Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale (8912 Views)

Chuba Ezekwesili Graduates From Yale University (Photos) / PHOTOS: See What Senator Ben Bruce Did To Iweala,obasanjo And Lai Mohammed / Breaking News: Nigerian Govt Orders Immediate Withdrawal Of Troops From ND (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 24, 2015
eleojo23:
They can withdraw the award, if they wish after all, it's not like her life depends on it. The woman has already achieved a lot and those who know her value will continue to appreciate her.

Some of the people criticizing her have not achieved a tenth of what she has achieved.
I have never seen where a group of envious people will seek to bring down their own compatriot. Iwaela isn't perfect but she's an asset and a gem

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by eleojo23: 8:09pm On May 24, 2015
barcanista:
I have never seen where a group of envious people will seek to bring down their own compatriot. Iwaela isn't perfect but she's an asset and a gem
The problem with many people is that they capitalize on someone's little weaknesses and condemn the person and they forget the great strengths the person possesses. It is this pull-him-down syndrome that has kept us going around in circles as a people.
We cannot make progress if we continue like this.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 24, 2015
eleojo23:

The problem with many people is that they capitalize on someone's little weaknesses and condemn the person and they forget the great strengths the person possesses. It is this pull-him-down syndrome that has kept us going around in circles as a people.
We cannot make progress if we continue like this.
Some people are just so wicked. I mean very wicked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by gregg2: 8:26pm On May 24, 2015
fr3do:
It has always been about the politics, I even suspect tribe and gender.
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2015
Mtchewww... I am lamenting that i can't buy fuel at a reasonable price and some mother fvckers are talking about Yale University award!

1 Like

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Nobody: 8:30pm On May 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
The campaign against NOI by that useless Sunday whatever angry is the continuation of campaign of calumny by YORUBAS against Igbos...I don't know why people don't wanna say the truth but I will shout it here....Yorubas hate for Igbos is in their bone marrow...Very very dangerous and wicked set of people who will go to any length to bring Igbos down angry angry angry ..Though few of them are very good but majority are very wicked and dangerous angry

that's same way Igbos Hate dem,, I think u guys should settle u enemity and stop dragging d whole of Nigeria into ur mess.... if An Igbo man succeeds d Yoruba will b jealous vis visa

bt I think okonjo iwela tried

1 Like

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by cococandy(f): 8:35pm On May 24, 2015
As always their hatred never fails to show. Hateful jealousy ridden human beings.

NOI your enemies will fall at your feet. Iseeeee.

5 Likes

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by cococandy(f): 8:37pm On May 24, 2015
barcanista:
when I heard the thing, I was shocked. The thing don reach this level?

Who's the mofo sef and what's his occupation? Oloribruku somebody

4 Likes

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by CyberWolf: 8:41pm On May 24, 2015
Goodboiyy:

that's same way Igbos Hate dem,, I think u guys should settle u enemity and stop dragging d whole of Nigeria into ur mess.... if An Igbo man succeeds d Yoruba will b jealous vis visa

bt I think okonjo iwela tried
Igbos don't hate nor care about them or their success. An average Igbo man is concerned is concerned about his survival. If Igbos hate Yorubas so much,at least it will be evident by the number of media propaganda by Igbos against Yorubas. have you seen any? But we are all aware of countless media propaganda coming from SW against the people of SE...I say it again without apology..Majority of Yorubas are very wicked and demonic set of people especially in this forum angry angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 24, 2015
CyberWolf:
Igbos don't hate nor care about them or their success. An average Igbo man is concerned is concerned about his survival. If Igbos hate Yorubas so much,at least it will be evident by the number of media propaganda by Igbos against Yorubas. have you seen any? But we are all aware of countless media propaganda coming from SW against the people of SE...I say it again without apology..Majority of Yorubas are very wicked and demonic set of people especially in this forum angry angry angry angry

lolz. u really funny,, Igbo is neither a saint here, If u follow NL comment u go feet hang urself most of dem na kid, Kids from SW, tat y u see some comments like ' We will kill d entire SE if dey misbehave'. some even go as far as creating new account claiming. they re from SE or SS jst to create a thread for 8 speech, and Igbos on Nl For 4 tat'

on d other side d Igbos should learn to respect others right and believe.. bt wenti dey baffle me na y Yoruba go jealous Igbo ? Y,,

Jst stop dragging d entire nation into ur mess,, and to d people from SW if u know u don't like d SE people tell dem jst settle ur differences or u should cease to exist in 1 nation. cous am tire of Yoruba this, Igbo that
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by opiaoku: 8:55pm On May 24, 2015
soe:
What is NANS?
N ational A ssociation of N incompoop S

Pls vote SOE for Most Interesting Nairalander

He he he he..and remember...i know all of you by names

Thunder scatter your ancestors there wink

hopeless vagabond
useless nonentity cheesy

otu nne i
grin
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Jman06(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2015
I signed the pro-NOI petition and I am in support of NANS for the stance they have taken on the issue.

The so called Sunday iwalaiye is nothing but a political jobber who is only seeking attention from the incoming government to offer him political appointment.

His petition against NOI smacks of tribal bigotry and misogyny.
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Jman06(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
As always their hatred never fails to show. Hateful jealousy ridden human beings.

