Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Settled - Autos (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33184 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 11:51am On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Seun locked the thread because inspired gave a condition of the thread being removed prior to payment. Chelseabmw being the moderator obliged and pulled down the thread, however seun who has been following the whole thing in the background put the thread back up and censored it which i totally 100% supported.

Inspired gave some silly conditions which as far as revlution was concerned a matter that had dragged for 6 months and now the end was near, agreed to tentatively. The money was to be paid back in 2 installments and chelseabmw stood as a witness for inspired, Now inspired later turned around and said he would no longer pay and would use the money to clean up the bad image he has gotten via that thread and nairaland which made us now tow a different route. He, inspired only helped to further escalate the issue via his sturborn arrogant posture and we are now obliging him by taking this to heights he never imagined we would, All those now involved, embassies, foreign law enforcement, local law enforcement including efcc.

Even after the thread got locked i have kept communication going with revlution. I am no longer having communications with inspired as i feel we are past the point of reasoning now.
That's what you get when you don't listen to people. With the type of fire inspired was getting on that thread, he would have coughed out the money by now. I felt slighted with revlution's stand, it was a disrespect to everyone who took out time from their busy life to support her in getting thru to Inspired. And then her last response was a tad arrogant in my opinion - or should I say she was simply misled? In any case, it'll be difficult to get that money back from inspired seeing as they're both not in the country.

Thanks for the update.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 26, 2015
alexis everytime i pop up you do too because u want updates so badly for your boss. Well you have been updated now so update him

1 Like

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2015
See the m0ronic f00ls logging in to take notes, Na trailer go jam una last last. Blawwdy animals!!
Re: Settled by seangy4konji: 11:56am On Jul 26, 2015
Dear Revlution...

It saddens my heart that you were coerced into such...I dont know the amount of lillions you have in your account but buying noddles and text books and second hand clothes for motherless babies homes in yaba and ikaja would have trippled the hundred millions instead of dolling it out to this unrepentant bastards trolling all over auto section and people still advice you all but you wont listen...

The jazz this people r doing is second to none but remember the day we will sleep and wont wake up...Judgement awaits you all.

God be with us all any way and bless my week.

Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Jul 26, 2015
lacicrips:

That's what you get when you don't listen to people. With the type of fire inspired was getting on that thread, he would have coughed out the money by now. I felt slighted with revlution's stand, it was a disrespect to everyone who took out time from their busy life to support her in getting thru to Inspired. And then her last response was a tad arrogant in my opinion - or should I say she was simply misled? In any case, it'll be difficult to get that money back from inspired seeing as they're both not in the country.
Thanks for the update.
Gbam! She was. The association of advisers inc aka wunmi Allen &co talked her in to the yeye condition. Na God go punish all of them one by one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by seangy4konji: 12:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
AMEN(399x)
Idowuogbo:

Gbam! She was. The association of advisers inc aka wunmi Allen &co talked her in to the yeye condition. Na God go punish all of them one by one.
Re: Settled by Gboliwe: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:
alexis everytime i pop up you do too because u want updates so badly for your boss. Well you have been updated now so update him

Since you understand his aim, why are you feeding him? Can't you just work this in the background and appear with the result? If you keep updating this on your activities, no matter how irrelevant the info is depending on who needs the info, you will be puting the entire "project" in jeopardy.

Revlution the owner of the money and suffers the loss majorly is a nairalander and can still access this forum, mind leaving her to do the postings incase she wants to.

To some of us, the case is closed and we believe Revlution is happy with the outcome, if not, she could have started another thread to call out Seun, Chelseabmw and the others. Until she does so, stop feeding the scammers. We know Inspiredm is an arrogant, noisemaking scammer and if his alternates come here, this thread will be on fire and subsequently closed.

2 Likes

Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Just imagine the nerve.
Re: Settled by Eyop: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

So can you tell me that someone will talk you into accepting that and you will gladly oblige? I don't believe in such but rather that's how she wanted it to be and not that she was misled. If you were to be in her shoes,will you be misled The painful part was allowing members carry her matter on the head but at the end she just sent one yeye message which was indeed a great disappointment.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
I only blame whoever deserves to be blamed ID. Revlution had a 3 way with inspired and chelseabmw and only told me after decisions had been reached. i asked her to copy seun b4 doing anything and this was how seun took decisive action albeit late. She only mentioned inspired and chelseabmw to me and chelsea standing in for inspired as a witness. She also forwarded inspireds email communications with her to me.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Since you understand his aim, why are you feeding him? Can't you just work this in the background and appear with the result? If you keep updating this on your activities, no matter how irrelevant the info is depending on who needs the info, you will be puting the entire "project" in jeopardy.

