Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group (1087 Views)

"Women Should Marry 4 Husbands Also" - Muslim Lady / 7 Promises Nigerian Husbands Will Definitely Not Keep / Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by donefesco(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2015
The National President of the council of Catholic organisation of
Nigeria, Chief Felicia Onyeabo, has said ‘quality husbands’ will
soon be hard to find in Nigeria.
Chief Felicia
Onyeabo said this due to the number of male dropouts in schools
which is on the increase every year in the last 10 years. Mrs
Onyeabo said this at a press briefing to herald the inauguration of
a catholic school in Abuja last week. She said:
“The future of this country is going to be very bleak for the male-
child. How many girls do you see hawking clothes? Go to
Onitsha, they are all men. We have looked round and have come
to see that there is a neglect of boys in education. Who are the
armed robbers on the streets? They are mostly the boys. Let us
concentrate on training boys.
The NCCWO feels that a vacuum is being created, and very soon,
we shall be faced with a situation where our educated girl-child
will not find a corresponding suitable boy-child to marry. This is
because more boys drop out of school, apparently because the
high rate of unemployed youth discourages our young boys from
appreciating the need to be educated. The NCCWO also considers
the fact that in the near future, quality husbands will become
extremely scarce, with too many highly educated women looking
for husbands, and settling for anyhow husbands, just to get
married. The result of this type of situation is better imagined and
will not augur well for Nigerians,” she said.
Just recently, a congregation was in for a big surprise when their
priest, Rev. Juan Andres Quevedo-Bosch, 59, came out as gay
just before divorcing his wife.
source: http://www.naij.com/505821-quality-husbands-will-scarce-nigeria-soon-catholic-women-group.html
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by donefesco(m): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2015
Absurd
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by Nobody: 7:54pm On Aug 04, 2015
good to know, i'm up for booking and reservation...
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by jamex93(m): 7:59pm On Aug 04, 2015
Good dat is nice
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by Imortal001: 8:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
Quality wife is hard to find in this our indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by chomytex(f): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2015
Oya start training them nah
Everybdy mustnt go to sch inother to be successful
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by donefesco(m): 8:16pm On Aug 04, 2015
chomytex:
Oya start training them nah Everybdy mustnt go to sch inother to be successful
u sure?
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by chomytex(f): 8:25pm On Aug 04, 2015
Ask dangote nah.
donefesco:
u sure?
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by Nobody: 8:28pm On Aug 04, 2015
Husbands can never be scarce, at the moment, two guys are begging the same girl for marriage, what are we not saying.
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by bigiyaro(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2015
can somebody tell dis childish woman dat education dosen't create 'quality husband'
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by dmcdad: 8:37pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:
Quality wife is hard to find in this our indomie generation.
Sincerely, quality wives go scarce pass. The amount of plastic girls wey det available now ehn... Na only God go help the remaining gentlemen (like me) wey still dey unmarried.

This age of anything goes. Na one chance person dey so. Make God sha help me get better wife. I no ask for much, all I ask for na woman like myself (with my kinda qualities). #NoCheating. Lol
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by dmcdad: 8:38pm On Aug 04, 2015
firstEVA:
Husbands can never be scarce, at the moment, two guys are begging the same girl for marriage, what are we not saying.
Husbands like Wives cannot be scarce. But you would agree that quality ones would be, if not already.
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by Imortal001: 8:48pm On Aug 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Sincerely, quality wives go scarce pass. The amount of plastic girls wey det available now ehn... Na only God go help the remaining gentlemen (like me) wey still dey unmarried.

This age of anything goes. Na one chance person dey so. Make God sha help me get better wife. I no ask for much, all I ask for na woman like myself (with my kinda qualities). #NoCheating. Lol
No be lie! even better girl friend scarce not to talk of wife. may God help me and you to find a good wife.
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Imortal001:

No be lie! even better girl friend scarce not to talk of wife. may God help me and you to find a good wife.
Amen! God help us. Very important. If you wan live long as a man, marry better wife. So, I no dey play with wife matter at all. Very sensitive to it.

Make God give us our own oooooooo. No be all these dead things wey dey waka for streets.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by Afrok(m): 9:12pm On Aug 04, 2015
Quality husbands he said? He shouldn't worry as some ladies have already passed quality husband stage, they are now in the stage of MAN-NA-MAN shocked.

1 Like

Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by dmcdad: 9:52pm On Aug 04, 2015
Afrok:
Quality husbands he said? He shouldn't worry as some ladies have already passed quality husband stage, they are now in the stage of MAN-NA-MAN shocked.
You mean the ones wey don reach that stage wey them dey tie their scarves use cover their ears? Come dey update status all the time with Jesus this, Holy Ghost that...cheesycheesycheesy Dey go every vigil available.cheesy
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by donefesco(m): 10:07pm On Aug 04, 2015
dmcdad:

You mean the ones wey don reach that stage wey them dey tire their scarves use cover their ears? Come dey update status all the time with Jesus this, Holy Ghost that...cheesycheesycheesy Dey go every vigil available.cheesy
hehehe...e go com rch one stage dem go de tempt d innocent pastors
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by Afrok(m): 10:08pm On Aug 04, 2015
dmcdad:

You mean the ones wey don reach that stage wey them dey tire their scarves use cover their ears? Come dey update status all the time with Jesus this, Holy Ghost that...cheesycheesycheesy Dey go every vigil available.cheesy
boss mountain nah their family house ooo
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by dmcdad: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2015
Afrok:
boss mountain nah their family house ooo
cheesycheesycheesy Mountain go come near for their eyes like say na normal Sunday School.cheesy
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by dmcdad: 10:22pm On Aug 04, 2015
donefesco:
hehehe...e go com rch one stage dem go de tempt d innocent pastors
Pastors wey no first innocent?cheesy Their eyes badt die!
Re: Quality Husbands Will Be Scarce In Nigeria Soon - Group by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
firstEVA:
and behold on that day seven women will take hold of one man saying"let us provide our own bread and cloth ourselves but let us bear thy name and so take away the reproach of beign unmarried" isiah chap.5

(1) (Reply)

Ladies! Which Do You Prefare? A Guiy With Low Cut Hair/ Or A Guy With Styles. / We Complain About Them But We Need Them More,, / His Fiancée Broke-up With Him After Sponsoring Her In Secondary And University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.