Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Settled - Autos (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Settled (33182 Views)

SETTLED: / 2001 Mazda Tribute ES ** Settled ** Pre-ordered By Piedpiper Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
alexisalex2:

Are you ashamed of your business?
Post your corporate address and official phone number for us here with website address here for u s to check it on google to make sure you're genuine.
Mr 28 employees. grin
who are the us? Go and pay up you goat!!!

1 Like

Re: Settled by MSItachi: 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
I am dedicating myself to fighting evil in the auto section. I am a car enthusiast and I don't want our dear auto section to die. Me no fit shout online oo. But I am now watching auto section as unofficial mod.

Femi you are doing a good PR job here. Though u mess up gaaan
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 5:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Nice one, sir . . . I will have my partner in Lagos to contact you . . . In the meantime, give me your best on
2005 Avalon, 2007 Avalon, 2008 Avalon
2007 Camry, 2010 Camry
2007 RX 350, 2011 RX 350
2006 4Runner, 2009 4Runner - - -
These are what we have enroute to Lagos, and we might be able to start business with one or more of these
Thanks for the request, boss! I just sent you an email.
MGL
Re: Settled by Gboliwe: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Cc
Pataki
jaybee3
Gboliwe
ifyalways
cococandy
TheMadame
Setaje
Adufetohposh
Wheredemdey

There you have it guys....thats the latest.

I was at that our hangout but didn't see you. Even dropped a message for you.
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

Thanks for the request, boss! I just sent you an email.
MGL

Seen, we will talk and looking forward to doing business with you.
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 5:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Seen, we will talk and looking forward to doing business with you.
Likewise.
MGL
Re: Settled by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

Likewise.
MGL

Bro if u treat fhemmmy well u will also get patronage from me. How much would u charge to clear a bus loaded with stuff? Roro
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 5:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Bro if u treat fhemmmy well u will also get patronage from me. How much would u charge to clear a bus loaded with stuff?
Thanks for the message. We'll definitely treat Chairman Fhemmmy really good. He should expect the best from us. We are in the process of sending him a quote (we already exchanged introductory emails). Could you please send us an email at info@mglltd.com so we may discuss business appropriately? That would be very much appreciated.
MGL
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Bro if u treat fhemmmy well u will also get patronage from me. How much would u charge to clear a bus loaded with stuff? Roro
Lmao! So na oga Femo you wan use do scapegoat abi? I like ya style.
Re: Settled by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

Thanks for the message. We'll definitely treat Chairman Fhemmmy really good. He should expect the best from us. We are in the process of sending him a quote (we already exchanged introductory emails). Could you please send us an email at info@mglltd.com so we may discuss business appropriately? That would be very much appreciated.
MGL

Will do in a bit. Having father son playtime with my kid. The guy doesn't like me being distracted at such times
Re: Settled by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Idowuogbo:

B4 nko? E get reason why guinea fowls exist na lol
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Will do in a bit. Having father son playtime with my kid. The guy doesn't like me being distracted at such times
Will be waiting. Please do enjoy your play time with your kid!
MGL
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

I will surely let people knows if he treat me well and i am sure he will as long as his price is fair and service great, we will be onboard with his business
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Idowuogbo:

\
No worry, oga Femo no go be scapegoat. We go treat am well!
MGL
Re: Settled by calculusx(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=14pt] Please let us refrain from insults and abusive words. This thread has been here for quite a while, but few people paid attention to it. I know Fhemmy and Osama will surely settle things amicably.

Back to Alesisalex2, I'm sorry to say this, there is no conspiracy anywhere. The sky is too large for every bird to fly, the more we see this as conspiracy or competition the bad we complicate things.

Online Transaction is yet to hold a grip in Nigeria and what everyone is trying to do is to build buyer's confidence. You may not know the negative effect Revlution thread had on all NLers {both buyer and dealer}. It's now BUYER's BEWARE.

Alexisalex2, No man is an Island and no one is above mistake in life but when it becomes too many it's no longer a mistake. You remain the BEST dealer as far as pre-order is concerned no doubt. Try and take a deep sleep and see where you got it wrong. I understand its almost impossible for a business man to survive in Nigeria considering the economic hardship but cutting corners isn't always the best. No matter the famine in desert, a lion will never eat grass. grin

I don't believe in cheap advert, that is why I always want my handwork to speak for me. Those who mentioned my name on this thread did so to appreciate me and nothing more. Oga Fhemmy, Osama10 and we readers have learnt one or 2 things from this thread. It's better to accept our mistakes and learn how to become a better person in future than we seeing this as conspiracy, jealousy or witch hunt. Nairaland has gone beyond the shore of Nigeria.

Long Live Nairaland
[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

MGL

Checking out your site already, is there a track for ACL on your site under another name?
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Being a scapegoat is a great thing oh . . . .Lol
Re: Settled by ClearYourGoods: 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Checking out your site already, is there a track for ACL on your site under another name?
No, but will be added in a few minutes. Let me talk to the web developer. We apologize for that!
MGL
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
ClearYourGoods:

No, but will be added in a few minutes. Let me talk to the web developer. We apologize for that!
MGL

OK, Sir . . .
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
calculusx:
Please let us refrain from insults and abusive words. This thread has been here for quite a while, but few people paid attention to it. I know Fhemmy and Osama will surely settle things amicably.

Back to Alesisalex2, I'm sorry to say this, there is no conspiracy anywhere. The sky is too large for every bird to fly, the more we see this as conspiracy or competition the bad we complicate things.

Online Transaction is yet to hold a grip in Nigeria and what everyone is trying to do is to build buyer's confidence. You may not know the negative effect Revlution thread had on all NLers {both buyer and dealer}. It's now BUYER's BEWARE.

