Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:33 PM

What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis (51781 Views)

See What Foreigners Are Saying About Buhari After The Aisha-kitchen Statement / Akwa Ibom State Can Solve Nigeria’s Fuel Scarcity – Gov. Udom Emmanuel / Ben Bruce Proffers Solution To Nigeria's Fuel Scarcity, Suffers Backlash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 8:32am On May 26, 2015
cap28:

White people don't give two sh.its about you and your plans to improve yourself and your country, they do not want you to compete with them economically or militarily because that would mean that their share of the world's resources will be drastically reduced, why is this so difficult for so many of you to understand?
They enslaved millions of your ancestors for the sole purpose of developing their own economies, till today the descendants of those slaves are still treated like second class citizens in their own countries , why then do you think they would care about you? Have you ever worked with white people before? They love it when you cook and clean for them and clean up their shi.t just like the days of slavery but try working alongside them earning as much as them and see how nice they will be to you. You are in a psychological war with them but you are too dumb to understand that basic fact. The majority of white people do not believe that black people are their equals on any level and they want things to stay that way. They are happy when they hear that your countries are in chaos because it makes them feel superior. Many of those rednecks and right wing haters commenting on that forum have no idea that their own countries work tirelessly to prop up some of the world's worst dictators and human rights abusers . They have no idea that their govts fund wars all over Africa and master mind the whole sale destruction of AFrican people, many of these rednecks can not even point out an African country on a map but they love nothing more than to stand around laughing at us. Their leaders hypocritically criticise us on the pages of their newspapers but behind closed doors meet with our corrupt leaders to cut deals with them.

The few white people who do know the truth don't give a shi.t because they believe Africans are an inferior race and deserve to be exploited and enslaved by the white man. Did you know that the US and Europe supported apartheid South Africa and aided and abetted that racist regime? Did you know that the racist Israeli govt were helping the apartheid govt to build a nuclear weapon?

By the way have you asked yourself what US military bases are doing all over your continent? Are you at war with the US?
Is my comment painting any white folk as a saint? The fact that red necks don't give a shit about us does not make us good people collectively. Yes, i know about how slavely came about because i learnt that it was the black man that willingly sold his brother to the whites and still insisted on doing so even after the slave trade was abolished. Look around you, you think your fellow black man gives a rats as$ about you? With all the tribal and gender sentiments you read on NL- Some tribes thinking other tribes are beneath them, men still thinking that women are their foot stool.... Tell me how the red necks should be responsible? Even a fool knows that when there is no unity within a house hold, it doesn't take much for external forces to come in and mess things further. Are your people civilised and united enough to develop themselves without asking for help? Think!

2 Likes

Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
I thought u we're going to reply with something serious,I for give remix.. u think na only u get foul mouth right,Omo oloriburuku.. yea u guessed right,na ur papa I dey follow talk
maggot, how was ur dying father today?
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 26, 2015
JudismphD:
maggot, how was ur dying father today?
since ur devastated and useless untrained and uncultured father has refused to train u,have decided to let u be but I can see vividly that since a mad mans blood run through ur vein,why should I let u be? And why won't they give birth to an irresponsible, untrained and manner less goat like u when ur mother will open her legs for every bastard that is willing to sample it?am sure the bastard that think he father's u is a fool cos I can see it clearly ur mother gave another mans pregnancy to him hence the agbero idiot u are...and will I blame ur slut mother too? No I rather blame the nuisance who gave birth to her who refuse to lead her the right way..ur generation is cursed,the one before them is cursed also,and it will continue from u and till eternity...I can see vividly that ur madness is a rare one so no matter what u say,I swear never to reply an etiquette less idiot like u again...ur cursed and u will forever remain cursed..
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 3:55pm On May 26, 2015
southniyikaye:
since ur devastated and useless untrained and uncultured father has refused to train u,have decided to let u be but I can see vividly that since a mad mans blood run through ur vein,why should I let u be? And why won't they give birth to an irresponsible, untrained and manner less goat like u when ur mother will open her legs for every bastard that is willing to sample it?am sure the bastard that think he father's u is a fool cos I can see it clearly ur mother gave another mans pregnancy to him hence the agbero idiot u are...and will I blame ur slut mother too? No I rather blame the nuisance who gave birth to her who refuse to lead her the right way..ur generation is cursed,the one before them is cursed also,and it will continue from u and till eternity...I can see vividly that ur madness is a rare one so no matter what u say,I swear never to reply an etiquette less idiot like u again...ur cursed and u will forever remain cursed..
your jobless parents are hyponised already
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 26, 2015
omenka:
Very big shame on us honestly.

This is the ridicule successive governments have brought us under. But Jonathan's government wore our pathetic situation its Royal Crown. Imaging what truckload of mess he's living behind, and to make matters worse, he carries on like he's tone deaf and blind. And that is the man Nigerians call a Hero and deserves a Nobel Prize!!

Indeed we deserve all the jeers and scorn from these guys. I can hardly blame them.

Shame on you!
Big, big shame on you for such reverse thinking. Smh
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2015
[quote author=1stola post=34072085][/quote]
The CHANGE you desire started a long, long time ago. Only Social media propaganda didn't let you see it.
Buhari is only coming in to build on that Change. Pray for him, wish him luck.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by igbo2011(m): 7:03pm On May 27, 2015
cap28:

Are you aware of the fact that all of those countries were rebuilt with US money under what was called the Marshall Plan after the second world war. Has any country in Africa ever been developed by an external power?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoMJIXhfy64
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by igbo2011(m): 7:06pm On May 27, 2015
zoelife:

The CHANGE you desire started a long, long time ago. Only Social media propaganda didn't let you see it.
Buhari is only coming in to build on that Change. Pray for him, wish him luck.

Prayer doesnt work...
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 28, 2015
igbo2011:

Prayer doesnt work...

Oh it does Bro. Big time. If you know the rules.
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by Horus(m): 3:29am On May 29, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEH-IDLDPR4

[size=15pt]Nigeria still in a fuel crisis[/size]
Re: What Foreigners Think About Nigeria's Fuel Crisis by igbo2011(m): 9:33pm On May 29, 2015
zoelife:

Oh it does Bro. Big time. If you know the rules.

Who do you pay to?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Gowon With Idi Amin In Uganda, The Same Day He Was Overthrown In Nigeria (pic) / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market / Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.