Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Settled - Autos (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33161 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 12:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Osama10:

Fhemmmy you said almost a year, check your mail and confirm on August 4,2014 below:

"Chief how is family and business.

From the 4 vehicles I have bought from you so far I have noticed some similar things I didnt like in all four of them

First is the rust issue.

Second is the high mileage above 200km.The highest was the pathy with 260km and that vehicle had the highest rust ever and there is no month I dont go to the mechanic to change one thing or the other until I sold it.

For the FX45 I told you I wanted a rust free car but there is still rust all over,the fuel guage is not functioning properly,mileage of 229km,the roof is leaking with rust all over the antenna,driver side fog light bad,drivers seat torn and I got only 1 remote key.

If not for any other thing at least I have bought 4 cars from you within 3 years."

OK, Pele and Ndo.... we will get it right one way or other

Re: Settled by otunbakolawole(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Another Learner!
BONES488:

Sell to whom?
Re: Settled by BONES488: 12:40am On Jul 27, 2015
otunbakolawole:
Another Learner!

cheesy
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 5:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Fhemmmy:

OK, Sir . . .
Chairman Femo, I suppose you got an email from the MD. We're still very interested in doing biz with you, sir.
MGL
Re: Settled by Ewuro4: 6:27am On Jul 27, 2015
I'm dumbfounded.
Re: Settled by chibecanglobal(m): 7:00am On Jul 27, 2015
COMPREHENSIVE AUTOCHECK VIN CHECK FOR ALL USA TOKS VIA WHATSAPP IN 15 MINUTES ON 08096577304 www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report Thanks
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Will do in a bit. Having father son playtime with my kid. The guy doesn't like me being distracted at such times
Hope you had a good weekend, sir? Still expecting the email. Blessings!
MGL
Re: Settled by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2015
Fhemmmy:

I am never under pressure at all, I see the thread as a good thing which will showcase where and how we could improve our business.... osama will be sorted out and we will make sure he is happy at the end of the day.
I am just worried about people not being able to know difference between this thread and discussion about inspire and revlution's case.
quite impressed with your response, indeed you are prepared to improve your business. We will surely give you all the support.
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2015
chibabe3:
quite impressed with your response, indeed you are prepared to improve your business. We will surely give you all the support.

Thank you so much for your comment . . . .
Re: Settled by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2015
Phemmy If the Op's aim of creating this thread was to make u another inspiredm, he is doing a very bad Job cos he just made me like you. Infact I'm beginning to suspect you are the op. Anyway thumbs up for the nice and matured responses. I look forward to doing bussiness with you soonest. But I no want rust oh.
Re: Settled by onye132(m): 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 7:11pm On Jul 29, 2015
olowodaddy:
Phemmy If the Op's aim of creating this thread was to make u another inspiredm, he is doing a very bad Job cos he just made me like you. Infact I'm beginning to suspect you are the op. Anyway thumbs up for the nice and matured responses. I look forward to doing bussiness with you soonest. But I no want rust oh.

I can vouch for Osama that he was not trying to make me look like another inspire, as a matter of fact, he mentioned that i never ran away with his money . . . . . We take responsibility for all that happened.
I laugh at me being Osama, lol, i will be stupid to wanna come out and start such thread about myself . . . .See all the insult oh, but we give thanks for all comments in making us the better dealer that the Nairaland will be proud of.
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

Chairman Femo, I suppose you got an email from the MD. We're still very interested in doing biz with you, sir.
MGL

Chairman, you could continue discussion via mail and not here . . . . Thanks
Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
olowodaddy:
Very insensitive comment.

3 Likes

Re: Settled by chukel(m): 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2015
FastShipping:
I just heard from Revlution this morning. The criminal that duped her has refused to honor the agreement as agreed between the parties involved. It is high time we pressured Seun to do the needful by bringing back the thread. Failure for Seun to bring back the thread means he supports the use of his site for criminal activities.

We need someone on ground in Lagos who can submit petition to the EFCC Lagos office. Any volunteer should express willingness to do so.
that thread is good as dead. She is totally on her own. Let naijadehia and all the rest who misled her continue from where they stopped. She shouldn't bother coming back here. She doesn't deserve our help with the way she ended the first episode. I hope naijadehia is enjoying all the glory he wanted ascribed to him ab initio.