Alexisalex2, No man is an Island and no one is above mistake in life but when it becomes too many it's no longer a mistake. You remain the BEST dealer as far as pre-order is concerned no doubt. Try and take a deep sleep and see where you got it wrong. I understand its almost impossible for a business man to survive in Nigeria considering the economic hardship but cutting corners isn't always the best. No matter the famine in desert, a lion will never eat grass. grin

I don't believe in cheap advert, that is why I always want my handwork to speak for me. Those who mentioned my name on this thread did so to appreciate me and nothing more. Oga Fhemmy, Osama10 and we readers have learnt one or 2 things from this thread. It's better to accept our mistakes and learn how to become a better person in future than we seeing this as conspiracy, jealousy or witch hunt. Nairaland has gone beyond the shore of Nigeria.

Long Live Nairaland
Awwwww....if to say I no marry early i for propose oo... you are always making sense mehn...jah bless your hustle kiss
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

B4 nko? E get reason why guinea fowls exist na lol

You dey use style call me guinea fowl be that oh . . . . Ummmm Fhemmmy Guinea Motos (Doesnt sound good jooo) tongue
Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 5:46pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

Being a scapegoat is a great thing oh . . . .Lol
Dbanj is speaking....1...2....testing mic# grin
Re: Settled by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You dey use style call me guinea fowl be that oh . . . . Ummmm Fhemmmy Guinea Motos (Doesnt sound good jooo) tongue

Na metaphor na femolala! Meanwhile u need to eat the meat from guinea fowl o. U no go chop chicken again. There is a reason why they say guinea fowls and not chickens. Na d best specimen na.

More like F.G motors...Fhemmmy guinea motors...Dem fit misinterpret am to mean Federal Government motors.... dat one na mega deals o...bullet proof cars et al
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Na metaphor na femolala! Meanwhile u need to eat the meat from guinea fowl o. U no go chop chicken again. There is a reason why they say guinea fowls and not chickens. Na d best specimen na.

More like F.G motors...Fhemmmy guinea motors...Dem fit misinterpret am to mean Federal Government motors.... dat one na mega deals o...bullet proof cars et al

That means i am getting close to where it is happening oh, CHairman, i know it was a metaphor Sir, and i could read through jokes too, so not to worry, we are so good, i like the F.G Motos oh . . . .Lol, but i think i would rather stick with Fhemmmy Motos, so i could leave it behind for my little guy one day . . . . kiss kiss
Re: Settled by Fhemmmy: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Dbanj is speaking....1...2....testing mic# grin

Madam at the top, i overhail oh . . . You are too much
Re: Settled by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Fhemmmy:

That means i am getting close to where it is happening oh, CHairman, i know it was a metaphor Sir, and i could read through jokes too, so not to worry, we are so good, i like the F.G Motos oh . . . .Lol, but i think i would rather stick with Fhemmmy Motos, so i could leave it behind for my little guy one day . . . . kiss kiss

Awww... na so na. Even bibeli talk am say " a good man leaves an inheritance for his children's children
Re: Settled by Stancima(m): 6:24pm On Jul 25, 2015
Am just seeing this thread for the first time. Once more am thrilled by the humility of Fhemmy motors. Keep it up sir. I once got an 05 V6 accord from a dealer and had to change the gearbox in 2 months. I got an 07 Rav4 V6 4WD from the same dealer and it came with one bad ignition coil and faulty stereo (minimal issue though). Recently I got a used 27Kva soundproof Perkins from a dealer who happens to be my uncle. I discovered the tank was punctured and the radiator also. But these people responded in manners that showed they were genuinely concerned. This I consider invaluable. I came to the conclusion that we should all follow our orders for used items with prayers otherwise opt for brand new ones @Chief Osama...u surely have proven to be a matured and understanding customer by making the next order after a previous 'rough' one. @Fhemmy motors..keep being nice to your customers and it won't be a bad idea to follow up with satisfaction rating or feedback few days or weeks after product delivery. Hope to do business with you someday.
Re: Settled by Pataki: 6:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
So Revlution has not been paid by Emmanuel Akintunde?

Why was she in a rush to have her thread shut down, giving us a belief that an agreement for payment had been concluded with even a moderator on this forum alluding to both parties settling it offline? undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
mexxy1:
I believe Seun has some explanations to make.
1. Inspired has been banned how come his moniker doesn't show ''nobody' like others when they are banned?
2. How could a banned user be seen by past 5pm today? I got this screen shot just now.

cc:
Seun
Naijadehia
Idowuogbo
Fastshipping
Emmmm...Oga detective,na when you deactivate e dey show nobody ooo.... hian! Go for tutorials biko! E remain small you go reach them kakibuy and Fastshipping dem level. grin grin
Re: Settled by confusedlady: 8:12pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pataki:

Why was she in a rush to have her thread shut down, giving us a belief that an agreement for payment had been concluded with even a moderator on this forum alluding to both parties settling it offline? undecided

De javu.
She probably did not know this had happened before many times.
I hate to say it,but she wad warned by several posters,that this would happen.
The only good thing thatcame outof this was the suspension of Chelsea bmw as a moderator.
All other things remain the same.
The more things change,the more they remain the same. Think about it people.

4 Likes

Re: Settled by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Pataki:

They bullied her. Imagine make person dey accept conditions on top hin money? She na thief suppose dey give you terms and conditions abi you wey get the money suppose dey issue deadline? Smh!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

EFCC Raids Astrax Autos, Seizes 29 Cars / See The Cost Of a Volkswagen In 1982 / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.