

I still remain that you'll need a rehab!!!
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by kwiin: 4:40pm On May 24, 2015
in case u are lazy to there and about Nigeria's debt profile, here is it.

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by hadizadeezy(f): 4:40pm On May 24, 2015
shaqhead:

U ds Maid gurl, ina kika koyi bakar magana haka? grin
wai ta ya ka gane ni? tongue

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 4:42pm On May 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

Oh. Thanks for that. It was the auto keypad issue.
I still remain that you'll need a rehab!!!
GlorifiedTunde Glorifiedidiot I'm tired arguing with a morôn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NBA Conference: Lawyers Deregister, Query El-rufai’s Inclusion As Key Speaker / Odi Okojie Holds Road Show In Uromi To Drum Up Support For Ize-Iyamu / Gumi: The Role Obasanjo & I Played In The Release Of 27 Afaka Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.