Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789396 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ebeka99a: 8:28am On Feb 27, 2018
enochogaga:

Normally ur gen charges the battery by itself, first u need to check if ur gen is actually changing the battery,
2. If the battery did not start or make any attempt to start the gen.
This is what u do, disconnect the wire red and black from the battery, and use wire the spark the baterry terminal, if it spark then the battery is OK, if it does not then remove ur battery and go and charge it.

Then if u want to know the ur gen is changing ur battery, also spark the black and red wire that u all ready disconnected from the battery, u will see very small or faint spark, that tell u the gen is charging the battery

Wow! did as instructed, there was no spark from the battery.
How do I charge the battery to come back to life sir?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Phillips8hills: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2018
@Enochogaga

Thank you for the wonderful work you are doing here.

I am looking for a Gen that can carry two 1.5hp AC, Power deep freezer, double door Hisense fridge, carry 3 LED tvs and iron clothes occassionally.

I am not sure of whether to get Diesel or Petrol. But I am contemplating Lutian soundproof 6kva diesel or Lutian 8.1kva petrol.
Please advise
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by babajidemd: 7:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Good day all,

Please this is for anyone that can help. I need the contact of a reliable elepaq sales person. Alot of fakes out there, I need a place that I'm sure I'll get the right product
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Blessedpikin(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2018
Hello good morning prof....please can I service a generator that's 7 months old....beginining to notice some things about it.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by onyehi: 12:05pm On Mar 02, 2018
Pls help want to get an Elepag product key starter gen, 4.5kva, sv6500E2, 50HZ, RUNNING capacity 4.2, starting capacity 4.5.
secondly do u have d ideal on the price, i saw it online for #61,000. your avice please. thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
ebeka99a:

Wow! did as instructed, there was no spark from the battery.
How do I charge the battery to come back to life sir?

Take it to battery charger t charge
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
onyehi:
Pls help want to get an Elepag product key starter gen, 4.5kva, sv6500E2, 50HZ, RUNNING capacity 4.2, starting capacity 4.5.
secondly do u have d ideal on the price, i saw it online for #61,000. your avice please. thanks

Don't u think that price is too cheap for 3.5kva not come to talk of 4.5kva, pls that is 2.5kva,and original elepaq is a rate of 70-75k, Lutain is what u can see for 60-65
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:12pm On Mar 02, 2018
Blessedpikin:
Hello good morning prof....please can I service a generator that's 7 months old....beginining to notice some things about it.

Things like what?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 8:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
babajidemd:
Good day all,

Please this is for anyone that can help. I need the contact of a reliable elepaq sales person. Alot of fakes out there, I need a place that I'm sure I'll get the right product

Ur location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Blessedpikin(m): 5:37pm On Mar 03, 2018
enochogaga:

Things like what?
Like when I put it on it goes off after 10 secs...then I restart it again then it works normal....then when I try to put on my fridge it goes off again until restart it then powers it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by florixi: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2018
Hello Boss,

I urgently need advice , i need a gen that can carry pumping machine how many gen capacity would you recommend. thanks and God bless.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by gbodimowo(m): 12:16am On Mar 04, 2018
Let me pay close attention here
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by b0y(m): 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2018
Greetings Prof. I currently have an offer of an Elepaq 6.5kva generator from a stranger who stated that the engine was replaced last year due to 'knock'.

My question is, is it advisable to purchase such gen knowing the history of an engine replacement once.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by MyMail2D: 7:12pm On Mar 04, 2018
Hello Prof,
Your good advice is needed here.

Am looking for a Generator that can carry 6 energy effiecent lights, 3 standing fans, 2 LED tvs, 2 DSTV decoders, 3 laptops well.

What power capacity is okay? Am thinking a 1.8kva - 2.5kva can handle it.

What brand/make as I need a good but cheap one?
Is Tec or Lutian Generator okay?

Can I buy online or go to a shop.
Please advise

I am at Lekki.
Thankssss
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by babajidemd: 5:53am On Mar 05, 2018
Ajegunle/ Ajeronmi Ifelodun LGA
enochogaga:

Ur location
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Blessedpikin:

Like when I put it on it goes off after 10 secs...then I restart it again then it works normal....then when I try to put on my fridge it goes off again until restart it then powers it

it tells u the gen get take the first peak load of the fridge, is either ur gen is getting weaker or the engine is too low, then go ahead and service
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:34am On Mar 06, 2018
babajidemd:
Ajegunle/ Ajeronmi Ifelodun LGA

sorry no for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:38am On Mar 06, 2018
MyMail2D:
Hello Prof,
Your good advice is needed here.

