Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy (1725 Views)

Will You Cheat On Her if she's your gal / One Word For Your Gal/ Guy / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 3:45pm On May 24, 2015
guys are strong, d hardly get scared by horror movies.,but 5 miss calls from ur galfrnd/wife........... you know the rest.

under such conditions you start thinking of wat to tell her especially if she's troublesome. whatever lie comes to ur mine pls never tell her the following else she knows you are lying

1. never say "ur phone spoilt". if it really did it won't be ringing.

2. my phone fell inside water, d screen is bad.... Dats a popular lie.

3. I didn't see when it rang..... you don't expect her to bliv dat.

4. Dnt say u wia busy....... ladies hate dis statement cus to them, nothing should matter most than them

if u play the game of chess you know the poor king is allowed to move just one step around d four boxes, but the queen...... she can move as long as d end of the board..., that's is reality. women are more previledged than men Dats d truth....she can make what you make in a month in one day.... so be careful what you say cus she can actually have another you in a minute.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by agarawu23(m): 3:46pm On May 24, 2015
ok
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by phabuloz(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2015
Not all ladies....only the low virtue ones are like that
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by naijaboiy: 3:51pm On May 24, 2015
So what do we actually have to say?

You don't point out a problem without bringing a solution. undecided
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 3:56pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
So what do we actually have to say?

You don't point out a problem without bringing a solution. undecided

don't ave to tell you wat to say bt try not to say any of those
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 24, 2015
So girls are this important??
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by tosyne2much(m): 3:59pm On May 24, 2015
cool
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by obontami: 4:00pm On May 24, 2015
dude you teaching pple Hw to lie
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by Princecalm(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2015
and if any of this truly happens, she will still think you are lying.

1 Like

Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by naijaboiy: 4:02pm On May 24, 2015
godyukan:
don't ave to tell you wat to say bt try not to say any of those
Then you have not achieved anything. undecided
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 4:10pm On May 24, 2015
DDeliverer:
So girls are this important??
can you do without them...... pls Dnt Ansa if u are gay
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 4:12pm On May 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then you have not achieved anything. undecided
atleast you knw wat to avoid, its sumtin
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 4:16pm On May 24, 2015
obontami:
dude you teaching pple Hw to lie
obon u knw u can't do without lying, its d only tin we bliv in dis part of d world, try telling someone d truth, I tell u d next tin u hear is......... its a lie.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by obontami: 4:49pm On May 24, 2015
godyukan:
obon u knw u can't do without lying, its d only tin we bliv in dis part of d world, try telling someone d truth, I tell u d next tin u hear is......... its a lie.

grin
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by swimcash(m): 5:05pm On May 24, 2015
bull shit points.....
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 24, 2015
godyukan:
guys are strong, d hardly get scared by horror movies.,but 5 miss calls from ur galfrnd/wife........... you know the rest.

under such conditions you start thinking of wat to tell her especially if she's troublesome. whatever lie comes to ur mine pls never tell her the following else she knows you are lying

1. never say "ur phone spoilt". if it really did it won't be ringing.

2. my phone fell inside water, d screen is bad.... Dats a popular lie.

3. I didn't see when it rang..... you don't expect her to bliv dat.

4. Dnt say u wia busy....... ladies hate dis statement cus to them, nothing should matter most than them

if u play the game of chess you know the poor king is allowed to move just one step around d four boxes, but the queen...... she can move as long as d end of the board..., that's is reality. women are more previledged than men Dats d truth....she can make what you make in a month in one day.... so be careful what you say cus she can actually have another you in a minute.

your post is OK but WTF is with that crap in your last paragraph about women being more priveldged than men and the other one about she can make what you make in a month in one day?!?! that is total bull shii nigga, say for yourself.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 6:24pm On May 24, 2015
icedbeatz:

your post is OK but WTF is with that crap in your last paragraph about women being more priveldged than men and the other one about she can make what you make in a month in one day?!?! that is total bull shii nigga, say for yourself.
icedbeatz u know its true, a girl can make double ur salary in a day u knw it, all d same sorry if u didn't like dat part.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 6:25pm On May 24, 2015
swimcash:
bull shit points.....
tnks bro
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by Nobody: 9:54am On May 29, 2015
godyukan:
icedbeatz u know its true, a girl can make double ur salary in a day u knw it, all d same sorry if u didn't like dat part.

So pathetic, after this your post I wouldn't banter words with such a degenerate after this one. Sorry girl ( you think like our feeble minded Nigerian Girls so that makes you one) every guy is not as stupidd as you are with your ill, self degrading mentality. Maybe every girl makes more money than your dumb self that's not applicable to real niggs taking care of their biz, have you heard of multiple stream of income? I bet no, I just pity you, you need a psychiatrist.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 6:21am On Jun 05, 2015
Icedbeats nice try but I don't get angry easily, believe me or not what I wrote was the truth and I can't refute that statement. Multiple stream of jobs means stress, its obvious you are not aware ladies are masters when it comes to multiple stream of jobs

I may be a degenerate but you should be more concern with what you are, it will help you a lot.
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by collinsflex(m): 7:48am On Jun 05, 2015
godyukan:
so be careful what you say cus she can actually have another you in a minute.
that's not trur, she can have another boyfriend in a minute buh not another ME...Considering Ma Worth I don't even have to explain d reasons for not pickinh her calls
Re: Lies You Should Never Tell Your Gal/guy by godyukan: 3:20pm On Jun 05, 2015
collinsflex:
that's not trur, she can have another boyfriend in a minute buh not another ME...Considering Ma Worth I don't even have to explain d reasons for not pickinh her calls
chairman u maybe right, d truth is, ur worth,position or societal stand is nt really important in a relationship, each missed call demands explanation naturally.

(1) (Reply)

Why Women Live Longer Than Men / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Can You Drink From This Tap?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.