Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Guys, Come In Here And See This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Come In Here And See This (1724 Views)

Guys, Come And Carry Your Wife ooo! What Kind Of Make-up Is This? / Why Do You Guys Hate Using Condom? (guys Come In Here!) / Shy Guys Come In Here!!!!(words For You). (2) (3) (4)

Guys, Come In Here And See This by ellechrystal(f): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
What would you do if it were you?

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by eme1n(m): 10:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
Corruption of the highest order. I will report you to PMB..

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by DharmyYinks: 10:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sugar mummy shockedshocked

Giv u 150k plus 10k recharge card and use ur destiny make millions as long as u keep licking d smelly lipsrsealed
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
Crap and bullsh!t

Op yur fast becoming a troll

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by sakabe(m): 10:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
abacha! smells like cement? cool......... I dey look for sugar Mummy wey go pay me 20million weekly with a VG dat smells like salad and chicken... no compromise of standard!!!
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
what's the necessity of this post' ?

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 20, 2016
Tell ur gf about her. Not to confront her o. Both of u shd plan on raking all her money. If possible record her converstions and give it to ur gf to hear..as in just make ur gf know what's going on..be open to her so that the plan abt swapping d woman's money won't burst. But don't tell ur gf about d cement pusssy smell o.

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
undecided her vagina smells like cement? Is she Dangote's sister or sth?

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Cutehector(m): 10:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
loooooooooool her kitty smells like cement grin

all these small girls who form shakara now, na so e go be for una wen una old oooooo grin
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 20, 2016
lipsrsealedUgh...
This is so wrong On different levels...lipsrsealed

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by macino1(m): 10:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
Guys with unecessary risk. The husband couldn't satisfy her and she didn't order for herbal product to fix him up. Instead, she went into. . .

Anyway, guys don't wait until your spouse start doing something funning because you are unable to Sexually Satisfy her. Click here: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love to know how to give her over dose of sexual satisfaction.
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by blackjack21(m): 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
Obioraaa:

gringringringringrin
fall from emtyhen mast.

Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by tubouncen(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
U dey collect salary and wages at the same time... How old is ur ma?
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:02am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:

Hahahahaha...so so LMAO.
Obioraaa, I guess u just started using this monicker cos it seems new. Most of ur comments are as funny as those of an Obiora I know (I am sure his can't be him).
Infact ur comments takes away d work stress for the day. Berra' join a comedy stand and jisie ike. #peace
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 21, 2016
Yolo! Na hin life and destiny combined, doesn't buy my panties smiley
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 1:15am On Jan 21, 2016
All u people stealing posts from twitter..,am watching y'all in 3D..
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 1:24am On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Crap and bullsh!t

Op yur fast becoming a troll
hey u,u think u God's gift to women..wait till they all friendzone ur pathetic life, and play u like ping pong,then u will know its not a Game..
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 1:26am On Jan 21, 2016
markkaycee:
hey u,u think u God's gift to women..wait till they all friendzone ur pathetic life, and play u like ping pong,then u will know its not a Game..
I'm sure you quoted the wrong moniker. Pls check again
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Next2Bezee(m): 3:06am On Jan 21, 2016
ellechrystal:

What exactly is he complaining about? he claims to love his girl yet he has a sugar mummy. He doesn't complain about the monthly "payments" yet he is complaining about her wrinkled t0t0. cheesy

Too many hypocrites in the world. If he doesn't like it he can stop na but the truth is he won't be able to and will never "stabilize" himself financially because he is dependent on the old lady and sold his Destiny to her. Keep collecting the money. grin
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 21, 2016
ellechrystal:

I rather would be an arm robber,than follow a sugar mummy...Do you know that adultery is one of the most condemned sins by God.

Like my father would say;don't commit a sin that can shorten your life.
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Hahahahaha...so so LMAO.
Obioraaa, I guess u just started using this monicker cos it seems new. Most of ur comments are as funny as those of an Obiora I know (I am sure his can't be him).
Infact ur comments takes away d work stress for the day. Berra' join a comedy stand and jisie ike. #peace
grin kinda... Iono the particular obiora you're referring to oo.. But I was an obiora in my past nairaland life cheesy

You know, the fact that I help the little way I can really makes me feel fulfilled.. Thanks grin

Da'alu nwanne.. Imelaa!
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by AmiLaHoit(f): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin kinda... Iono the particular obiora you're referring to oo.. But I was an obiora in my past nairaland life cheesy

You know, the fact that I help the little way I can really makes me feel fulfilled.. Thanks grin

Da'alu nwanne.. Imelaa!

Past Nairaland life indeed cheesy
The Obiora I am referring to cannot be on Nairaland(not a phone/media freak). Prefers to spend his time making money, as onye Anambra nah grin
Udo!
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by cruzita(f): 7:23am On Jan 21, 2016
u shouldn't ask ask us ,ask the cement ****
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 7:25am On Jan 21, 2016
sauceny:

I rather would be an arm robber,than follow a sugar mummy...Do you know that adultery is one of the most condemned sins by God.

Like my father would say;don't commit a sin that can shorten your life.
isn't robbery a sin too ? don't you think arm robbery would shorten ones life too ?
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2016
AmiLaHoit:

Past Nairaland life indeed cheesy
The Obiora I am referring to cannot be on Nairaland(not a phone/media freak). Prefers to spend his time making money, as onye Anambra nah grin
Udo!
grin oooh.. I see. O na agba mgbo.. That's good.. More speed to his containers on the high sea!!

Udo!
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

isn't robbery a sin too ? don't you think arm robbery would shorten ones life too ?

My brother sin is sin,but sin pass sin...killing,blasphemy & adultery are the greatest sin one would ever commit before the eyes of God.
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 21, 2016
RELATIONSHIPS FOR BENEFITS. SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP FOR MONEY. IT IS NOT NEW.

TECHNICALLY HE IS A RUNS BOY. A MAN LovePeddler. HE IS PAID FOR HIS SEXUAL SERVICES. TECHNICALLY THAT IS.

So, let us note, not only women can be whores, runs people etc.

For me it is a Nay Nay anyway.
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by Nobody: 8:27am On Jan 21, 2016
sauceny:

My brother sin is sin,but sin pass sin...killing,blasphemy & adultery are the greatest sin one would ever commit before the eyes of God.
hmm seems you're good with the scriptures..
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:10am On Jan 21, 2016
end time op...
Re: Guys, Come In Here And See This by tonygee88(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2016

Effect Of Climate Change On Our Ladies / The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened / Check Out This Couple's Mugshot-Inspired Pre-Wedding Photo