Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Professor On Any Type Of Generator. - Technology Market (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Professor On Any Type Of Generator. (789507 Views)

What Brand Of Generator Can I Buy? / Professor On Any Type Of Solar Installations / Kara Nigeria‬ Offers The Best Prices Of Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by florixi: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2018
enochogaga:

surface pump or submissive

Surface pumping machine
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Uchearoo: 10:35am On Mar 10, 2018
Dear OP,
Please I need a good, durable and fuel consumption efficient generator that can power a two bedroom flat composed of three 1.5hp ACs, one big standing fridge, 55" curved tv, 1000w HT, micro wave, dispenser, etc. Please help with the best product, size/capacity and cost idea. Thanks
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Grupo(m): 1:48pm On Mar 12, 2018
enochogaga:
Am here to give you any answer about fault on ur generators, and how to identify original generators.
Hello

I just got a 1.8kva firman generator but it's really giving me issues. First, the on and off switch stopped working the first day I bought the Gen. Now, it is burning oil like mad and is also bringing out smoke. Please, what could be wrong with Gen?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by obidevine(m): 6:10am On Mar 14, 2018
enochogaga:

Hello Prof, I've called you several times but you don't pick and you don't return my calls. I left you an sms.  

Well I bought a sumec firman spg 3000e2 generator early January 2018, I don't overload my generator, I change the oil at the end of every month. 

The problem is that the generator keeps going off after running for sometime, and when I go to start it again it starts immediately, i don't know what's wrong with it. I think it's too early to be having problems. Please help me out.  

Like I said I don't overload the generator and I change the oil every month. ‎

My number is 08066696890, you can call me or flash I will call you back. 

Please help me Prof. ‎
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Okaakoko(m): 7:15am On Mar 14, 2018
Grupo:

Hello

I just got a 1.8kva firman generator but it's really giving me issues. First, the on and off switch stopped working the first day I bought the Gen. Now, it is burning oil like mad and is also bringing out smoke. Please, what could be wrong with Gen?
My elepaq has this type of problem too. Oil burning is the problem, that I will have to fill up the oil almost every two weeks. Was thinking of changing the piston and ring. But let me hear from Prof first
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Grupo(m): 7:28am On Mar 14, 2018
Okaakoko:

My elepaq has this type of problem too. Oil burning is the problem, that I will have to fill up the oil almost every two weeks. Was thinking of changing the piston and ring. But let me hear from Prof first
Is yours new?
Mine is a new generator I just bought last month. Why it would be burning oil is what I don't understand.
I called the OP on phone and he advised me against changing the rings. In his words, "you are better off topping up the oil than changing the piston and rings, if you change the rings, the problem will stop nut resumes after two months at most. Now, would you be changing piston and rings every two month?"
So,i won't change the piston and rings, I would just be topping the oil.

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2018
Grupo:

Is yours new?
Mine is a new generator I just bought last month. Why it would be burning oil is what I don't understand.
I called the OP on phone and he advised me against changing the rings. In his words, "you are better off topping up the oil than changing the piston and rings, if you change the rings, the problem will stop nut resumes after two months at most. Now, would you be changing piston and rings every two month?"
So,i won't change the piston and rings, I would just be topping the oil.

yes oh, though have been contacted by several sumec fireman agent,workers and even management, I do tell them about this their 1.5kva series on how how they should give it attention and improve on it

the best of 1.5kva for now is thermacool for now
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Okaakoko:

is it 1.5kva if yes then don't border on working it cause it will not stop, if is 2.5kva above then go and work it
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:32am On Mar 15, 2018
Uchearoo:
Dear OP,
Please I need a good, durable and fuel consumption efficient generator that can power a two bedroom flat composed of three 1.5hp ACs, one big standing fridge, 55" curved tv, 1000w HT, micro wave, dispenser, etc. Please help with the best product, size/capacity and cost idea. Thanks

hope have reply u via call or mail
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Grupo(m): 7:43am On Mar 15, 2018
enochogaga:

yes oh, though have been contacted by several sumec fireman agent,workers and even management, I do tell them about this their 1.5kva series on how how they should give it attention and improve on it

the best of 1.5kva for now is thermacool for now
Mine is just too problematic. The engine switch stopped working the very day I bought it. So, I only use the choke lever to put it off. Now, the thing is burning oil like mad. I have to top up oil almost every 5 days.

I should have just continued with my I pass my neighbor generator instead.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by sartee(m): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good evening prof. I run a betting shop and I bought an elepaq Gen sv5200E2. I noticed the oil gets short every 5days when I newly bought it. I contacted the person who referred me to buy the product. He said I will need to ring it and change the piston. I did all the necessary things. Yet it didn't stop. Now the gen is giving me serious issues, like changing of plug everyday, topping of oil every two days. I was advised to buy an half engine or buy a new one. NOTE: The Gen is just 8month old.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 17, 2018
k12cambel:
Hello wise one @enochogaga. Thank you for all the support you have rendered. Please i will like to know if an elepaq generator of 1.3kva can power a table top fridge with light power of 10w, current 0.75A and energy consumption 0.32kWh/24h. I don't mind powering just the fridge with it. I just want to know if it will work and not kill my generator. Thank you
Please I need a virtual phone number
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by frank1001: 10:59pm On Mar 17, 2018
enochogaga:

are u sure is 1.5hp?, if yes 2.5kva gen can't power it is 3.5kva with a minimum of 9hp engine

Good evening Prof. I have been using a Tec Hustler Max Recoil Generator - 3.5KVA since June 2016. It served me for like 8 months without issues just change oil and clean oil filter. Since then it's been from one problem to another even had to change the engine still no show.
I intend getting another generator that can power a 2hp (or 1.5hp) AC a 40-inch tv and 5 led bulbs.

