Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls (1166 Views)

Ondo Wedding: ‘Runaway Bride’ Resurfaces In Osogbo, Calls Parents (pic) / "Runaway Bride Found In A Lagos Hotel With Her Ex Boyfriend On Her Wedding Day" / Only Rich Guys Should Have Sexual Relations? A Lady's View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by 400billionman: 7:07pm On May 24, 2015
Runaway from brokeass girls..

They are not meant for you. They are holes in the pocket. Always asking and never giving. They see themselves as a price you have to pay for or a prize you have to compete to win and struggle to keep. These broke ass girls only know how to bleep and nothing else. Some of them cannot cook a decent meal aside indomie. They may still punish you to beg before you get the bleep. It is not for free.They are so lazy to earn a living.

Chai. After all said and done, that girl you might be overlooking for so long may be the God sent woman for you who will pamper you to high heavens like a day old baby.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by agarawu23(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2015
really ?
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by alberto2k(m): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
agarawu23:
really ?
Mr. Aga why u dey thief FTC like this na cry
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by Phinagold(f): 7:11pm On May 24, 2015
He who have ears, let him hear
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by agarawu23(m): 7:13pm On May 24, 2015
alberto2k:
Mr. Aga why u dey thief FTC like this na cry
alberto2k I reserve am for you and your weed crew cos I sense frustration in the op's post grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by bathou: 7:19pm On May 24, 2015
This kind of girls are horrible. They are useles girls, silly women just here to eat others' money... These "michtoneuses" are lazy people, they don't want to work, they are not bringing anything to their relationship, just their butt but that doesn't mean nothing in love... in REAL love I mean.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by CountDracula(m): 7:24pm On May 24, 2015
400billionman, pls wake up from ur dream, its morning, ile ti mo
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by jamex93(m): 7:52pm On May 24, 2015
OK sir
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by Tunnamania(m): 7:57pm On May 24, 2015
Op, I hope u didn't go bankrupt before u could be delivered.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by 400billionman: 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:
Op, I hope u didn't go bankrupt before u could be delivered.

If I spent 20k on such a girl, e dey pain me.

Not to say when 5 of such girls have made the count on you. Broda, money is precious. Any kobo spent does not return..

It baffles me why many girls don't wanna do anything with their hands and brains. There was this lady friend I just guided last 2 months on how to go about her new business venture. Now she rakes in up to N60,000 every week. I kept mouth agape as she gave me testimonies last week of her business progress.

She is just an Unemployed graduate who decided to use her head.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by Tunnamania(m): 8:41pm On May 24, 2015
400billionman:

Not to say when 5 of such girls have made the count on you. Broda, money is precious. Any kobo spent does not return..

It baffles me why many girls don't wanna do anything with their hands and brains. There was this lady friend I just guided last 2 months on how to go about her new business venture. Now she rakes in up to N60,000 every week. I kept mouth agape as she gave me testimonies last week of her business progress.

Now she is dreaming of buying land and building her house. Unemployed graduate
That's the example of a wife material, she is 200 yards.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by 400billionman: 8:43pm On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:

That's the example of a wife material, she is 200 yards.

No be small. Infact i no spend on food this week. Though from another lady.

Call me a business coach. Haha
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by Tunnamania(m): 8:50pm On May 24, 2015
400billionman:

No be small. Infact i no spend on food this week. Though from another lady.

Call me a business coach. Haha
Lol, but don't always collect from girls, let it be 50-50 if u want to command respect.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by 400billionman: 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
Tunnamania:

Lol, but don't always collect from girls, let it be 50-50 if u want to command respect.

That is if I shower her the attention. Women are attention seekers. That's all about them.

Let them do the calling and the man has his respect intact. Its not about money.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by Tunnamania(m): 9:02pm On May 24, 2015
400billionman:

That is if I shower her the attention. Women are attention seekers. That's all about them.

Let them do the calling and the man has his respect intact. Its not about money.
That's true.
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by fuckshit: 9:13pm On May 24, 2015
fυςking good one OP; all that remains is for guys to fυςking act wisely & be fυςking smart grin grin
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by Spybradd: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:
Runaway from brokeass girls..

They are not meant for you. They are holes in the pocket. Always asking and never giving. They see themselves as a price you have to pay for or a prize you have to compete to win and struggle to keep. These broke ass girls only know how to bleep and nothing else. Some of them cannot cook a decent meal aside indomie. They may still punish you to beg before you get the bleep. It is not for free.They are so lazy to earn a living.

Chai. After all said and done, that girl you might be overlooking for so long may be the God sent woman for you who will pamper you to high heavens like a day old baby.

dorro_psycho,dullardobroke hungry man..
Only a hungry broke arsse punk wud come up with this...limp pencil diicked mumu..
grin
Re: Guys Should Runaway From Brokeass Girls by Spybradd: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2015
400billionman:

She is just an Unemployed graduate who decided to use her head.

kindly farward me he phone n home or biz#,i gotta bulala her,u know...but i wont be hard the way i was with ua m.ma and pussista,i promise..they,oops! she needs me..

(1) (Reply)

Infant Men!!! / Am Rich But Her Dad Told Her Not To Marry Me / Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.