NOI your enemies will fall at your feet. Iseeeee.
Hi dear, how're u doing?
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by baby124: 9:27pm On May 24, 2015
Most of these honorary awards are given to big donors. Let Yale understand that they may be refunding most of that donated money very soon if they do not want to destroy their reputation by being embroiled in collecting donations from a government official. Whose donations were clearly more than a civil servant should earn. Nigeria is ready to fight very dirty to get that money back. They will be exposed badly if the collected stolen money as donation
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by samuelson06(m): 9:33pm On May 24, 2015
gregg2:
That petition was obviously political with tribal hate.

I visited that Sunday Iwalaiye's facebook and notice he is a very strong Buhari praise singer and a GEJ critic

Whether politically motivated or spiritually orchestrated, were the contents and facts in the petition true or false?
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Ahmeduana(m): 9:40pm On May 24, 2015
socialmediaman:
They should write to Yale if they want that statement to take effect, but I guess Yale would be presently monitoring events in Nigeria regarding this award
YALE EVEN GET THEIR TIME NE?, UNLIKE NIGERIA THEY DON'T DO THEIR THINGS BASE ON TRIBAL OR RELIGIOUS SENTIMENT,THEY'VE AWARD NGOZI OKONJO IWEALA THE AWARD NOTHING ANYBODY CAN DO ABOUT IT, NOT EVEN buhari baba one chance CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT. SO THEY SHOULD GO AND HANG THERESELVES.
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by poseidon12: 9:41pm On May 24, 2015
Abuklaw:
I support the withdrawal of this woman doctorate degree because I am of the opinion that one must be able to practicality a knowledge we received accolades for. But in the case of NOI, she performed woefully the task of managing our economy.

She is indeed the worst thing that happened to the outgoing tenure.

Grammar! Jeez.
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by danny301: 9:43pm On May 24, 2015
NANS is now for sale!
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by poseidon12: 9:48pm On May 24, 2015
baby124:
Most of these honorary awards are given to big donors. Let Yale understand that they may be refunding most of that donated money very soon if they do not want to destroy their reputation by being embroiled in collecting donations from a government official. Whose donations were clearly more than a civil servant should earn. Nigeria is ready to fight very dirty to get that money back. They will be exposed badly if the collect stolen money as donation

A lot of really ignorant people around here.

2 Likes

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Blakjewelry(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2015
boladez:

African mentality , thinking from back to further back!....what does that have to do with the matter of justifying HER AWARD?

Another example of why africa remains backward!

PS: Mind your tenses!
I can say it again many times over, most of the attack on the woman are based on personal hatred. I never supported gej in 2011 but when he won, I have to support him because if he fails, it's for all of us. If he succeeds same thing. I will also do same with buhari. Noi is well established name before she was invited join the government, she could said knowing fully well the problems she be facing. Ask the loud mouth oby of bring back our girls why she refused to serve.

1 Like

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Superman11(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2015
some `Nigerians are very funny!! do they think that Yale is a school that is decided by 2 or three people. this is one of the top 5 schools in AMerica. not even a stupid petition from NANS would make them blink. THey have their standards of giving awards. she qualifies so she gets
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
when I heard the thing, I was shocked. The thing don reach this level?

Who's the mofo sef and what's his occupation? Oloribruku somebody
People can be envious and bitter over people's success

1 Like

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by shizzleStar: 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
The petition was started by a hopeless and useless tiger-claw faced mgbati man out of envy, wickedness and hate for anything igbo. Yoruba are the most tribalistic set of humans on earth.

#spits

3 Likes

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by shizzleStar: 10:32pm On May 24, 2015
baby124:
Most of these honorary awards are given to big donors. Let Yale understand that they may be refunding most of that donated money very soon if they do not want to destroy their reputation by being embroiled in collecting donations from a government official. Whose donations were clearly more than a civil servant should earn. Nigeria is ready to fight very dirty to get that money back. They will be exposed badly if the collected stolen money as donation
You are a senseless animal.

Phoolish ijiot!

1 Like

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by cococandy(f): 11:15pm On May 24, 2015
Jman06:
Hi dear, how're u doing?
I'm good. Thank you smiley

1 Like

Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Jman06(m): 11:27pm On May 24, 2015
cococandy:
I'm good. Thank you smiley
u welcome. Remember me
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by cococandy(f): 11:39pm On May 24, 2015
Jman06:
u welcome. Remember me
Not really. I'm sorry
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by Jman06(m): 11:45pm On May 24, 2015
cococandy:

Not really. I'm sorry
It's not your fault. Hw abt the white lady you were helping me to find? grin grin
have u seen her yet grin grin. becos these our Nigerian sisters huh

can you remember cheesy
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by cococandy(f): 5:45am On May 25, 2015
Jman06:
It's not your fault. Hw abt the white lady you were helping me to find? grin grin
have u seen her yet grin grin. becos these our Nigerian sisters huh

can you remember cheesy

oh yea. Chai my bad. Forgive me.
I've not found any o.
Re: Ignore Petition for Withdrawal Of Award To Iweala - NANS Tell Yale by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:42am On May 25, 2015
Nigera is dancing towards doom with YORUBAS and IGBOS seeking avenues to pull down each other

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Are You Celebrating Nigeria At 56? / Breaking : PDP Finally Won Osun Election / UDP Hails Mama Taraba For Dumping APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.