1. Which generator do you recommend with low fuel consumption?
2. I saw where you advised someone to get a 3.5kv 9hp gen. Please which make and model would be good?
3. can a 3.5kv 9hp gen power a 2hp ac?

what do you think off https://www.thermocool.com.ng/products/energy/gas-generators/big-boymax4400rs-4-0-4-4kw-gas-generator or are there better options
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itydee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
Please help!!! I bought a brand new Firman Eco 8900ES Generator 2 weeks ago. Right from the first night we turned it on I noticed irregular sound as if it's gonna shut down. In the morning I saw soot at the exhaust. I have not used it since then except this evening and it started and shut Down after a while. It has started again but the smoke is blackish and it is still making the zigzag sound and very loud. What do I do?
Return it to the sellers or invite a mechanic?. The receipt when I checked for warranty had none and actually said "no guarantee" . I just saw it now as I went to pick the number of the big reputable shop in Port Harcourt
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itydee(m): 5:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
Soot at exhaust

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itydee(m): 5:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
Just put my finger through the exhaust. See how brackish it is.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Itydee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 18, 2018
My old gen 6 years old with clean exhaust

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:18am On Mar 19, 2018
Itydee:
Just put my finger through the exhaust. See how brackish it is.
Ur gen is smoking gradually, and t will be shoting oil

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:20am On Mar 19, 2018
Itydee:
Please help!!! I bought a brand new Firman Eco 8900ES Generator 2 weeks ago. Right from the first night we turned it on I noticed irregular sound as if it's gonna shut down. In the morning I saw soot at the exhaust. I have not used it since then except this evening and it started and shut Down after a while. It has started again but the smoke is blackish and it is still making the zigzag sound and very loud. What do I do?
Return it to the sellers or invite a mechanic?. The receipt when I checked for warranty had none and actually said "no guarantee" . I just saw it now as I went to pick the number of the big reputable shop in Port Harcourt

Return it

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by GRACEGLORY: 9:54am On Mar 19, 2018
Adding value to mankind. I love you man. wink

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 7:59am On Mar 20, 2018
GRACEGLORY:
Adding value to mankind. I love you man. wink

thanks
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pyerii: 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2018
Good evening, prof. Kudos for the work you are doing.

I want to get the Lutian 1.2kva generator. I just need it to power my laptop and TV at most.

I learnt 1.5 and below on other brands usually have issues.

Is the Lutian one any different?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by amblors(m): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2018
is the 3kva to 3.5kva range of sumec generators becoming unpopular?

does anyone know where i can get the SUMEC SPG 4600 or 5600 or 6600.

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 6:57pm On Mar 24, 2018
pyerii:
Good evening, prof. Kudos for the work you are doing.

I want to get the Lutian 1.2kva generator. I just need it to power my laptop and TV at most.

I learnt 1.5 and below on other brands usually have issues.

Is the Lutian one any different?

there are the same

2 Likes

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by pyerii: 5:30am On Mar 26, 2018
enochogaga:

there are the same

Alright. Thanks for the info sir.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by fratermathy(m): 9:36pm On Mar 26, 2018
enochogaga:

are u sure is 1.5hp?, if yes 2.5kva gen can't power it is 3.5kva with minimum of 9hp engine
AmazingDoyin:
I have a sumec firman spg 3000 e2 and it's carrying my 1.5hp Samsung AC with ease. I can even plug other appliances and it runs smoothly. The generator works fine and the AC works superb but it doesn't cool as much as it would if connected to direct electricity.

My gen is rated as 2.5kva. I think it can carry a 1.5hp pumping machine easily. I've even used mine to pump many times but I'm not sure of the HP of the machine.
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by enochogaga(m): 9:42am On Mar 27, 2018
fratermathy:

AmazingDoyin:
I have a sumec firman spg 3000 e2 and it's carrying my 1.5hp Samsung AC with ease. I can even plug other appliances and it runs smoothly. The generator works fine and the AC works superb but it doesn't cool as much as it would if connected to direct electricity.

My gen is rated as 2.5kva. I think it can carry a 1.5hp pumping machine easily. I've even used mine to pump many times but I'm not sure of the HP of the machine.

if ur AC is 1.5hp then is an inverter AC, or is 1hp but been rated as 1.5hp

1 Like

Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by paul234(m): 12:42pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hi Prof, my tec junior do work perfectly until recently that i tampered with the shock in other to reduce the noisy sound it's makes...

Since then the generator doesn't carry appliances you used to carry before, the power drops sporadically etc.

Called an engineer bt he couldn't find a way around it.

What's the solution pls?
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by mayo47(m): 6:09pm On Mar 27, 2018
I was offered a 4 year 4.5kva generator for 70k (owner uses 2 generators concurrently) and a 2year 2hp AC for 70k.

Owner is moving out of Lagos

Please share your thoughts. Good deal or not??
Re: Professor On Any Type Of Generator. by Ilerioluwa02: 7:23am On Mar 29, 2018
Please help! Is it normal for my firman generator.. the big one with remote control to be consuming 10liters of petrol in just 4 hours??
I think it's 15HP printed on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (368) (Reply)

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.