Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,796 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:04 PM

Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now (34268 Views)

160 Fuel Tankers Allocated To The North, 40 To The South-West / Photo From Ifeanyi Ubah's Capital Oil Depot In Lagos / Breaking! Long Queues As Motorists Storm Ifeanyi Ubah’s Capital Oil(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by BlackHuman(m): 10:24pm On May 24, 2015
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by CyberWolf: 10:25pm On May 24, 2015
Can the Yoruba hypocrites here tell Tinubu's Oando or Adenuga's Conoil to do the same? angry angry angry angry Bunch of ediots..

2 Likes

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by bornmekus: 10:26pm On May 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Am.okay. . u??
Evening cheesy
Congracts Tohpahz

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by davodyguy: 10:26pm On May 24, 2015
Chinom:

Who da fuq is 'US'. Uba has settled his case with AMCON. Be thankful and grateful to him. The entire system may collapse if Uba did not offer to redeem Nigeria. Remove your ethnic and tribal goggles.
Shut da Fk up. He settled nothing. He's still owing billions of naira. Stop talking rubbish. The initial agreement was for Amcon to manage all his assets. I mean all his assets from the truck park to his estate in Maitama and depot in Suleja in order to curb the mismanagement, but almighty Jonathan prevented this by ensuring he gets them back and be paying back the loan. Shut da fk up and stop talking what you don't know.

Amcon is in Ikoyi, go there to obtain facts or go to Zambezi Crescent in Abuja to get info

You pathetic fools must tribalise everything

2 Likes

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
adaweezy:
AMCON will still take over Capital Oil
haters shift one side
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by tohpahz(f): 10:28pm On May 24, 2015
Eyepencil:
Good evening my queen. Am good my dear, just wana check on you my queen. cool

Thanks dear.. I'm good smiley

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by davodyguy: 10:29pm On May 24, 2015
Uncletony:

U shud have made ur point without insult!. If u are right no need to insult, but if u are wrong , u have no right to insult. Like i asked; anyone who does'nt belive in Jesus christ, will not make heaven according to d Bible. No matter ur religion

you made an inciting comment

I'm telling you, you don't have to believe in Anything to make heaven

go and read you bible very very well.

Mere observing the 10 commandments in Exodus 20, will take you to heaven

Did Moses believe in Jesus or in God before he died?

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by tohpahz(f): 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=Kolade354 post=34063841][/quote]

Are you okay??
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by solid3(m): 10:30pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
I don't know y I hate "change" embarassed

I wonder how you survived the lagoon in the first place to come and come n type this lubbish. sad

2 Likes

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:31pm On May 24, 2015
davodyguy:
Shut da Fk up. He settled nothing. He's still owing billions of naira. Stop talking rubbish. The initial agreement was for Amcon to manage all his assets. I mean all his assets from the truck park to his estate in Maitama and depot in Suleja in order to cub the mismanagement, but almighty Jonathan prevented this by ensuring he gets them back and be paying back the loan. Shut da fk up and stop talking what you don't know.

Amcon is in Ikoyi, go there to obtain facts or go to Zambezi Crescent in Abuja to get info

You pathetic fools must tribalise everything
where did u get ur facts? Stop vibrating based on ihe inutara na nti

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by BlackHuman(m): 10:33pm On May 24, 2015
Sunnybobo3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_2M-8UA4po
How do we even know if it's petrol dat's inside?-...it could b diesel or kerosene. OR maybe the tanker's just going to d car wash.

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by davodyguy: 10:34pm On May 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
where did u get ur facts? Stop vibrating based on ihe inutara na nti
Because I'm an insider of both parties. I know more than enough cos I know IFEANYI personally since 2013. So go to bed young boy, when adults are talking
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:34pm On May 24, 2015
solid3:

I wonder how you survived the lagoon in the first place to come and come n type this lubbish. sad
so haven't u heard dat d hunter(oba) has become d hunted.
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Emmanueledu(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2015
This country can never do without the Igbos! we think outside the box... Ifeanyi nwannem chukwu goziebelum gi!!!
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:36pm On May 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Thanks dear.. I'm good smiley
how ws ur day?
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:37pm On May 24, 2015
davodyguy:
Because I'm an insider of both parties. I know more than enough cos I know IFEANYI personally since 2013. So go to bed young boy, when adults are talking
ok sir. But I want to still stay awake small.
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by tohpahz(f): 10:38pm On May 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
how ws ur day?

Just normal oo..

