Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme (26121 Views)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock / Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by iamsamorano(m): 8:08pm On May 24, 2015
This PDP people should just shut there mouth s for once..
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Etruth: 8:11pm On May 24, 2015
oneeast:
[s]Did Buhari promise to stabilise world oil price? cheesy

One chance on my mind![/s] cheesy
Very dry. Abeg pour small water put inside dis stale joke.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by ronald4lif(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
Metuh and his PDP goons are still suffering from post-election trauma so they grab at every straw to attack the President-elect. Do they really realize the election is over and they lost?. Why are they not telling Nigerians why they couldn't proffer solutions to the numerous challenges plaguing the country after 16years of untold hardship as a ruling party.

No light, no pipe-borne water, no jobs, no security and these scroundrels still have the nerves to insult the collective psyche of the impoverished citizens. Olisa Metuh, should be told that the days of impunity is over and we the masses would not condone any act of profligacy and useless outburst on our intelligence anymore.

My advice to him and his PDP cabals is to either return our collective patrimony in their custody or use the remaining 5days in office to refurbish either kirikiri, Lugbe or panti prisons for that would be their new abode in due time. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Lawalemi(m): 8:12pm On May 24, 2015
Why do you guys here like insult rather than intellectual comment.

Can APC be so trusted?
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 24, 2015
pity buhari nah, him dey sick ooo.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by jouchmaleo: 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
baba one chance you Don hear am nah.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by jouchmaleo: 8:19pm On May 24, 2015
I regretted selling out my big bro. The truth is that APC has nothing and I know it. Now they Don abandon me. diaris godoooo

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 24, 2015
PDP i am sure that we are supplying fuel to other countries and they do not experience queues like we do...wetin concern us with Muslim and christain prayers when the whole country is on lock-down...misplaced priorities after them go say them get brain for then block wey them carry for neck
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2015
In koredes voice!!!

Them wan set baba up na God_win

Them wan kill baba for juma'at buh na God_win

Them come dey hate say baba gbaga from death na God_win God_win I say na Godwin

Mean while as for metu I reserve my comment until I get fuel to charge my phone grin grin grin
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by koredeolanrewaju(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2015
Pdp still have got to talk after putting Nigeria into trouble..cabal pple..they need to be probed.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by sirTesco(m): 8:27pm On May 24, 2015
philips70:

Now am very angry and secretly wishing why May 29th 2015 is not January 1st 1984.
for them to be jailed abi?
Metuh for nor get mind dey write all dis tins na
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by philips70(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
sirTesco:

for them to be jailed abi?
Metuh for nor get mind dey write all dis tins na

You are in the spirit. But hope not weed? grin
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Mbediogu(m): 8:33pm On May 24, 2015
I am shocked that this monster called PDP can still find the face to talk to us and prophesy failure in advance for the incoming party. I am a non politician who used to have a lot of sympathy for Jonathan but all that is changed now. Rather than proffer solutions to the mess they put the nation, they are still playing the curious and weird politics for which they are known, even from their death bed. Their sins as a party will take over ten tenures for full atonement, and another 20 years for redemption. I suggest they forget elections for the next 60 years or thereabout!

1 Like

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by okpe367: 8:33pm On May 24, 2015
why can't the PDP stop babbling on irrelevant issues. We all know you have failed. Talk about issues at hand viz a viz fuel scarcity, epileptic power supply, worker's salary. We can't be carried away by your sugar coated talks anymore.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Gofwane(m): 8:36pm On May 24, 2015
gregg2:
Baba Brainless has started
disgracing Nigeria so early
you are as useless as the 'nylon' they used to wrap the gala i just ate!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Utchman1: 8:49pm On May 24, 2015
This Metuh guy is very shallow.

He seems not to know the dif btw private and official visit.

Buhari is president elect and not yet president.

You think to see PM of UK on a private visit is easy? You must be basing your judgment on how easy it is to see jonathan.

