Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,783 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:50 PM

Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo (25584 Views)

Osibanjo- Current Hard Times Will Make Nigerians Act Right / Buhari Must Be Screened If He'll Be The Petroleum Minister - Senators / Buhari Vows To Recover Billions Of Dollars In The Next Three Months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by brownlord: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
PassingShot:

[s]
This will be the last time I will respond to you.

I have never hidden my dislike for OBJ.

I have always maintained that Buhari needed every support he could get to become a president given that when he avoided all the "bad" people in his previous outings, nothing came out of them. He wouldn't have still won in 2015 without them!

How he handles these people is what will determine if he succeeds or not.

No party in the whole world is populated by only the "saints". All parties are an association of the good, the bad and the ugly.[/s]

Crap.

He needed all the support including fighting dirty and romancing with criminals that ruin the country yet shouting CHANGE.

You knew these animals are bad yet you kept defending because they are now progressives

So Buhari used the bad guys to achieve his ambition and you are expecting any good from his administration?

Smh for your reasoning

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
Let's see, i believe buhari would do a far better job than jonathan.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by emmasege: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
Obasanjo & his many concubines again, parading themselves as s/west women leaders.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by goodgate: 2:52pm On May 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
why is he expecting much from buhari ? wat did he do wen he was a President ?
Please read and think before commenting.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by NewNigeriaMind: 2:53pm On May 24, 2015
Icon4s:
Baba charap there! Did you ever get ur act right during ur whole 8yrs? angry

A comparative analysis shows Obj was by far a better manager than the current team.

Yeah he got his acts right
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by noblegrex: 2:53pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
May God punish this man. Mercilessly. Tufiakwa.

I hope Buhari locks him up, fucking weasel. A FAILED LEADER. You had the opportunity to take us to great heights. The first democratic President. You ruled for 8 years out of 16 years. What did you do, you fucking hypocrite?
so, simply because he rule for 8yrs that u think he never did well,then some1 else should come in and turn the rest to pieces as Jonathan has scattered everything, are u not a Nigerian or u r frm Iran. U people should think bout d way forward on d betterment of this country.I mean,use d thing inside that head.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by knackz(m): 2:53pm On May 24, 2015
if buhari no perform ' na God win'
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Forwetinnah: 2:54pm On May 24, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

And the flat head cannibal has spoken grin

Oh yes I have...mind you,I don't eat flesh llike yours

The Northern cabal has already warned the Ewedus to keep their hands off their Tuwo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Agwoden(m): 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
Can this man just shut up for once and allow GMB to work? What did he contribute in 8yrs to make Nigeria work? Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 24, 2015
Obj aBeg keep those ur nonsense forself 0000

Fuel wahala today, fuel wahala tomorrow you no follow cause am?
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by lexsals4real(m): 2:56pm On May 24, 2015
efilefun:
Posted as received. ...

OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS
DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA
$1 = N228
60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7
TRILLION NAIRA (interest
excluded)
IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION
NAIRA EVERY MONTH
13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY
5 BILLION NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS
1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS
2740 MONTHS = 228 YEARS
IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE
NIGERIA AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO
REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN OWED
(interest excluded)
THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR
CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN,G REAT
GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT
GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL
STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED.
Now,who says JONATHAN is not
BADLUCK?
Gej is seriously a badluck to Nigeria honestly.. no doubt abt dat..
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by PassingShot(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

The relationship of Buhari and obasanjo has no bearing on the success or failure of Buhari.

Buhari need to do is involve everybody and know which advice to take and which one to reject.

this is the same advice you sycophants gave Jonathan until the people left with him where sycophants and selfish characters. where are they today.

You misunderstood my message obviously.

By how he handles them, I meant what types of advice he accepts and what types he throws to the bin.