Am looking for a Generator that can carry 6 energy effiecent lights, 3 standing fans, 2 LED tvs, 2 DSTV decoders, 3 laptops well.

What power capacity is okay? Am thinking a 1.8kva - 2.5kva can handle it.

What brand/make as I need a good but cheap one?
Is Tec or Lutian Generator okay?

Can I buy online or go to a shop.
Please advise

I am at Lekki.
Thankssss

go to shop and the cheapest is lutain, but cant advice u to get it, get fireman, but make sure is original ,2.5k can do the job, hope the fans are not those big ox
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:40am On Mar 06, 2018
b0y:
Greetings Prof. I currently have an offer of an Elepaq 6.5kva generator from a stranger who stated that the engine was replaced last year due to 'knock'.

My question is, is it advisable to purchase such gen knowing the history of an engine replacement once.

depends on the type of engine he replaced it with, if is follow come engine then is OK, but I believe is not cos of the price or scarcity ,
if is those new engine run from trouble
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:42am On Mar 06, 2018
florixi:
Hello Boss,

I urgently need advice , i need a gen that can carry pumping machine how many gen capacity would you recommend. thanks and God bless.

type of Pumping machine and the HP
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by meetchandus(m): 4:20pm On Mar 06, 2018
allCopacetic:

https://www.ezechuddy.com.ng/products/product-category/generators/

Thank me later

Been to this office in Ikeja..authentic distributor just that they are a bit pricey as compared to another place around Agege I got mine. Will recommend here for those that have no idea identifying the original sumec Firman.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by florixi: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2018
enochogaga:

type of Pumping machine and the HP

1hp power and a 200l fridge .
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ExcelIBK(f): 8:56pm On Mar 07, 2018
Professor. I need to buy a generator that can power 5bulbs, CHARGE 1 laptop and 2 phone's, and power a small chest freezer... Please recommend a good and AFFORDABLE one . Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ExcelIBK(f): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2018
Professor. I need to buy a generator that can power 5bulbs, CHARGE 1 laptop and 2 phone's, and power a small chest freezer... Please recommend a good and AFFORDABLE one. Fuel economic as well . Thank you
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2018
Prof my sumec 1800 gen..The light always shakes. Pls whats causing it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:08am On Mar 08, 2018
florixi:

1hp power and a 200l fridge .
surface pump or submissive
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:15am On Mar 08, 2018
lilclin:
Prof my sumec 1800 gen..The light always shakes. Pls whats causing it

the engine is not running smoothly if it is, then is partial contact
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:18am On Mar 08, 2018
ExcelIBK:
Professor. I need to buy a generator that can power 5bulbs, CHARGE 1 laptop and 2 phone's, and power a small chest freezer... Please recommend a good and AFFORDABLE one. Fuel economic as well . Thank you

get 1.5kva themacool product
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ExcelIBK(f): 8:12am On Mar 08, 2018
enochogaga:

get 1.5kva themacool product

Sir just checked the freezer is 0.53kw also TEC doesn't have 1.5kva .I can only see 1.25 , 2, 2.5
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by ExcelIBK(f): 8:17am On Mar 08, 2018
ExcelIBK:

Sir just checked the freezer is 0.53kw also TEC doesn't have 1.5kva .I can only see 1.25 , 2, 2.5

Sorry sir I just found that they have 1.5kva. But please sir my chest freezer is 0.53kw .. Just wanted to give you full information. Then I have 2 lamps (2.4 W) and 1small standing fan too. . So should I still do the 1.5kva?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by lilclin(m): 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2018
enochogaga:

the engine is not running smoothly if it is, then is partial contact
it's running smoothly...The light is shaking like I pass my neighbour gen

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Kanmiboy(m): 1:57am On Mar 09, 2018
Good job bro. Pls I want to buy a gen that can power a 1hp submersible pumping machine, a 32" LG led tv, about 15led bulbs, fridge, washing machine, don't mind interswitcing btw equipment so as not to over load the gen. My budget is BTW 60-65k
1. Wc brand wud u suggest I get
2. Want a brand with low fuel consumption n noise. Durability
3. How is gas fueling things for gen achieved instead of petrol n ow safe is it n effect on gen itself
Tanks ahead. Will b awaiting ur fast response pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.