Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,574 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages (1779 Views)

7 Major Causes Of Break-ups Of Today’s Relationships / Nnenna Bent Her Back Side While Uche Continued Knacking The Back Harder (pics) / I Was Knacking The Back And Jennifer My Pastor's Wife Was Screaming Loud (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2015
Hello Nairalanders, growing up I've come to realize that most youth of today have a belief that it's better they cheat while unmarried so if finally they settle down with the "one" they will remain faithful. But this belief poses a lot of questions. For instance, a guy who has "knacked" over 10 kittykats that comprises of different colours, types, tightness and smell in his 13-30years of age and eventually settles down, does it look like he will remain faithful to one kittykat for the rest of his life? After he must have unknowingly created a behavior of lashing kittykat anyhow during his 13th until his 30th year in life and sometimes lashes two to three girls a day. What about a girl who has received over 10 rods of different sizes, shapes, texture and performance for at least 10years of her life? Do you think she would remain faithful to one rod after she has gotten used to different rods? Some girls even have sex with two different guys in one day, now tell me how a working class husband would satisfy her and she wouldn't be tempted to cheat with a bachelor around.
I guess this is one of the major cause of broken homes today. The husband be like "this my wife sef, everytime she wants the doggy style, why cant she ride me.... Oh! I remember Bolanle, that girl rode me crazy" and the wife be like "this man sef, he cant even make me orgasm... Ever since we got married I haven't been satisfied sexually... Chucks! That guy really hammered me, I wish I married him" and before you know it, infidelity sets into the marriage and we hear DIVORCE!
God who spoke against sex before marriage didn't just do that. Lets imagine a virgin married couple have sex, I'm definitely sure they'll get used to each other, like the husband gets to have a kittykat that will only get to accommodate his rod size and the wife gets a particular rod size, nothing bigger and nothing lesser. Don't we think this can help reduce the infidelity rate in marriages?
I'm not actually a fan of no sex before marriage but if we youths of today can reduce the rate at which we knack kittykat, receive rods, change bfs/gfs and in generally try to abstain from sex once in a while, I think relationships would grow stronger and longer.
I myself, ain't a virgin before I get bashed by my goons but I have only tasted just one kittykat for four years now and likewise her. We actually deflowered ourselves.
Your opinions and comments are highly welcome

4 Likes

Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by wordbank(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Nothing Nothing can stop the knacking outside syndrome
He that have ear let him hear
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Maxcollins042(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 4:55pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
lipsrsealed
MostKuit, av nothing to say?
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
ezychris:

MostKuit, av nothing to say?
Yeah grin
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by nikkiking(m): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2015
I'd like to remind single forever shocked : shocked : shocked
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Yeah grin
Lol, ok cutie
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Olalan(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2015
This is obviously one of the major causes of infidelity in today's marriage, married peeps not been able to stay faithful to their spouse cause they seem not to be able to get satisfied after having several experience. The new trend is even for young married ladies to cheat on their spouse on the basis of finding sexual satisfaction.
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by MsBliss(f): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2015
Its actually one of the reasons.
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 6:50pm On Jul 17, 2015
Olalan:
This is obviously one of the major causes of infidelity in today's marriage, married peeps not been able to stay faithful to their spouse cause they seem not to be able to get satisfied after having several experience. The new trend is even for young married ladies to cheat on their spouse on the basis of finding sexual satisfaction.
True talk
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 6:51pm On Jul 17, 2015
MsBliss:
Its actually one of the reasons.
smiley
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Remilekun101: 6:54pm On Jul 17, 2015
Dude you are awesome

Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by MsBliss(f): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2015
ezychris:
smiley
Anything funny?
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 17, 2015
sad crymeaningless
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 4:23pm On Jul 20, 2015
MsBliss:
Anything funny?
Nothing really
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by MsBliss(f): 6:49am On Jul 23, 2015
ezychris:
Nothing really
You sure
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by jashar(f): 8:27am On Jul 23, 2015
Sin is sin. sad sad

Stop sleeping with someone you ain't married to @ OP.
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
MsBliss:
You sure
Yes dear, I'm
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by ezychris(m): 7:27pm On Aug 13, 2015
jashar:
Sin is sin. sad sad
Stop sleeping with someone you ain't married to @ OP.
Ok dear
Re: Knacking Anyhow During Youth Days: One Of The Major Causes Of Broken Marriages by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 13, 2015
Have been pondering on this, but does the feel of one pusssy differ from another, lets say both are equally tight?
Cc ishilove lalasticlala

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Her Where? 9 Types Of Kisses, ‘kiss Her This Position’ She Will Wet Inst / Between Men And Women Who Cheat The Most? / Any Nairalander Going To Eleguishi Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.