And of course Buhari's success is wholly dependent on how his government impacts the general masses positively rather than negatively.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by chrisbaby24(m): 2:57pm On May 24, 2015
pinkiberry:
why is he expecting much from buhari ? wat did he do wen he was a President ?
Fine babe cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by slap1(m): 2:58pm On May 24, 2015
The APC supporters with prison fetish should behold the most ripe candidate for their fantasy.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 24, 2015
Maybe he wants Buhari to nyash his sons wives within 3 months. An old fool who wasted eight years of our national lives is here giving advice
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by XXX3XXX: 3:04pm On May 24, 2015
Wait why everybody day talk as if ni head at all, WHO KILL NAGERIA MONEY NA PERSON WHEN ARRY MONEY FROM (I....M...F) since then our money start to die....
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by front247: 3:06pm On May 24, 2015
Obj wetin concern u, leave buhari alone to do his work
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 24, 2015
obj shutdafukup - buhari is here to clean the mess left by your monkey

go and play statesman somewhere else

we are all suffering because you elevated a close chairman to aso rock
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 3:11pm On May 24, 2015
Obo of nigeria getting irrelevant by the day.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Olaone1: 3:11pm On May 24, 2015
Obasanjo? Not his fault sha. I blame CIA undecided

Yeye man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by delta234: 3:12pm On May 24, 2015
efilefun:
Posted as received. ...

OBASANJO & YARADUA DID NOT LEAVE ANY DEBT FOR NIGERIA BUT RATHER LEFT HUGE SUMS OF MONEY AS NATIONAL RESERVE FOR NIGERIA.
JONATHAN (WHO IS NIGERIA'S GREATEST MISTAKE) MISTAKENLY BECAME PRESIDENT ON MAY 2010 AND BY MAY 2015,IT WAS
DISCOVERED THAT JONATHAN HAS ACCRUED A DEBT OF 60 BILLION U.S DOLLARS FOR NIGERIA
$1 = N228
60 BILLION DOLLARS × 228 = 13.7
TRILLION NAIRA (interest
excluded)
IF NIGERIA PAYS BACK 5 BILLION
NAIRA EVERY MONTH
13.7 TRILLION NAIRA DIVIDED BY
5 BILLION NAIRA = 2740 MONTHS
1 YEAR = 12 MONTHS
2740 MONTHS = 228 YEARS
IN OTHER WORDS,IT WILL TAKE
NIGERIA AT LEAST 228 YEARS TO
REPAY THE DEBT JONATHAN OWED
(interest excluded)
THIS CLEARLY MEANS THAT OUR
CHILDREN,
GRANDCHILDREN,G REAT
GRANDCHILDREN AND GREAT
GREAT GRANDCHILDREN WILL
STILL PAY WHAT JONATHAN OWED.
Now,who says JONATHAN is not
BADLUCK?

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Geulink: 3:17pm On May 24, 2015
Saint OBJ. You are gambling for popularity. I know very soon you will publish MY WATCH PART TWO, when they don't adhere to your Blueprint. Arm robber
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 24, 2015
Obj don come ooh!!
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by fairheven: 3:25pm On May 24, 2015
An for entire Eight years you couldn't get your ash abi na act right as u messed Nigeria up
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 3:31pm On May 24, 2015
Kingspin:

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/buhari-must-get-his-act-right-in-three-months-obasanjo/
E no go better for Obasanjo
Useless old fool
Rogue
Woe unto him
He wasted 8 good years of Nigerians without achieving any reasonable thing and now he his advising somebody to do bullshıts.
Thunder fire am.
Bastąrd!
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 3:33pm On May 24, 2015
hadizadeezy:
as if he got his act right in 8yrs
mtchewww baba oshi
1000000000000 likes for you. I hate that bastąrd rogue with passion.
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 3:34pm On May 24, 2015
sonOfLucifer:
May God punish this man. Mercilessly. Tufiakwa.

I hope Buhari locks him up, fucking weasel. A FAILED LEADER. You had the opportunity to take us to great heights. The first democratic President. You ruled for 8 years out of 16 years. What did you do, you fucking hypocrite?
Yes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by efilefun(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2015
himkers:

Mumu! Dumb analysis
The truth always sound bitter
Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by 1stola: 3:38pm On May 24, 2015
GlorifiedTunde:

KID!!!!
You are the dumb goat. Give me five significant achievements of Obasanjo. A FAILED LEADER Miserable bastąrd. May God grant more years in pain.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Must Get His Act Right In Three Months - Obasanjo by anonimi: 3:41pm On May 24, 2015
What did Misitah-Adviser and APC navigator get right in his 8 years of mis-governance

- Power
- Railways
- Airports
- Universities
- Almajiri schools
- Agriculture
- Roads

What is the benefit of a FAILURE advising a BabaOneChance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Hameed Ali Is Yet To Report At Customs- Daily Trust / Budget Drama Continues As Health Minister Disowns Ministry's Budget Propasal / APC Sponsored Hash Tag #notoursenatepresident Goes South.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.