Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,330 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Settled - Autos (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33177 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by Raymie(m): 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Her action shouldn't stop anyone from doing whatever it takes to deal with the criminal who duped her of 2.7 million Naira.
As a matter of fact, I will resume hunting down the criminal from tomorrow. It was the agreement between them that got me to pause a little bit.
Please do. Meanwhile @Phemmy and @Osama10, abeg allow us to arrange our canopy on yhur plot for the meantime since Landlord Seun, Landlady Revlution and ex caretaker ChelseaBMW locked the gates to our compound and gave the keys to Inspired. No fex.

7 Likes

Re: Settled by seangy4konji: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amen.
naijadeyhia:

chop knuckle bro. These are what i live for. statements such as this. People who truly desire to help. God bless you real good.
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
Raymie:
Please do. Meanwhile @Phemmy and @Osama10, abeg allow us to arrange our canopy on yhur plot for the meantime since Landlord Seun, Landlady Revlution and ex caretaker ChelseaBMW locked the gates to our compound and gave the keys to Inspired. No fex.
Lmao!
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
I just heard from Revlution this morning. The criminal that duped her has refused to honor the agreement as agreed between the parties involved. It is high time we pressured Seun to do the needful by bringing back the thread. Failure for Seun to bring back the thread means he supports the use of his site for criminal activities.

We need someone on ground in Lagos who can submit petition to the EFCC Lagos office. Any volunteer should express willingness to do so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settled by markpenk: 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2015
Wow... So this is where the matter is still at? Thanks for the update. I was just wondering about the outcome of that issue the other day. It's sad. I hope this gets resolved pronto.

I'd be surprised if you were still in touch with him. The way I see it, this is way past negotiations. Now that he's shown his true colour, he needs needs to be treated like the criminal he is and dealt with with extreme prejudice.

Keep up the good work man. Cheers.

naijadeyhia:

Seun locked the thread because inspired gave a condition of the thread being removed prior to payment. Chelseabmw being the moderator obliged and pulled down the thread, however seun who has been following the whole thing in the background put the thread back up and censored it which i totally 100% supported.

Inspired gave some silly conditions which as far as revlution was concerned a matter that had dragged for 6 months and now the end was near, agreed to tentatively. The money was to be paid back in 2 installments and chelseabmw stood as a witness for inspired, Now inspired later turned around and said he would no longer pay and would use the money to clean up the bad image he has gotten via that thread and nairaland which made us now tow a different route. He, inspired only helped to further escalate the issue via his sturborn arrogant posture and we are now obliging him by taking this to heights he never imagined we would, All those now involved, embassies, foreign law enforcement, local law enforcement including efcc.

Even after the thread got locked i have kept communication going with revlution. I am no longer having communications with inspired as i feel we are past the point of reasoning now.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:
I just heard from Revlution this morning. The criminal that duped her has refused to honor the agreement as agreed between the parties involved. It is high time we pressured Seun to do the needful by bringing back the thread. Failure for Seun to bring back the thread means he supports the use of his site for criminal activities.

We need someone on ground in Lagos who can submit petition to the EFCC Lagos office. Any volunteer should express willingness to do so.

sent u a pm
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 3:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Her action shouldn't stop anyone from doing whatever it takes to deal with the criminal who duped her of 2.7 million Naira.

As a matter of fact, I will resume hunting down the criminal from tomorrow. It was the agreement between them that got me to pause a little bit.
I told you to carry on with ya movement that something fishy is going down, you see now? You dey apply pause for scammer? Smh
Re: Settled by markpenk: 3:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
True that! But then, chances are he's just going to pocket the funds. Well, I've always said this matter wasn't one for diplomacy. That it required brute force. But then, its not my money. Good luck man. Hope it all works out.
naijadeyhia:

Yep his myopic brain fails to comprehend that google is way bigger than nairaland and he cannot clean up google. whats done is done and he brought it upon himself.
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
markpenk:
True that! But then, chances are he's just going to pocket the funds. Well, I've always said this matter wasn't one for diplomacy. That it required brute force. But then, its not my money. Good luck man. Hope it all works out.