Revlution the owner of the money and suffers the loss majorly is a nairalander and can still access this forum, mind leaving her to do the postings incase she wants to.

To some of us, the case is closed and we believe Revlution is happy with the outcome, if not, she could have started another thread to call out Seun, Chelseabmw and the others. Until she does so, stop feeding the scammers. We know Inspiredm is an arrogant, noisemaking scammer and if his alternates come here, this thread will be on fire and subsequently closed.

Noted and done Gboliwe
Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
PLS NOBODY SHOULD SEND ME A PM ON THIS ISSUE ANYMORE
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:
PLS NOBODY SHOULD SEND ME A PM ON THIS ISSUE ANYMORE
shattap dia! You no go wan use sandpaper clean yansh na...if i send you pm no reply am you hia? Nonsense and Japajantis angry
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I only blame whoever deserves to be blamed ID. Revlution had a 3 way with inspired and chelseabmw and only told me after decisions had been reached. i asked her to copy seun b4 doing anything and this was how seun took decisive action albeit late. She only mentioned inspired and chelseabmw to me and chelsea standing in for inspired as a witness. She also forwarded inspireds email communications with her to me.

Guy, you got it late na hin you tell me make we give the conditions chance ba? Stop changing mouth here biko! You starting to p!ss me off angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Eyop:

So can you tell me that someone will talk you into accepting that and you will gladly oblige? I don't believe in such but rather that's how she wanted it to be and not that she was misled. If you were to be in her shoes,will you be misled The painful part was allowing members carry her matter on the head but at the end she just sent one yeye message which was indeed a great disappointment.
Bobo, she was desperate to get something back na...and the advisers inc saw she was vulnerable hence y they came up with the stup!d conditions. Revlution, get ready to spend cash mehn....you go use 1milla collect 2.7Milla. Smart move...very smart move. MsteeeeeEeeeew!! Oshisko!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

shattap dia! You no go wan use sandpaper clean yansh na...if i send you pm no reply am you hia? Nonsense and Japajantis angry

I just might not reply especially if its regarding this issue because you are so unpredictable. You attack whoever even those in good light. I am not revlution and should not be bombarded with pms. I am not in the UK where she is so in some ways i am limited by distance pertaining to her and i am not the only one she is communicating with so she is being influenced from several angles of which i have no say. In some issues i get reports of decisions while on others she seeks my advice. So now you blame me?
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I just might not reply especially if its regarding this issue because you are so unpredictable. You attack whoever even those in good light. I am not revlution and should not be bombarded with pms. I am not in the UK where she is so in some ways i am limited by distance pertaining to her and i am not the only one she is communicating with so she is being influenced from several angles of which i have no say. In some issues i get reports of decisions while on others she seeks my advice. So now you blame me?
GUY, I BLAME EVERY BAGA THAT TOLD HER TO ACCEPT THAT STUP!D CONDITION. YOU DON'T ACCEPT CONDITIONS FROM SCAMMERS.I TOLD YOU THIS FROM DAY ONE, SO SAVE ME THAT UNPREDICTABLE CRAP!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Can you stop sharing all the underground moves to help relvution, you are giving out too much info, hian!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Settled by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

GUY, I BLAME EVERY BAGA THAT TOLD HER TO ACCEPT THAT STUP!D CONDITION. YOU DON'T ACCEPT CONDITIONS FROM SCAMMERS.I TOLD YOU THIS FROM DAY ONE, SO SAVE ME THAT UNPREDICTABLE CRAP!

Thanks for the vote of confidence
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Lwkmd!! This babe sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are sending your message to "whom it may concern" in a palatable way mehn.... i hail the queen of reverse psychology. grin tongue
Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 1:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Settled by seangy4konji: 1:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
BAD PEOPLE..BAD INTENTS...