Happy Sunday smiley
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by mooremedia: 10:39pm On May 24, 2015
Because you're sick and need help......
OREMUSSANCTUS:

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Eyepencil: 10:40pm On May 24, 2015
BlackHuman:
How do we even know if it's petrol dat's inside?-...it could b diesel or kerosene. OR maybe the tanker's just going to d car wash.
Is your sp.erm that is inside Mr Thomas.

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by davodyguy: 10:40pm On May 24, 2015
kenex4ever:
ok sir. But I want to still stay awake small.
cheesy
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by 9jatatafo(m): 10:41pm On May 24, 2015
Until we feel the impact. Not interested in this video thing.
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Kolade354(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Are you okay??
When you are still contesting for Miss Nairaland i knw u wnt ask me such...........Now that you have won, U don grow wingz issokay.
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by ALISMILE(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Then mark it my good friend, u er heading for eternal poverty! U will rember someday that sombdy told u dis!

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by kenex4ever(m): 10:42pm On May 24, 2015
tohpahz:

Just normal oo..

Happy Sunday smiley
dsame to u. Did u. Get my pm during d voting Period? I suppose u were on temporal ban when I sent it, did u c it?
B4 I forget, TNX 4 d mention in ur diary, just saw it now.
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Horlufemi(m): 10:43pm On May 24, 2015
[quote author=400billionman post=34063744][/quote]

You are the problem of this world.

Racist and tribalist.

You can't complete a sentence without saying Igbo this, Yoruba that, Hausa them.

You are not more than what your really are. A bag of bones and flesh. a bag made of skin.

One day you'll die and the universe won't notice. Then Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba won't matter anymore. Then you stink and no one wants to know what you were cos u r stinking, yeah a dead man.

You need to rise above all these hate and feeling of superiority which is truly unneeded and does no good.

You reek of foolishness and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by chonchoro(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
At last movement go de as from tomorrow, but as many dt has contributed to suffering we are into today in dis nation God will judge you all
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Uncletony(m): 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
davodyguy:

you made an inciting comment

I'm telling you, you don't have to believe in Anything to make heaven

go and read you bible very very well.

Mere observing the 10 commandments in Exodus 20, will take you to heaven

Did Moses believe in Jesus or in God before he died?

The works of evangelism is mere drama, & d past missionaries committed sucide; is dat what dis dude is trying to say?!
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Nobody: 10:45pm On May 24, 2015
Bisjosh:
Good!

My car hasnt been in motion for days.

And these bus drivers are making it more difficult.

200% fare increment! embarassed
200% increment? shocked
People are really suffering in Naija.
Oh Lord, all the forces that are preventing or seek to prevent the establishment of more refineries, let their machinations fail IJN, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by 19naia(m): 10:48pm On May 24, 2015
All these people in Nigeria willing and waiting to "PAY" for petrol and even accept a higher cost for it as is proven on the black market, yet fuel scarcity in a country with a significant supply of the world's petroleum need..

1. Its not a lack of well paying customers..

2. Its not a lack of petrol in the world..

So what is it? USA is a huge crude and petrol producer, yet it relies on foriegn supply to manage. How is it that nigeria cannot keep a foriegn supply connection going while its own internal stores flounder??

This wreaks of purposefully induced scarcity.. So much profit to be made selling fuel and this empty pit of scacity is allowed to happen while people hunger and the nations connection lines are disabled which in turn affects every sector of economy and social well being.

Lets bring electric vehicles to Nigeria and develop Solar energy production and other alternative energy production...

1 Like

Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by davodyguy: 10:50pm On May 24, 2015
Uncletony:

The works of evangelism is mere drama, & d past missionaries committed sucide; is dat what dis dude is trying to say?!

is that you can deduce from the what you read?
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by 400billionman: 10:50pm On May 24, 2015
Horlufemi:

I am the problem of this world.

Racist and tribalist.

I can't complete a sentence without saying Igbo this, Yoruba that, Hausa them.

I am not more than what your really are. A bag of bones and flesh. a bag made of skin.

One day I'll die and the universe won't notice. Cause I am a hater and penniless. Then Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba won't matter anymore. Then my father stinks and no one wants to know what he were cos i I stink too, yeah a dead man.

I need to rise above all these hate and feeling of superiority which is truly unneeded and does no good.

MY father reeks of foolishness and stupidity.

Ehya..

Fuuk off bro..
Re: Video: Fuel Tankers Leaving Ubah's Capital Oil Depot To Distribute Fuel Now by Horlufemi(m): 10:52pm On May 24, 2015
400billionman:

Ehya..
Fuuk off bro..
Message delivered.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

48 Corpses Of UNIMAID Staff, NNPC Drivers, Soldiers Deposited At UMTH / Court Of Appeal Strikes Out Onnoghen / FG Ends Feeding Of Inmates In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.