Brute force can only be used if you see the criminal in Lagos. What about if the criminal is a fugitive hiding in the U.S?
Re: Settled by FastShipping: 3:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

I told you to carry on with ya movement that something fishy is going down, you see now? You dey apply pause for scammer? Smh

I have just mailed them this morning that the case is still on. The last email they sent me was about setting up a one on one meeting with an FBI agent in my locality but haven't heard from them since they sent that email.
Re: Settled by Setaje(f): 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Nnna mehn!!!!! angry
Re: Settled by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

I have just mailed them this morning that the case is still on. The last email they sent me was about setting up a one on one meeting with an FBI agent in my locality but haven't heard from them since they sent that email.

if you wish to talk with idowuogbo per updates do so via a pm and not openly here. I have read your pm and fully understood. Thanks for the jolt and encouragement i appreciate it. Lets make this happen shall we? God to know you think with a clear head and have your goals well laid out.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
naijadeyhia:

if you wish to talk with idowuogbo per updates do so via a pm and not openly here. I have read your pm and fully understood. Thanks for the jolt and encouragement i appreciate it. Lets make this happen shall we? God to know you think with a clear head and have your goals well laid out.

Now you are talking, it is better to take inspiredm unawares, the guy is the con artist of the year on Nairaland........ angry
Re: Settled by markpenk: 4:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Excellent question. You're familiar with the term Occam's razor, right? So, let's start by applying pressure locally. The criminal has a showroom, does he not? he has bank accounts, doesn't he? Good.

1. Revlution needs to take about 2-4 weeks break from work wherever she is to come down to naija. if she wants to go the legal route, the first thing to do would be to report the case to his bank -the bank she paid into so they'll freeze his accts in that bank and other banks. It'll be better if she hires a good lawyer to file the complaint on her behalf. A complaint from a lawyer will be expedited faster than if she were to do it by herself.

2. If she doesn't want to tow the legal route, she can report the guy to soldiers (there are solders here on NL or people who know some high ranking soldiers here. you'll be surprised at the help you'll get if you ask) who will go with her to the showroom along with a lawyer to pick up a car of the same value.

3. If she doesn't want to do that, she can go to the US herself. Since she's just across the pond, that's a 6 hour flight or so. if she has a general idea of which state he's in, all she has to do is either contact the local law enforcement officials and report the case of fraud from a NIGERIAN CRIMINAL who escaped there to hide out or hire a bounty hunter who will track him down -they're easy to find in most states.

Once they do, he'll be automatically deported -visa or not- to his country of origin. Then, she can have soldiers pick him up, tune him up a bit for a few hours and he'll pay the money.

It's that simple. Is there some work involved? You bet! But, I personally think it's worth it to teach the scammer a lesson.

Just my 2 cents.
FastShipping:

Brute force can only be used if you see the criminal in Lagos. What about if the criminal is a fugitive hiding in the U.S?

2 Likes

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
Please if possible use the name of those involved in the deal while exchanging words here, so people don't start thinking Fhemmmy took money from revlution, I just take God beg una.....

Some people will just come to last page and read and wont be able to read between the lone.

.......Fhemmmy will never take anyone's money and run.

1 Like

Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

my dear, we warned Revlution that the dude will will play a fast one on him but she accepted that the thread should be closed. She is now an architect of her problem.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 26, 2015
lacicrips:

That's what you get when you don't listen to people. With the type of fire inspired was getting on that thread, he would have coughed out the money by now. I felt slighted with revlution's stand, it was a disrespect to everyone who took out time from their busy life to support her in getting thru to Inspired. And then her last response was a tad arrogant in my opinion - or should I say she was simply misled? In any case, it'll be difficult to get that money back from inspired seeing as they're both not in the country.

Thanks for the update.
I also felt the same way too, she didn't really appreciate our effort in the struggle to get her money back.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 26, 2015
confusedlady:

She should have listened to posters who warned her not to trust anybody.
In the end she will get a scrap vehicle as compensation.
It has happened before.
yea, she was warned but she didn't listen.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
wheredemdey:

The matter tire me walahi...I know the kind of advice I gave dat dove called revulution...she ignored ma words of wisdom....it even earned me a ban from that scallywag...that son of a gun cum ex mod Chelsea shit...

its been almost a month now....no refund...this is an issue that a trip would hv settled...I will just sit by the sidelines and read comments...the dove revlution obviously doesn't need help...she was coerced by seun to lock up the former thread and she really disrespected us...
yea, she was warned but she didn't listen.
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fhemmmy:
Please if possible use the name of those involved in the deal while exchanging words here, so people don't start thinking Fhemmmy took money from revlution, I just take God beg una.....

