Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,705 members, 7,820,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife (32599 Views)

Osinbajo And Wike At Ogoniland Clean-Up Launch. Guess What VP Was Telling Wike / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting / APC Discusses Power Struggle Between Yemi Osinbajo And Nasir El-rufai TODAY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by lalasticlala(m): 7:34am On May 25, 2015
They took the picture at the presidential inauguration service which held yesterday in Abuja.

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Sholah96(m): 7:35am On May 25, 2015
Bedspace for sale
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by justi4jesu(f): 7:37am On May 25, 2015
cool cool cool
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Whizzcute(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2015
Make i buy land here
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by jnrbayano(m): 7:39am On May 25, 2015
I caption it "business as usual"

Nothing more.

10 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by sammieguze(m): 7:40am On May 25, 2015
Everytym i see this otuoke man smiling now, i just hate his administration the more.

He paints the picture of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

You just av to be careful. He smiles @ you and he is your worse enemy.

Makes it look as though he is enjoying the anguish of the masses

Pls Mr, pack ur load and go.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Barbarthundey(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Twaci(f): 7:46am On May 25, 2015
"Busy People". Chikena.

But Madam Osinbajo's neck take style long sha grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Princecalm(m): 7:46am On May 25, 2015
4days to go.

5 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 7:46am On May 25, 2015
Osinbajo wife is very beautiful! embarassed embarassed

Hi Jona! Ndewo! smiley

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by amakaobiemeka: 7:52am On May 25, 2015
Gej be like, this woman u fine sha with brain and class, u no just be like that shepopotamus wen dey drag herself come for back.

Osibanjo wife- oga i just pity your life your woman don ruin your career, na only God knw if she no go poison u 4 otouke.

Gej- my sis see my life, if nor be same we gather take blood covenant and i do many rituals with am shei i for just marry u now.

Osibanjo wife- blood of Jesus! Oga thunder fire ur left ball, shei dezani oil well don tire u?
Gej- na joke i dey o, i know say i never reach
Gej and woman, zoom the pic and see as him glue osibanjo wife hand, to the extent the woman nor feel comfortable. Dezani armpit spell on him still strong

40 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:
Everytym i see this otuoke man smiling now, i just hate him the more.

Pls Mr, pack ur load and go

u see ur life?

keep hating on someone ur entire generation can't be like

oleku

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 7:54am On May 25, 2015
Gej forever Africa Hero

8 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Jaycool18(m): 8:03am On May 25, 2015
Jonathan be like: I was once a vp too, u can become president

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 8:04am On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

Pls Mr, pack ur load and go

Ohh really!

Then how do you cope when using a mirror?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Dlee1(m): 8:07am On May 25, 2015
Hahahahahahaaaah! OP, I know you have a dirty mind toward this picture right? You thought they are exchanging their partners grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by ellahzy(f): 8:26am On May 25, 2015
This picture is very beautiful o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by agarawu23(m): 8:49am On May 25, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 8:55am On May 25, 2015
Osibanjos wife be like " thank you sir for being So clueless"

PEJ be like "you this small boy, So for your mind you wan drive me from aso villa abi? "

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 8:58am On May 25, 2015
We are talking fuel scarcity lala is taking political celebsss

@Topic...Jona no get problem

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by kolamilan(m): 9:16am On May 25, 2015
Jumia and konga na talk say na fit deliver anything abi ?i just need 80 litres of petrol only.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by kreamidiva(f): 9:25am On May 25, 2015
"Make una go chop as we don chop. But remember that diaris God in everything you do!"

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by IceSplash(f): 9:27am On May 25, 2015
. Dat neck tho

#nofuel #nolight #may29please
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by omenka(m): 9:31am On May 25, 2015
sammieguze:

He paints the picture of a wolf in sheep's clothing.

You just av to be careful. He smiles @ you and he is your worse enemy.

Pls Mr, pack ur load and go.
Very dark heart he has. Imagine the pains he's decided to put Nigerians through simply because he was rejected at the polls. Sadly, even those who voted for him are feeling the pinch as well.

Na by force to lead person??

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by kinglekan: 9:33am On May 25, 2015
cool

GEJ: Madam Osi, this wan wey ur neck long and ur husband head grey sooo. Wetin go happen wen una assume office?

Me I just dey smile my way back to otueke. Abeg that missing 20billion dollars, I don drop 10billion dollars for you and Osi. Make una take am hold body. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by sammieguze(m): 9:37am On May 25, 2015
And to think some goats will trek for miles looking for where to charge their fones and later come here shouting gej my hero.

Buncha fools
omenka:
Very dark heart he has. Imagine the pains he's decided to put Nigerians through simply because he was rejected at the polls. Sadly, even those who voted for him are feeling the pinch as well.

Na by force to lead person??

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by Nobody: 9:43am On May 25, 2015
Taylor86:
jona to mrs osibande: plz wen u get to Aso rock make sure u flush the toilet after usage, no carry sh.it scatter everywhere like d yoruba woman u are

Mrs osibande to jona: u dnt hv any problem sir..my sh.it no dey plenty sef small water dey flush am

mamaP to osibande :y are u always shining teeths like ur advertising toothpaste,.. meanwhile dis ur white hairs na carry-come or u spray

osibande to mamaP: her excellency smiling makes me look younger as for the white hairs na Godwin
you're a big fooool undecided

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by emperorchedda(m): 9:49am On May 25, 2015
No fuel to comment undecided
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by infobiz9ja(m): 9:55am On May 25, 2015
Transition to Greater Heights.
Re: Caption This Photo Of President Jonathan, Mama Peace, Osinbajo And Wife by rane06(f): 10:12am On May 25, 2015
No comment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Celebrated Your Removal As APC Chairman, Wike Tells Oshiomhole / Boko Haram Seizes Nigerian Army Base In Borno / El Rufai Appoints Bringbackourgirls Founder As Chief Of Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.