Metuh please try a visit to Cameron and see whether you will not wait for eternity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by goodgood2(m): 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
Boy, calm down before I knock your head with champagne bottle. Apshit played it dirty, gave naija people hope- but after winning the polls, they started inventing excuses. That's what Metuh is trying to say. Apshit have been served reality check, and they're wailing all over the place. On Saturday, their leader was pictured wailing in front of 10, Downing Street. Picture this: Pdp are trying to play dirty, too. It's just the kind of democracy invented by Buhari's Apshit. Change crusaders just have to enjoy it.
ProfCorruption:
Olisa Metun really and seriously needs a course in PR. A great publicity secretary wouldn't issue this pedestrian statement when the entire nation is at standstill as a result of fuel palaver. Why is it difficult for PDP to understand that a great message passed at the wrong time would still be construed as a wrong message?
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Sibrah: 8:57pm On May 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Metuh needs psychiatric evaluation, less he wud soon enter d market.
For a publicity secretary not to grasp issues as common place as how private citizens are received by a British pm is annoying.
Is this how this dunce wants to run an opposition,so childishly?
I laff.
opposition is all about opposing people u don't side with, how u oppose means little.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Jesusloveyou: 9:00pm On May 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Metuh needs psychiatric evaluation, less he wud soon enter d market.
For a publicity secretary not to grasp issues as common place as how private citizens are received by a British pm is annoying.
Is this how this dunce wants to run an opposition,so childishly?
I laff.
laugh wan kil me, common sense no common, if he is stranded for 2hrs, how did it affect me and my good pple of nigeria that voted for change,d only thing pdp know, is how to thief, abi! must he go with roll royce to see a friend? even if he trek, that is d change i voted for.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by tinacrl01(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2015
GOD PUNISH ALL THOSE PEOPLE WAY TALK SAY JONATHAN NA THE THE BEST PRESIDENT NIGERIAN EVER HARD
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by quickberry(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2015
Afta 16 years, very poor power supply, fuel scarcity, employment= 0, excess crude account dried up......yet pdp still av mouth to talk......na God go punish dem
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by raydodgemanhill: 9:20pm On May 24, 2015
Metuh Olisa, I wonder how your children will feel about this......
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by gfullmoon(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2015
Mr Metuh GEJ is still in charge till 28th May,why talking as if GMB has been sworn in? GMB was on a private visit not in the capacity of Nigerian President. Had it been he accepted the diplomatic protocol you people will still accuse him wrongly. Why blame the fuel crisis in Nigeria on APC. Our PDP ''Political Leaders'' are going gaga.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by doctokwus: 9:22pm On May 24, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
laugh wan kil me, common sense no common, if he is stranded for 2hrs, how did it affect me and my good pple of nigeria that voted for change,d only thing pdp know, is how to thief, abi! must he go with roll royce to see a friend? even if he trek, that is d change i voted for.
The nauseating part is that buhari was nowhere near stranded. Even channels showed clips of how d British pm saw him to d door of 10,Downing st after d meeting,they shook hands & took photographs with d no.10 in the background, as is the tradition.The PM then went in before any other person can come out,as is also d tradition again and Buhari then waited for barely a minute for his personal aide and the Nigerian ambassador to come out and he personally summoned the chauffeur and they all left.
What baffles me is for this buffon that is called Metuh to try to make an issue into what was for all purposes an impromptu visit by a still private Nigerian who yet got that befitting reception.
The nauseating part is for him to make his official press release based on what essentially a blogger posted without doing just a little fact finding.
Igbos are a highly educated, rational,analytical bunch,I wonder where the likes of Metuh were picked from.He sounds,speaks and behaves like someone from the same parentage and upbringing as GEJ; so annoying clueless and daft!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Pataki: 9:23pm On May 24, 2015
This Metuh is MAD.

Of all the problems facing Nigeria and Nigerians, what this MAD man chooses to talk about is Buhari not coming for prayers in mosque and church?!

You people see the abiruns that have been ruling you for the past 16 years?!

1 Like

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by since1914(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2015
Rather than attack Olisa Metuh I think Nigerians should to sympathize with him, he and other members of the PDP NWC are in a tight spot, they are currently being stampeded by their party men hence, would do and say anything(no matter how ridiculous) to keep their jobs.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by doctokwus: 9:28pm On May 24, 2015
Sibrah:
opposition is all about opposing people u don't side with, how u oppose means little.
U oppose with facts and figures and u don't speak when your speaking would make u sound daft.
An opposition spokesman is just like a news anchor: well read and abreast of d issues in d news. Metuh has taken his position to d pedestrian level and in d process he always sounds daft and incompetent.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by saltoftheearth: 9:32pm On May 24, 2015
Whether Jonathan likes it or not, Fuel scarcity or not....GOD win...Buhari win. Countdown to the exit of our own Emperor Nero Jonathan, the man who almost burnt down Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdr-5ZPW9C0

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Bismarck10(m): 9:39pm On May 24, 2015
How on earth did we inherit these bastards as leaders?
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2015
This is how an opposition party should look like not propaganda left and right.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by JAHseal: 10:07pm On May 24, 2015
philips70:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/pdp-berates-buhari-for-snubbing.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Now it's confirmed, Metuh and PDP have gone mad. They need help. With the serious problems we have at the moment just see what their problem is.

PDP shud solve d fuel scarcity mess dey hav landed hapless Nigerians instead of talking about what absolutely doesn't border Nigerians. #mayGodPunishTheEnemiesOfThisCountry!
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by dotune(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2015
So this idiot metuselah has mouth to talk. Don't worry, cell 7a kirikiri awaits u. So the one wey jona go chatter 7 planes with his envoy go int'l conference is the proper diplomatic visit? Shebi we have seen what has become of it, failures! The blood of Nigerians will ask from everyone of you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obasanjo’s Attack On Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku / Ortom Blasts Buhari: These Fulanis Are From Mali & Niger; Not Even Nigerians / Ibrahim Babangida Celebrates His 81st Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.