Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,197 members, 7,953,726 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme (26304 Views)

Chief Justice Of Nigeria Berates Buhari In Face-to-face Meeting At Aso Rock / Rivers Rerun: PDP Berates INEC Over The Spate Of Inconclusive Elections / Group Berates Buhari On Empty Treasury, Demands Publication Of Handover Note . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Mamaflex(f): 10:21pm On May 24, 2015
What the hell did I just read shocked .

I cant even figure out what he is saying. He's just throwing tantrum like a little child. Wtf!
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by deltateam: 11:23pm On May 24, 2015
bootstrap:
This is just nonsense. .. arrant nonsense frm pdp... chio!!

Nonsense. Na we get am. They no fit do anything. If dem like they fit call crusher.

Mtchew.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Chivee(f): 11:26pm On May 24, 2015
"Furthermore, we find it curious and more than a co-incidence that the nation is experiencing an acute shortage of fuel and electricity supply at this point in time, when such has not been the case under the current PDP-led administration. We ask, are there some forces sabotaging the system to create an impression that the APC is inheriting poor infrastructure and complete system"

I find the above lines appalling. So lets assume that the above deduction holds water, then that will mean that PDP are saying APC have so much power that they have even been dictating the running of things in their own government & right under their noses. 
My friend, we need a party& leadership that will prevail over its enemies &take charge of its affairs & not one that is so vulnerable, always whining & crying "sabotage".
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 24, 2015
mrmetoo1:
This Friday can't come soon enough. I just need the voice of intelligent men to drown out those of morons. For Olisah Metuh to twist a public event like that to pander to his base because that's exactly what Nigeria's problem is right now is just dumb. A series of event that can be easily verified is what the soon to be opposition party is lying about. Does this guy realize that a clip of the visit was shown on tv?? Does he know the picture of Buhari standing outside was after the meeting and not before?? Does he realize that was just Buhari waiting to get into his car after Cameron had gone back into his residence as per protocol??

Yes Mr Metuh, Buhari's visit to the UK is exactly what the whole world is talking about now concerning Nigeria. There are no embarrassing stories of how an oil rich nation like Nigeria is experiencing the worst fuel scarcity ever.

Metuh smokes some very highgrade weed, just see all the rubbish he wrote. I might need some of his joint though.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by carboblanko(m): 11:55pm On May 24, 2015
doctokwus:
Metuh needs psychiatric evaluation, less he wud soon enter d market.
For a publicity secretary not to grasp issues as common place as how private citizens are received by a British pm is annoying.
Is this how this dunce wants to run an opposition,so childishly?
I laff.
Spot on . I'm glad we still have sane and rational folks like you out there. Can you imagine the PDP even blaming the APC for the energy crisis? Pure insanity.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by cabaliciouscabal: 12:13am On May 25, 2015
Mumu Shameless Methu, tell me is it by force. 4 Buhari to attend ur program, u invited person for occasion and d person no show, is dia a problem with dat, or xcept u av ulterior motive. Wait until after 29 th and see Ow many of u will go to kirikiri, of cus dats wea he will recover d stolen money from u and ur fellow PDP men, to run his political campaign promises, d little drama we witness with Allison maduekwe will be a child's play. No fuel, no light, d Mumu is still running campaign after election.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by angelsing(m): 1:09am On May 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Prior to the elections with Boko Haram threatening to destroy our unity and plunge us into an armed conflict ,some APC lawmakers blocked the passage of a bill for budget amendment to purchase arms to fight Boko Haram and some of your party faithfuls of Northern extraction also threatened Iherijika with the ICC.

You see my friend ,what goes around comes around and the rain doesn't rain on one man's roof.

I just hope you guys are ready to have a taste of your campaign of calumny ,propaganda and violence because the PDP won't fold their hands and watch the APC get a smooth ride without ruffling some feathers.

Welcome to the seat of power that you wanted so badly while almost burning the country down.

Opposition go sweet die I swear.
APC lawmakers block the bill to purchase arm?, since when did the APC became the majority in the house?..APC lawmaker that could not even argue for the case of 9billion arm purchase scandal to be discuss now have the majority to stop the passing of budget amendment...See OGa PDP will suck at being an opposition and as usual APC will bully them like they did all thru pre-election..At list GEJ was given a year before the heavy criticism started
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by angelsing(m): 1:11am On May 25, 2015
olu77:

More name? shocked I thought he only has two names Olisah and Metuh
Dude stop spelling his name wrongly..It is A Lizard metuh..Oya correct ur self!
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Nobody: 4:16am On May 25, 2015
philips70:

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/05/pdp-berates-buhari-for-snubbing.html?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

Now it's confirmed, Metuh and PDP have gone mad. They need help. With the serious problems we have at the moment just see what their problem is.

f0olish pdp. what role is church or mosque gonna play in good governance. GEJ SLEEP AND EAT IN THE CHURCH YET IS THE MOST CORRUPT AND WORST PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA HISTORY.

Everybody has his or her own church or mosque already. Govt. should stop spending money on religious issues......

1 Like

Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by PStacks(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2015
I don't really get what the PDP wants, after all this Rant, do they think Buhari would refuse Power come May 29th and leave PDP to continue? Cos I don't get the point in all these..

I said it before but TANoids didn't see it, "He whom the god's wants to kill, he first runs Mad"

These people are already Mad.

Remains only Hand-over and Prison.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Brainwox(m): 8:11am On May 25, 2015
To me, there's no point in what PDP is saying. Just looking for childish points to brace up for the huge failure. If cheap points like these are what u rely on 2 make an opposition party, then I guess the incoming administration has no opposition to recon with.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by Brainwox(m): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
gregg2:
Baba Brainless has started
disgracing Nigeria so early
I begin to wonder what our problem is in dis part of d world. This is a man living his life in the simplest form, trying 2 be prudent as much as possible, trying not 2 live above his means, and here u are talking like this? Have u 4gotten dat d so called British prime minister do travel most times in commercial planes? And when he's on foreign visit, u'll always see him obey all protocol. U wont expect him 2 rush in where he shld wait for people to receive him in.
Re: PDP Berates Buhari For Snubbing Handover Programme by OgeniBravo: 11:28am On Jun 25, 2015
Wise men bring on the fight for the fools to fight it. God bless my hustle God bless my dear wife Kaffy God bless PMB God bless federal republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dapo Abiodun Visits Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Others (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Congratulates Adeleke After Triumph At Osun Election Tribunal. Pics / Buba Galadima: A Northern Governor Is Hiding ₦‎22 Billion Old Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.