Some people will just come to last page and read and wont be able to read between the lone.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Settled by bettercreature(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
The first page of this thread funny die,i was actually looking for inspiredm anyway
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

Cool. Abeg easy with the updates on nl....the animal is viewing with alts.
Re: Settled by Setaje(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Upon all the dream I had about naijadeyhia, Idowuogbo and me chasing inspired wiv a fast car........ angry. Just negodu!!!!!!!!
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 6:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
FastShipping:

he's coming back soon....we dey help am with countdown. VisA wey remain small b4 it kpayin,he is surely come back to continue his hols in kirikiri.
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 6:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
Setaje:
Upon all the dream I had about naijadeyhia, Idowuogbo and me chasing inspired wiv a fast car........ angry. Just negodu!!!!!!!!
Lolz...you see now? I told you to go back to the dream world and see if we were successful in beheading that baba. If we don comot hin head na,shebi this thief for dey prison. angry

1 Like

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Idowuogbo:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Keep laughing me oh, God is watching you in 3D tongue tongue
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Keep laughing me oh, God is watching you in 3D tongue tongue
Nothing do you o jare Oga Femo. smiley
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Friend mi aieromon,so dem no pay you your balance na hin you no inform me? NA Amadioha go give that Wunmi Allen belle. Blawwdy scammer! Awon ashinu squad
Re: Settled by Pluslargent(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
Av never seen some one dig his own grave which such brazeness as i see on this thread.this is sure a case of him whom the gods want to destroy,they first turn mad!
Hope this time around the case will reach a favourable close, why was chelsea bmw banned?
Re: Settled by tunergy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
markpenk:
Excellent question. You're familiar with the term Occam's razor, right? So, let's start by applying pressure locally. The criminal has a showroom, does he not? he has bank accounts, doesn't he? Good.

1. Revlution needs to take about 2-4 weeks break from work wherever she is to come down to naija. if she wants to go the legal route, the first thing to do would be to report the case to his bank -the bank she paid into so they'll freeze his accts in that bank and other banks. It'll be better if she hires a good lawyer to file the complaint on her behalf. A complaint from a lawyer will be expedited faster than if she were to do it by herself.

2. If she doesn't want to tow the legal route, she can report the guy to soldiers (there are solders here on NL or people who know some high ranking soldiers here. you'll be surprised at the help you'll get if you ask) who will go with her to the showroom along with a lawyer to pick up a car of the same value.

3. If she doesn't want to do that, she can go to the US herself. Since she's just across the pond, that's a 6 hour flight or so. if she has a general idea of which state he's in, all she has to do is either contact the local law enforcement officials and report the case of fraud from a NIGERIAN CRIMINAL who escaped there to hide out or hire a bounty hunter who will track him down -they're easy to find in most states.

Once they do, he'll be automatically deported -visa or not- to his country of origin. Then, she can have soldiers pick him up, tune him up a bit for a few hours and he'll pay the money.

It's that simple. Is there some work involved? You bet! But, I personally think it's worth it to teach the scammer a lesson.

Just my 2 cents.

This Turn of Events is sad really sad.
Re: Settled by Pluslargent(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
I think its best a fresh thread be opened so we can let phemmy and osama resolve thier minor ish and also to prevent any form of misunderstanding of who the villian in the case in point actually is, it is only safe to assume revolution and all involved would know better this time who they are dealing with.
The more publicity this thing gets the more unbearable life will be for the culprit and the.more help could be recruited,hence the first condition to pull the former thread down.
Re: Settled by lacicrips(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Lol. Oga Femi you should be happy they've taken the pressure off of you. I feel for Osama, we've completely invaded & taken over his thread. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

500 cars in 2010 for sales....going......going.......going / EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.