Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Don't Understand This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Understand This (1794 Views)

Shake Your Head In Shame In You Understand This Pic / You Need Jesus In Your Life If You Understand This Pic / .... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 1:33am On May 25, 2015
He said,"I wanna be fucking you for the rest of my life".plz NL what does he mean
Re: I Don't Understand This by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:44am On May 25, 2015
Coded proposal..... or not lol
Re: I Don't Understand This by RaeMystix: 2:21am On May 25, 2015
He wants you to become his F buddy for the rest of his life.
Re: I Don't Understand This by Motolank: 2:30am On May 25, 2015
It sweet your belly?
Re: I Don't Understand This by Nobody: 2:41am On May 25, 2015
Ask him na.
Re: I Don't Understand This by Tycyborg(m): 3:14am On May 25, 2015
He wants to be f**king you for the rest of his life... Bleep is a slang we use sometimes for oshodi... It means f**king and i bet for a guy to tell you that, you must have a great ass... Damn!
Re: I Don't Understand This by Nobody: 3:39am On May 25, 2015
It means you will be his wife. Not just a f*ck buddy. The guy must be very naughty and a perv, the why he used such words.
Re: I Don't Understand This by MrCork: 3:41am On May 25, 2015
QueenHeart:
He said,"I wanna be fucking you for the rest of my life".plz NL what does he mean

...THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCEINCE GADEMMMIT...IT MEANS YOR LEG MUST BE OPEN & ON STAND BY 24/7!!! (where is the common sense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Understand This by sarmiie(m): 5:38am On May 25, 2015
And what was ur answer again
Re: I Don't Understand This by Hazardd(m): 6:22am On May 25, 2015
Ask him him what he actually mean... If you ask us now then who are we going to ask lol
Re: I Don't Understand This by smartesboys(m): 6:27am On May 25, 2015
I think he wanna you to be his wife,
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 9:00am On May 25, 2015
Tycyborg:
He wants to be f**king you for the rest of his life... Bleep is a slang we use sometimes for oshodi... It means f**king and i bet for a guy to tell you that, you must have a great ass... Damn!
f**king me for d rest of his life hmmmmm is dat a way of proposing
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 9:01am On May 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Coded proposal..... or not lol
coded proposal hw plz
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 9:02am On May 25, 2015
stupidity:
It means you will be his wife. Not just a f*ck buddy. The guy must be very naughty and a perv, the why he used such words.
seriously I dnt understnd dats y am asking Nl
Re: I Don't Understand This by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:04am On May 25, 2015
QueenHeart:
coded proposal hw plz

That is his way of saying he wants to marry you
Re: I Don't Understand This by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:05am On May 25, 2015
QueenHeart:
coded proposal hw plz

Coded + proposal.... what does your P1 brain tell you? undecided
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 9:09am On May 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

no vex if I knew it I won't be asking ques
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 9:10am On May 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

no vex if I knw it I won't be asking ques
Re: I Don't Understand This by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:12am On May 25, 2015
QueenHeart:
no vex if I knw it I won't be asking ques

He wants to marry you o o o o o ah! grin
Re: I Don't Understand This by Safari29: 10:17am On May 25, 2015
Another naughty Way of saying 'I want to be with you for the rest of my life.' He's a naughty guy tho. I have said it before to my babe. plus you pussy must be so good for him
Re: I Don't Understand This by Danhumprey: 10:23am On May 25, 2015
MrCork:

...THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCEINCE GADEMMMIT...IT MEANS YOR LEG MUST BE OPEN & ON STAND BY 24/7!!! (where is the common sense) undecided
Gbam! Spot on,Corky!grin
Re: I Don't Understand This by Tycyborg(m): 1:17pm On May 25, 2015
QueenHeart:

that is not called a proposal angel, it is called lust and guys can sometimes confuse lust as love but who knows if he truely loves you and wanted to show how much he loves you... Cos guys tend to think differently and see things differently compare to a woman... We are more direct and he might be saying that directly in which woman can never express such words even when really in love with a guy... I just hope you understand my explainations?
Re: I Don't Understand This by Tycyborg(m): 1:27pm On May 25, 2015
QueenHeart:
seriously I dnt understnd dats y am asking Nl

queenheart dont let them confuse you... Let me be more frank with you... A guy who is serious and really wanna propose to you will never say such thing... As nigerians we know this words are only used for olosho not just a norm girl... If you love the guy ask him what he meant by that and if he should tell you something else or never wanted to tell you anything about it, then you should leave him cos he gat nothing for you as a future gift except his di*k in your honey pot. And if he tells you the truth then you gat to talk to him about that and if you think you see his true intention then leave him and dont force yourself on him cos you might hurt your feelings except if you are someone desperate.
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Tycyborg:

queenheart dont let them confuse you... Let me be more frank with you... A guy who is serious and really wanna propose to you will never say such thing... As nigerians we know this words are only used for olosho not just a norm girl... If you love the guy ask him what he meant by that and if he should tell you something else or never wanted to tell you anything about it, then you should leave him cos he gat nothing for you as a future gift except his di*k in your honey pot. And if he tells you the truth then you gat to talk to him about that and if you think you see his true intention then leave him and dont force yourself on him cos you might hurt your feelings except if you are someone desperate.
thanks so much swt I get ur point
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 3:21pm On May 25, 2015
Tycyborg:

that is not called a proposal angel, it is called lust and guys can sometimes confuse lust as love but who knows if he truely loves you and wanted to show how much he loves you... Cos guys tend to think differently and see things differently compare to a woman... We are more direct and he might be saying that directly in which woman can never express such words even when really in love with a guy... I just hope you understand my explainations?
I do dear. Thnks
Re: I Don't Understand This by hottest111: 5:16pm On May 25, 2015
He wanna WIFE u......simple
Re: I Don't Understand This by Csami(m): 7:06pm On May 25, 2015
He literally means that he wants to be fuvking you for the rest of his life.
He might get married to another person but still want to be fuvking the sweet juice out of you. Stop reading meaning into it. Guys are simple, straight and less complicated while gals are the opposite.
Re: I Don't Understand This by Jayjay0(m): 7:48pm On May 25, 2015
It means he found himself a customised pussy...garit??
Re: I Don't Understand This by QueenHeart(f): 8:35pm On May 25, 2015
Csami:
He literally means that he wants to be fuvking you for the rest of his life.
He might get married to another person but still want to be fuvking the sweet juice out of you. Stop reading meaning into it. Guys are simple, straight and less complicated while gals are the opposite.
I get ur point bt we are in a distance relationshp,and it bin 2mnths now since I last saw him.we had ds convo on phone that's y am a bit confused
Re: I Don't Understand This by Youngpo413: 11:47pm On Oct 20, 2015
QueenHeart:
what difference does it make?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Come In Here, Let's Reason Together! / Sincere Answer / Nairaland Girls Have Lost It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.