KARMA IS A BITCH...

MIGHT NOT BE ON U BUT ALL YOUR GENERATIONS.
Re: Settled by Gboliwe: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lwkmd!! This babe sef grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you are sending your message to "whom it may concern" in a palatable way mehn.... i hail the queen of reverse psychology. grin tongue
cool cool cool cool
Re: Settled by BONES488: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Those who know, know but those who dont , dont and you sir know absolutely nothing. You are here doing e-fuming and e- accusations. Why dont you ask fastshipping what he did to actually help out and others who genuinely showed concern through actions and not e-ranters like yourself who hide behind their keyboards and spew balderdash all over someone elses thread. Maybe you also need to reach out to revlution while at it and get pointers since you want to know about me and find out the truth so badly Silly people everywhere you look.

Are you Damogul?
Did you or did you not defend shopclue against airomon collecting his money?

I await answers.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Gboliwe: 1:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
seangy4konji:
BAD PEOPLE..BAD INTENTS...

KARMA IS A BITCH...

MIGHT NOT BE ON U BUT ALL YOUR GENERATIONS.

iBeg, leave "all your generations" outta this. Karma should deal with the individual that stirred it. We are in this world per head per head.
Re: Settled by Gboliwe: 1:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Naijadeyhia, be the bigger one here. This is a bait, don't bite please.
Re: Settled by seangy4konji: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
How it take concern me...na from dis world self he go start d suffer and he go deh continue deh go to d next generations...

It just deh pain me d pikin weh no sabi anything weh hin papa go just put rubbish ontop am.
Gboliwe:

iBeg, leave "all your generations" outta this. Karma should deal with the individual that stirred it. We are in this world per head per head.
Re: Settled by BONES488: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

AMEN
Re: Settled by Raymie(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Seun locked the thread because inspired gave a condition of the thread being removed prior to payment. Chelseabmw being the moderator obliged and pulled down the thread, however seun who has been following the whole thing in the background put the thread back up and censored it which i totally 100% supported.

Inspired gave some silly conditions which as far as revlution was concerned a matter that had dragged for 6 months and now the end was near, agreed to tentatively. The money was to be paid back in 2 installments and chelseabmw stood as a witness for inspired, Now inspired later turned around and said he would no longer pay and would use the money to clean up the bad image he has gotten via that thread and nairaland which made us now tow a different route. He, inspired only helped to further escalate the issue via his sturborn arrogant posture and we are now obliging him by taking this to heights he never imagined we would, All those now involved, embassies, foreign law enforcement, local law enforcement including efcc.
Even after the thread got locked i have kept communication going with revlution. I am no longer having communications with inspired as i feel we are past the point of reasoning now.
What rubbish! The nerve! Clean what image? Just like the others, I blame @Revlution to get coerced into her course of action. However, that she was misled should not stop us from pursuing this good however we can. @Inspired, @ChelseaBMW and yhur group of fraudster friends, yhu guys may be laughing now, but it won't be long. By God's grace, even if yhu do pay up, the EFCC will STILL use yhu guys to shine in public. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Settled by FastShipping: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Raymie:
What rubbish! The nerve! Clean what image? Just like the others, I blame @Revlution to get coerced into her course of action. However, that she was misled should not stop us from pursuing this good however we can. @Inspired, @ChelseaBMW and yhur group of fraudster friends, yhu guys may be laughing now, but it won't be long. By God's grace, even if yhu do pay up, the EFCC will STILL use yhu guys to shine in public. Nonsense.

Her action shouldn't stop anyone from doing whatever it takes to deal with the criminal who duped her of 2.7 million Naira.

As a matter of fact, I will resume hunting down the criminal from tomorrow. It was the agreement between them that got me to pause a little bit.

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
Naijadeyhia, be the bigger one here. This is a bait, don't bite please.

Gbogbo dont worry i wont bite.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Her action shouldn't stop anyone from doing whatever it takes to deal with the criminal who duped her of 2.7 million Naira.

As a matter of fact, I will resume hunting down the criminal from tomorrow. It was the agreement between them that got me to pause a little bit.

chop knuckle bro. These are what i live for. statements such as this. People who truly desire to help. God bless you real good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.