2 Likes

Re: Settled by bobman(m): 7:05am On Jul 30, 2015
inspired unbanned? something fishy is going on here....
Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 30, 2015
olowodaddy:
Phemmy If the Op's aim of creating this thread was to make u another inspiredm, he is doing a very bad Job cos he just made me like you. Infact I'm beginning to suspect you are the op. Anyway thumbs up for the nice and matured responses. I look forward to doing business with you soonest. But I no want rust oh.
Others can see it as a stumbling block but he is seeing it as a stepping stone... RIDE ON PHEMMY
Re: Settled by revlution: 12:11pm On Jul 30, 2015
I wish to apologise to all who felt that my exit from the thread hurt their well intended purpose. It was not meant to be so.
I appreciated every support and concern shown on that particular thread.
Exit from the thread was a condition that was given by inspired autos for the peaceful reconciliation of the unpaid debt, basing his reasons on 'defamation of his character' and security, which is unreasonable, as he is obviously doing illicit bussiness deals of which I do not wish other people to fall a victim to by bringing the thread up in the first place.

In as much as there was a high possiblity of inspired autos absconding and not paying after stating his condition for payment, It was purely a 50-50 chance.
However ,assurance for this payment was however mediated by a middle person and seemed to to going in the right direction till things took a funny turn.
He backed out and has not paid the money till date.

As he has not paid, there are definitely alternatives to be pursued which is all done in the background now.

He may have a false sense of victory in this fraudulent business he has perpertrated, because he may feel he is out of the limelight, but all active plans are still in progress to make him pay and he will be lucky to escape a jail senctence.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
revlution:
I wish to apologise to all who felt that my exit from the thread hurt their well intended purpose. It was not meant to be so.
Exit from the thread was a condition that was given by inspired autos for the peaceful reconciliation of the unpaid debt, basing his reasons on 'defamation of his character' and security, which is unreasonable, as he is obviously doing illicit bussiness deals of which I do not wish other people to fall a victim to by bringing the thread up in the first place.
In as much as there was a high possiblity of inspired autos absconding and not paying after stating his condition for payment, It was purely a 50-50 chance.
However ,assurance for this payment was however mediated by a middle person and seemed to to going in the right direction till things took a funny turn.
As he has not paid, there are definitely alternatives to be pursued which is all done in the background now.
He may have a false sense of victory in this fraudulent business he has perpertrated, because he may feel he is out of the limelight, but all active plans are still in progress to make him pay and he will be lucky to escape a jail senctence.
Finally!!! Phew!!!

Cc
Ralphlauren
Gboliwe
jaybee3
pataki
Fastshipping
chibabe3
lacicrips

Come and see ooo
Re: Settled by jaybee3(m): 12:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
We can only sit on the sideline and restrict our support to hope/prayers after she decided to go alone.

The only respite for me is Inspired's inability to trap any potential customers on nl henceforth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
See the azzhole alexisalex2 taking notes. Goat!!
Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 30, 2015
jaybee3:
We can only sit on the sideline and restrict our support to hope/prayers after she decided to go alone.

The only respite for me is Inspired's inability to trap any potential customers on nl henceforth

True angry
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:31pm On Jul 30, 2015
jaybee3:

*nods in agreement* i pray she gets a full refund. sad
Re: Settled by Ishilove: 12:40pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
revlution:

I'm sure you've learnt your lessons now. Next time never accept conditions on your hard-earned money. You should be the one giving conditions. Lastly, if you had openly shared those conditions with everybody on the thread, I'm sure we would have advised you appropriately.
But good to know you have other alternatives of collecting your money, even though I feel you're only saying that to console yourself. As it is now, it'll be near impossible to get your money back. From what I've discovered, inspiredm has nothing to lose and there's nothing tying him back home, so it's easy to just abscond, and never come back again. Which ever way, I wish you all the best!

1 Like

Re: Settled by jaybee3(m): 1:00pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: Settled by Ishilove: 1:25pm On Jul 30, 2015
jaybee3:

hello
Hi hi. Sup? I've replied the mail you sent.
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Aunty mi, please read this: https://www.nairaland.com/2489236/new-plan-defeat-scammers-dare
Thanks...na to dey report you anyhow remain. tongue grin
Re: Settled by kakakibuy(m): 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

500 cars in 2010 for sales....going......going.......going / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.